Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 309579 times)

Offline Berkovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ne mutlu Türküm diyene!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sikik
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018 [Still in progress][Open]
« Reply #675 on: February 18, 2018, 12:45:42 pm »
Well, it’s easy to say: “Guys, that’s NWWC tournament, just collect some players from your country and play for fun”,  especially when you hear it from GB players which have a full roster of melee experienced old sports and they can even choose. Bloody hypocrites. 

Everyone wants to win, that’s a point of every tournament. Russia and Ukraine asked for the United team for past years because we don’t want to have a garbage team full of people without any motivation(read people who don’t want to play).
It's easy to say and easy to do like we do every year. We keep struggling to get a competent team each single year, but still manage to do field a full Turkish team (unlike others where the community is bigger). Why have we never complained about having a coalition with some nation? It's a game, so you're supposed to play for fun and in the case of this tournament also to field the best of your country. Tough luck if your own scene isn't as good as others, you just have to accept it.
We have one community with Russian and Ukraine players which even is not bigger than Turkish community
Oh please, with 96y alone you can field both a Russian and Ukranian team. And don't tell me that's the only Russian-Ukranian regiment.

Offline VivaLaVida

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: February 18, 2018, 12:47:36 pm »
Berkovic, i’m asking personally you to meet the 96y teamspeak to collect us both Ukrainian and Russian. Let me know if you would find some to play NWWC.
Spoiler
Если ты такой умный, с хера ли сборная Турции даже из группы не может выйти уже какой год, советы и я могу раздать
[close]
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 01:05:36 pm by VivaLaVida »

Offline Berkovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ne mutlu Türküm diyene!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sikik
« Reply #677 on: February 18, 2018, 12:52:08 pm »
Berkovic, i’m asking personally you to meet the 96y teamspeak to collect us both Ukrainian and Russian. Let me know if you would find some to play NWWC.
I counted 16 on the roster of the 96y alone. I'm pretty sure there at least 16 more in other regiments. And as we see the abundance of Russian players, Russia can definitely field it's own team. If Ukrainians manage not to have enough people somehow (which they can imo) they maybe can have a coalition with other Baltic countries.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: February 18, 2018, 12:55:25 pm »
I totaly agree with Berk. If Ukraine-Russia cant make coalition, then other coalitions should be not allowed too. The MnB community is not as small, so i'm sure also the FINSWE, NORDEN and CZSL can make separate teams. Two years ago rus-ukr coalition wasn't allowed to play with a strong team that trained together for a year to show up on NWWC (CCCP team). Now 60% of that roster isn't active and if Ukraine and Russia are forced to make seperated team with 50% of pple that have 50h in game and attaned not competetive events, then all other nations must have the same conditions.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 12:58:01 pm by KOBZIK »
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline [Spartan]Erebos

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 18, 2018, 12:56:21 pm »
Even Belgium has been able to get a full-belgian squad many times, and no it for sure wasn't an impressive roster.
Theres no way both Russia and Ukraine can't form their own teams, you guys have one of the largest NW comunities out there...
All I see is you guys not wanting to give lesser known and less experienced players a chance at playing in NWWC just so you can win a few matches.
Doesn't seem fair to me.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #680 on: February 18, 2018, 12:58:13 pm »
I totaly agree with Berk. If Ukraine-Russia cant make coaltion, then other coalitions should be not allowed too. The MnB community is not as small, so i sure also the FINSWE, NORDEN and CZSL can make separate teams. Two years ago rus-ukr coalition wasn't allowed to play with a strong team that trained together for a year to show up on NWWC (CCCP team). Now 60% of that roster isn't active and if Ukraine and Russia are forced to make seperated team with 50% of pple that have 50h in game and attaned not competetive events, then all other nations must have the same conditions.

nej

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 18, 2018, 12:59:07 pm »
I totaly agree with Berk. If Ukraine-Russia cant make coaltion, then other coalitions should be not allowed too. The MnB community is not as small, so i sure also the FINSWE, NORDEN and CZSL can make separate teams. Two years ago rus-ukr coalition wasn't allowed to play with a strong team that trained together for a year to show up on NWWC (CCCP team). Now 60% of that roster isn't active and if Ukraine and Russia are forced to make seperated team with 50% of pple that have 50h in game and attaned not competetive events, then all other nations must have the same conditions.

nej
go tropical paradise and find 5 fin players. You can do it.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 18, 2018, 12:59:34 pm »
There is no point in this completely useless discussion.  At the end of the day, i will decide not only who needs a merge but who deserves one.  So please, just stop the pointless spam of the thread on this topic. I've said it at least 50 times now.....

Spoiler
ALL OF THIS WILL BE DECIDED ONCE SIGNUPS ARE COMPLETE
[close]

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 18, 2018, 01:00:02 pm »

nej
go tropical paradise and find 5 fin palyers. You can do it.

haha! that would make such a great and interesting team it would be so much fun for everyone!!

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 18, 2018, 01:00:53 pm »

nej

haha! that would make such a great and interesting team it would be so much fun for everyone!!
Yeah like Russia nad Ukraine teams haha. So much fun

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: February 18, 2018, 01:01:44 pm »
There is no point in this completely useless discussion.  At the end of the day, i will decide not only who needs a merge but who deserves one.  So please, just stop the pointless spam of the thread on this topic. I've said it at least 50 times now.....

Spoiler
ALL OF THIS WILL BE DECIDED ONCE SIGNUPS ARE COMPLETE
[close]
Herc, the point is, that if you not allow some coalition, You shouldn't allow the other too.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: February 18, 2018, 01:03:58 pm »

nej

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 18, 2018, 01:06:18 pm »

nej

han är väldigt dum janne
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline VivaLaVida

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: February 18, 2018, 01:07:01 pm »
I counted 16 on the roster of the 96y alone. I'm pretty sure there at least 16 more in other regiments. And as we see the abundance of Russian players, Russia can definitely field it's own team. If Ukrainians manage not to have enough people somehow (which they can imo) they maybe can have a coalition with other Baltic countries.
Man, I told you, Russia asked some balts and belarussian to play with us last year, do you mind we have not enough.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: February 18, 2018, 01:08:54 pm »

nej

han är väldigt dum janne
Сказала пидорбаба