38 (45.2%)
FrenchTouch
15 (17.9%)
JediMaster
12 (14.3%)
6te
2 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Groupfighting League [NEW RULES | GF BOARD]  (Read 156306 times)

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
FrenchTouch 19-1 Cze navy

GG

Evidence: Me and Ragnar  ;D

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
6te vs. Alchaemics: 14 - 6

Los Pontoneros vs. Preobraz: 20 - 0

JediMasters vs. GIB: 14-6
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
How about not locking the thread after the end of a "matchweek" so referees can actually post scores after matches are played than having to wait untill the thread is unlocked several days later and perhaps forget the score incase any evidence is not present? It makes updating the scores especially difficult with preventing referees to post during the "break".

Nock

How about not locking the thread after the end of a "matchweek" so referees can actually post scores after matches are played than having to wait untill the thread is unlocked several days later and perhaps forget the score incase any evidence is not present? It makes updating the scores especially difficult with preventing referees to post during the "break".
+ what herifag said

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
+ what herifag said
teach me to read
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Nock

Fuck off u cheeky spaniard exdee

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
Who versus Who : Team CCCP vs. 6te
Date : 20/06/2016 8pm GMT
NWGFL_1 or 2 ? : NWGFL_1
Referee : Lone
Match Public or Private : Public
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 04:27:06 pm by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Haze

FrenchTouch 11-9 TFO
gg,there was a lot of pro meleer and legend on the field ^^'
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 10:01:36 pm by Ragnarr »

yecgga

NWL league 3

Regiments: 88th vs 2te_Garde
Date: 23/06/2016
Time: 19:00 GMT
Referee: NEED ONE

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
FrenchTouch 11-9 TFO
gg,there wasa lot of pro meleer and legend on the field ^^'
Gg, was a fun game to be honest. Shame we didn't show up a bit earlier but nowadays you guys have much better teamwork.

Sadly TFO are pulling out of the tournament (that was our last match), we're not mad about the loss or anything FrenchTouch were simply a better team today. But we have 4 members in our team who won't attend anymore (Eddie who quit competitive NW, Pieter who quit NW, Fwuffy who is on holiday for like 3 weeks and Mik who hasn't been on in days). And the remaining members none of us are exactly active, we play like once a week if we can so we simply struggle to get players every match so it seems like more of a chore than fun. If any transfer season opens up then I wouldn't mind joining someone I imagine 1-2 of the guys are the same.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 10:10:28 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
FrenchTouch 11-9 TFO
Gg, was a fun game to be honest. Shame we didn't show up a bit earlier but nowadays you guys have much better teamwork.

Sadly TFO are pulling out of the tournament (that was our last match), we're not mad about the loss or anything FrenchTouch were simply a better team today. But we have 4 members in our team who won't attend anymore (Eddie who quit competitive NW, Pieter who quit NW, Fwuffy who is on holiday for like 3 weeks and Mik who hasn't been on in days). And the remaining members none of us are exactly active, we play like once a week if we can so we simply struggle to get players every match so it seems like more of a chore than fun. If any transfer season opens up then I wouldn't mind joining someone I imagine 1-2 of the guys are the same.

GG
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
NWL league 3

Regiments: 88th vs 2te_Garde
Date: 23/06/2016
Time: 19:00 GMT
Referee: NEED ONE
rofl

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
FrenchTouch 11-9 TFO

Sad to hear this Heripoop. TFO was the only decent team we had played so far. If you learn some basic Swedish you're welcome to take the V75 trial when the mercato opens up again bud :-*

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
FrenchTouch 11-9 TFO

Sad to hear this Heripoop. TFO was the only decent team we had played so far. If you learn some basic Swedish you're welcome to take the V75 trial when the mercato opens up again bud :-*
Hej, Herishey starkast?  :-*
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
Who versus Who : Team CCCP vs. 6te
Date : 20/06/2016 8pm GMT
NWGFL_1 or 2 ? : NWGFL_1
Referee :
Match Public or Private : Public

I can Ref. Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084970856/
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.