Author Topic: Request for the Removal of Venice [US 1]  (Read 1526 times)

Offline Mr.PolarBear

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Request for the Removal of Venice [US 1]
« on: January 05, 2013, 12:03:02 am »
Hello, Over the past few days of playing more and more US 1 i have noticed Venice was the key trolling map on US 1 recently.

1. It is hard to admin on
2. People troll on the boats
3. Easy to camp
4. LOTS AND LOTS OF DERP
5. People find ways to screw around on it and to cause trouble
6. Trolls tend to tk more on this map or cause a scene.
7. People also like to block entrances of the boats tunnels and it causes them to be stuck
8. Usually all the time is wasted on clock when this map is going

There is also many other reasons.

If this map could please get its removal as i know some people here may support this.

THIS MAP IS AMAZING(AT TIMES) so no offense to who ever made the map.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 12:04:57 am by Mr.PolarBear »

Offline Roy

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Request for the Removal of Venice [US 1]
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 01:11:06 am »
It's a great map but he does have a point.
People usually just troll on this map sadly

Offline Megaberna

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Megaberna
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 01:16:46 am »
I don't think it should be removed.

It's a great map that allows players to actually sail their own boats. And fight in close quarters with bridges and stuff.

I have played enough times to know that the map is probably one of the best around there...yeah sure sometimes it takes a while to finish a round...so what? Many other maps tend to last almost the same time as this one.

It's just a matter of people behaving correctly and enforcing the rules.

PS: If you see alot of "derp" when your playing in that map, try and message 1 or 2 admins to go there and put some order in the caos ;)

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 01:33:50 am »
I don't think it should be removed.

It's a great map that allows players to actually sail their own boats. And fight in close quarters with bridges and stuff.

I have played enough times to know that the map is probably one of the best around there...yeah sure sometimes it takes a while to finish a round...so what? Many other maps tend to last almost the same time as this one.

It's just a matter of people behaving correctly and enforcing the rules.

PS: If you see alot of "derp" when your playing in that map, try and message 1 or 2 admins to go there and put some order in the caos ;)

Maps that are taking long, tend to make the server empty. And I can image that on such a map. With a small amount of people playing. It can take quite a while before you can get to each other. 

Perhaps it's a nice map, but there should be quite some people on so get things going smoothly. And these small corner maps can indeed get messy with teamkills and what not. In many cases the admins can't do much. Simply because they didn't saw what happened.  So they can't punish anyone.

I would agree with removing it. But seeing as I don't come on the US server allot. The US admins should decide about it.