Author Topic: [WPC] TNWL Matches  (Read 61755 times)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: TNWL Matches
« Reply #480 on: November 01, 2016, 01:59:39 am »
boi's

The video for the first one is laggy between 20-24 minutes so probably recommened to skip that part.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 02:01:24 am by RussianFury »

Lawbringer

« Reply #481 on: November 01, 2016, 10:03:06 am »
If you watch the video you can clearly see Ironstaunch mercing and just renaming himself to join the match...

Quote from Tico in the video to staunch: "Just put Pte or some bullshit"

Quite funny how 71st accuses us of using mercs when 1er people were in the 58e before the 1er were even a thing? LOL! Literally half of the people who were in the 71st line weren't even in the steam group.

They also used Rex when rex was on the 45e roster, which should have given him a 1 match ban. We had to sit out bick against 45e because he was on their roster from before...

Further evidence in the video also showed that John Prices actions did affect the match, as cheesey was able to get a shooting kill nearly every round with it. This is biased adminship if I have ever seen it and the use of a merc. It doesn't matter if John dint actually run the rounds with them. The fact stands that he should have not even spawned in the game. It is even said directly by 71st members at 20:30 of Will's video that cheesey "got a kill every round". We used our own members and did not put in any mercs. The same cannot be said about the 71st, which they have shown undeniable evidence of in their video provided to us.

But I'm 100% sure this is going to be overlooked anyway!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 10:17:46 am by Lawbringer »

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 01, 2016, 01:55:09 pm »
Cry more.

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
  • Side: Union
« Reply #483 on: November 01, 2016, 02:05:41 pm »
If you watch the video you can clearly see Ironstaunch mercing and just renaming himself to join the match...

Quite funny how 71st accuses us of using mercs when 1er people were in the 58e before the 1er were even a thing? LOL! Literally half of the people who were in the 71st line weren't even in the steam group.

They also used Rex when rex was on the 45e roster, which should have given him a 1 match ban. We had to sit out bick against 45e because he was on their roster from before...

Further evidence in the video also showed that John Prices actions did affect the match, as cheesey was able to get a shooting kill nearly every round with it. This is biased adminship if I have ever seen it and the use of a merc. It doesn't matter if John dint actually run the rounds with them. The fact stands that he should have not even spawned in the game. It is even said directly by 71st members at 20:30 of Will's video that cheesey "got a kill every round". We used our own members and did not put in any mercs. The same cannot be said about the 71st, which they have shown undeniable evidence of in their video provided to us.

You guys spawned muskets every single round for your officers, why can't we spawn 1 for ours?  Sorry I got kills with the musket?

Rex never even got to play a single round, he claimed he was being DDoSed.

Do me a favor, when you have an entire other reg playing for you, a bunch of EUs, get the +1/+2 advantage the entire match, have OUR best player on YOUR team, don't complain.
Leader of the 71st

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 01, 2016, 02:17:39 pm »
You had +2 musket advantage over Cheesey but its not his fault if he could get a kill almost every round with it and you two down syndromes couldn't even get 1.

Problem with people like you is you will be happy having the unfair advantage over them but when its an even playing ground you get upset. If you factor in the +1 to balance they had anyway thats 2 extra muskets over Cheesey even with me spawning in.

Just try to remember Lawbringer, everyone else is happy with the match and the outcome. I have yet to hear another 58e complaining so you are a 1 man band.

However I do agree the IronStaunch buisness is silly. I told him not to come back..
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 02:19:16 pm by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #485 on: November 01, 2016, 02:31:25 pm »

I expect a list of 10 people who were not in the group mister!

Plus everyone that went should have been on our roster that was given to Jorge whether they're in the steam group or not. The 58e steam group has 158 members, that doesn't very accurately represent how many you had on your roster I'd assume.

In the video ironstaunch was also asked to not come back, I believe Cheesey said something along the lines of "Don't risk it"
Yet he listened to his grand dragon Tico and came, Cheesey and Russian were more focused on other things to notice. Aswell as this is someone who hasn't played since the 12th and barely effected the match.

Nothing was said by the referees so it wasn't worth us taking serious note of.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 02:47:37 pm by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline AsunaGF

• Sergeant
  • I like to pretend i'm good at Melee when i'm not
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45e_SoD_Catgirl_Asuna
« Reply #486 on: November 01, 2016, 02:46:39 pm »

Just because they were in the regiment before doesnt mean that they're still members of your reg. clearly they're in the 1er which is a different regiment than the 58e which makes those players considered mercs.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #487 on: November 01, 2016, 03:10:14 pm »
I don't understand how having the entire 1er in the 58e wasn't bullshit, but you guys still lost to some washed up old fucks so just take the L and go away

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 01, 2016, 03:14:30 pm »
Did some of the 1er who played for 58e also play for 32e when they won semi pro? I know they play for them now I'm just curious if they played for 32e then aswell. Not accusing anyone of anything

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 01, 2016, 03:16:53 pm »
They were. When 75th played 58e there was alot of questions that didn't get answered.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 01, 2016, 03:17:46 pm »
Fairly certain Rex, Harpoon and Ironstaunch, our "mercs", also didn't have any real impact on the match, which can't be said about the 1er in 58e

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: November 01, 2016, 03:35:10 pm »
Fairly certain Rex, Harpoon and Ironstaunch, our "mercs", also didn't have any real impact on the match, which can't be said about the 1er in 58e
Yeah rex was getting "d-dosed" so he left, and harpoon was cleared to play

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #492 on: November 01, 2016, 03:50:05 pm »
Lawbringer also called me a merc

Also wasn't ironstaunch in the reg before? Like I swear I saw him when I originally left
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 03:52:49 pm by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: November 01, 2016, 03:56:07 pm »

Also wasn't ironstaunch in the reg before? Like I swear I saw him when I originally left
Yes

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
« Reply #494 on: November 01, 2016, 04:00:35 pm »

Yes
He joined long ago with a bunch of the other 12th guys, he just never showed up really until our final match.
Leader of the 71st