Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 311553 times)

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018 [Still in progress][Open]
« Reply #855 on: February 18, 2018, 07:13:50 pm »
banning ukr + russia = ez way to end discussion
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: February 18, 2018, 07:15:02 pm »
First of all, I'm surprised as fuck how all of you are such a hypocrite, you should be really annoying for the people around you in real life. Yes, we were cheating year ago, that's true. We had NiFU and Alucard from the start, plus max1m who was trying to play for us against Great Britain in Quarter Finals because we didnt have enough of players, I totally agree that's not right at all and I actually framed Cazassar because he believed me. But hey, do you remember how both of them (+ Rommel) didnt let us to play in NWWC 2016 for Coalition? When Ukraine really didn't have enough of players, there was only 8 maximum players which were interested in NWWC, and 5 of them or even more were in CCCP tho. When you are practicing together for 4 month, playing against Brits and French players on the same level, and after this getting denied from organisers which just found some ukrainians in big casual regiment like Preobarz is not right too.

I'm actually want to say sorry to Ireland and Poland that we beat you with invites. All of you would play better in Quarter Finals and all of you deserved this much more than us. And yes as Bagins said nobody will cheat again, we don't have internal issues anymore, all the ukranians are motivated as fuck and we are actually ready to stand a clearly ukranian team this year. Yes, we have some problems with amount of players, but I think it's okay for now.
Oh, u are so annoying. I understand Marxeil. Nowadays we have fucking big problems with competitive players in a CIS community, because this game is dying. Every year more and more old players left this game, so, Russia and Ukraine have problems to make some good rosters. Last year we bagged Caz to allow us to create team RU-UKR, but he ignored us. But I think everyone of us want to win this tournament, and Marxeil is not a exception. He didnt want to play with ppl which doesn’t know how to block and chamber (like bodya), so started use invites. For example team GB have very big list of players which are very good in melee and they can choose a better one. In Russia and Ukraine we just take everyone who can block xD

I like how you are still upset about the fact that I didnt let you do it, and somehow frame it like I "ignored you", or "hate russians". Rommel and me decided to let not make that coalition because we are aware that there are A LOT of ukrainians and Russians who still play this game. You guys are competetive, and probably frustrated cause you cant field your "dream team", but you gotta be aware that this is a nations cup and not a normal gf Tournament. This is supposed to make you stand up for you nation, strengthen the community of said nation and bring you together. Not let you choose a dream GF team of your 8 best Friends.

I also want to point out that the "coalitions will be decided after sign ups" rule will just result in fewer people to sign up so they get their coalitions.

And ive said multiple times, once signups close. They won't re-open, so let people not sign up, they just wont play. simple
This doesnt hurt them though? Everyone they want in their team signs up, no one else does = they have their dream team even though 2 nations could have fielded their team.

And you reckon they can persuade everyone else not to sign up?  i doubt that ngl. Even if i said okay ill decide right now, Still don't have enough info to make an informed decision.  Either way, it is going to be abused, this is just the most logical way of doing it.

Wursti

Offline MartinCZ

• Second Lieutenant
  • Proud Colonel of the 73e Régiment d'Infanterie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Martin
« Reply #858 on: February 18, 2018, 07:25:12 pm »
Player Application
Nation: Czech republic
In-Game Name: Martin
Steam Link: Martin
In-Game ID: 919935
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: YES

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #859 on: February 18, 2018, 07:42:17 pm »
Jesus guys I came back to 15 more pages

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #860 on: February 18, 2018, 07:46:07 pm »
wat de kanker mensen  ???

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #861 on: February 18, 2018, 07:56:18 pm »
While everyone’s here how about team North America
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: February 18, 2018, 07:58:27 pm »
lol +1
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

|Viper|

« Reply #863 on: February 18, 2018, 08:00:03 pm »

AeroNinja

« Reply #864 on: February 18, 2018, 08:01:40 pm »
I'm going to form Somalia-Uganda SOMU Team. PM me if interested!

Offline DONTFIGHT

• Private
  • aka Skyfall
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: February 18, 2018, 08:16:49 pm »
very personal opinion about russian attitude
Every year its the same thing: russian people keep crying beacuse they want to play with ukrainian and baltic players. Maybe you guys dont realize that you have the 4th larger community (after UK, France and Germany) but dont try to tell us that you dont have 10 russian and 10 ukrainian players please.
You have a full regiment of russian speaking players in the competitive scene so I really doubt you dont have people good at melee. Maybe they arent all-stars but still there are a lot of other nations that have maybe just 2-3 people who play in competitive regiments so your arguments make me laugh a lot.
Moreover, you still have some time so if you think that your team will suck you should start training your boys.
Wanna be captain? Do your job
I've always played in a team where basically none except 2 of us played groupfighting and we got smashed almost every time, but that's fine. I'm not gonna ask for a Roman Empire coalition just because there are not a lot of italian skilled players, we do what we can and maybe one day we'll manage to win a match or something. Otherwise we'll keep sucking but at least we tried and we understood what this tournament is about.
[close]

Offline Ayala

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: February 18, 2018, 08:22:01 pm »
Nation: Spain
In-Game Name: Ayala/Shizuka
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198264219896/
In-Game ID: 1339156
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: Yes

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: February 18, 2018, 08:23:02 pm »
very personal opinion about russian attitude
Every year its the same thing: russian people keep crying beacuse they want to play with ukrainian and baltic players. Maybe you guys dont realize that you have the 4th larger community (after UK, France and Germany) but dont try to tell us that you dont have 10 russian and 10 ukrainian players please.
You have a full regiment of russian speaking players in the competitive scene so I really doubt you dont have people good at melee. Maybe they arent all-stars but still there are a lot of other nations that have maybe just 2-3 people who play in competitive regiments so your arguments make me laugh a lot.
Moreover, you still have some time so if you think that your team will suck you should start training your boys.
Wanna be captain? Do your job
I've always played in a team where basically none except 2 of us played groupfighting and we got smashed almost every time, but that's fine. I'm not gonna ask for a Roman Empire coalition just because there are not a lot of italian skilled players, we do what we can and maybe one day we'll manage to win a match or something. Otherwise we'll keep sucking but at least we tried and we understood what this tournament is about.
[close]
i think you didnt read the last 15 pages at all... :-X
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: February 18, 2018, 08:29:20 pm »
Jesus guys I came back to 15 more pages

Offline soonational

• First Lieutenant
  • shit poke
    • View Profile