Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 309765 times)

Offline VivaLaVida

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018 [Still in progress][Open]
« Reply #705 on: February 18, 2018, 01:26:30 pm »
I totaly agree with Berk. If Ukraine-Russia cant make coalition, then other coalitions should be not allowed too. The MnB community is not as small, so i'm sure also the FINSWE, NORDEN and CZSL can make separate teams. Two years ago rus-ukr coalition wasn't allowed to play with a strong team that trained together for a year to show up on NWWC (CCCP team). Now 60% of that roster isn't active and if Ukraine and Russia are forced to make seperated team with 50% of pple that have 50h in game and attaned not competetive events, then all other nations must have the same conditions.
Population
Norway: 5,233 mil + Denmark: 5,731 mil = almost 11mil.
Russia: 144,3 mil + Ukraine 45 mil = almost 190 mil.
I do not believe the Russian Ukrainian community is smaller than the Norwegian, Danish, Swedish or Finnish communities.
I believe you could find some norden on Tropical Pradise or NRP as someone suggested before, we’ll try to xD

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: February 18, 2018, 01:27:12 pm »
I totaly agree with Berk. If Ukraine-Russia cant make coalition, then other coalitions should be not allowed too. The MnB community is not as small, so i'm sure also the FINSWE, NORDEN and CZSL can make separate teams. Two years ago rus-ukr coalition wasn't allowed to play with a strong team that trained together for a year to show up on NWWC (CCCP team). Now 60% of that roster isn't active and if Ukraine and Russia are forced to make seperated team with 50% of pple that have 50h in game and attaned not competetive events, then all other nations must have the same conditions.
I do not believe the Russian Ukrainian community is smaller than the Norwegian, Danish, Swedish or Finnish communities.
Nice calculation. I do not believe that from 5,233 mil Norway cant get 7 ppl
Roster needs 10 players atleast.
+3 ppl is not a problem for 5,233 mil

Population

also they have their own regiment with 200 members  :o
proof or пиздабол
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline VivaLaVida

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: February 18, 2018, 01:27:36 pm »
Where are the Chinese National team then, ah? Умник

Offline saf

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Saf le kka carry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: saf
« Reply #708 on: February 18, 2018, 01:27:39 pm »
Player Application
Nation:France
In-Game Name:Saf
Steam Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072911521/
In-Game ID:1172341
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?:oui

I will throw up in your fucking mouth you albanian whore. Then ram it down with a plunger until it goes so deep I pull out your fucking intestines, then i'll make a clothes line out of it and hang your fucking kids

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #709 on: February 18, 2018, 01:27:48 pm »
Population
I believe you could find some norden on Tropical Pradise or NRP as someone suggested before, we’ll try to xD
don't act like it's the same situation
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: February 18, 2018, 01:27:52 pm »
Population

YES! PEOPLE FROM TROPICAL PARADISE!! WHO DOESNT WANT PEOPLE WITH 50 HOURS IN THIS TOURNAMENT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :C======3

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: February 18, 2018, 01:29:20 pm »
Population
don't act like it's the same situation
don't act like its not. By this logic 60% of NW community should be russians

Offline VivaLaVida

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: February 18, 2018, 01:30:12 pm »
ofc you know better

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #713 on: February 18, 2018, 01:30:14 pm »
Where are the Chinese National team then, ah? Умник
I'm a Cpl in a chinese regiment and everything there is seperated with their own forums. They have seperate tournaments and cups since a lot of applications and websites are banned in china.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: February 18, 2018, 01:30:27 pm »
why are you russian bitches complaining if ur struggling to get fucking 10 guyz just go recruiting on nwrp and tropical paradise??? i dont understand the problem fucking lazy fucks

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: February 18, 2018, 01:31:38 pm »
why are you russian bitches complaining if ur struggling to get fucking 10 guyz just go recruiting on nwrp and tropical paradise??? i dont understand the problem fucking lazy fucks
Ye we already doing it, Go recruit to FIN team, dont complain you cant get a team if u can u lazy ass o/

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 18, 2018, 01:32:43 pm »
Ye we already doing it, Go recruit to FIN team, dont complain you cant get a team if u can u lazy ass o/

:-X

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #717 on: February 18, 2018, 01:33:47 pm »
I've been Cpt for Norway in NWWC since 2015 and every year I have gone on tropical paradise and low-tier servers to get shit players with 50 hours just to get a team. Norway has been compromised by 3-4 good players and rest from shit servers, hence why we have never done well. This year though is the last straw as I'm the only one left even willing to sign up.

Offline VivaLaVida

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: February 18, 2018, 02:07:34 pm »
I've been Cpt for Norway in NWWC since 2015 and every year I have gone on tropical paradise and low-tier servers to get shit players with 50 hours just to get a team. Norway has been compromised by 3-4 good players and rest from shit servers, hence why we have never done well. This year though is the last straw as I'm the only one left even willing to sign up.
Then we should decide if the tournament needs a team like yours or others with a roster build on tropical paradise.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: February 18, 2018, 02:09:53 pm »
You say
I'm the only one left even willing to sign up
This 'will to sign-up' isn't a case. Since 2 years the NW community force Ukraine and Russia to find players even if they are not willing to sign-up. So this isn't an argument.
I had just a quick look at 15thYR, K-KA and 5th rostes - 6 players from Norway. Your welcome.

UPD: back to numbers
Population
You know that average salary in ukraine is 192$/month? Not everyone can aford to buy a game for 20$ so stop bitching with this 45 mil. ppl (btw 45mil was with Crimea and Donetsk, witch are not a part of Ukraine anymore)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 02:18:09 pm by KOBZIK »