Author Topic: Post your Reenacment Kit / Military equipment  (Read 82030 times)

Offline DeoVindice61

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • This blamed fight aint got a rear
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Post your Reenacment Kit / Military equipment
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2013, 12:18:04 am »
Snip Snip Nothing to see here folks....move along.

Edit: Removed out of respect.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 12:39:24 am by DeoVindice61 »

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2013, 12:22:31 am »
I couldn't agree with you more.

And we wouldn't want Blob to discover this and hand out warnings to all the re-enactors around here, right?

Offline DeoVindice61

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2013, 12:23:28 am »
I couldn't agree with you more.

And we wouldn't want Blob to discover this and hand out warnings to all the re-enactors around here, right?

Aye that's right.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2013, 12:25:51 am »
I'd love to show you guys my cavalry kit, but atm it only consists of a sabre, a whole lot of wool and some things I ordered made and won't get until fall xD

Offline DeoVindice61

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2013, 12:30:22 am »
I'd love to show you guys my cavalry kit, but atm it only consists of a sabre, a whole lot of wool and some things I ordered made and won't get until fall xD

I would love to see your cavalry kit. I am quite fond of cavalry during the period. Do share when you get them in the future!

Offline Dordak_the_Lost

• Donator
  • Faugh a Ballagh!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2013, 12:39:57 am »

I would love to see your cavalry kit. I am quite fond of cavalry during the period. Do share when you get them in the future!

Cavalry is always impressive. especially when you get a large number of them. Must've been terrifying to face a cavalry charge back then.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2013, 12:43:08 am »
Last training we had eight. Might have as much as ten at an event in November. Half of them in campaign uniform, other half in exercition uniform.

Don't worry, I'll post something when my stable jacket is done. My Mom just has started working on it. And boy do I love her for it.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 12:44:45 am by Duuring »

Offline Landrik

• First Lieutenant
  • Слава Україні!
    • View Profile
    • Infanterie-Regiment 208 (Reenacted)
  • Nick: Landrik
« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2013, 01:20:09 am »
Well, after multiple posts about me misusing my freedom and insults on my father's ability to raise children I am deeply insulted. However, I will be the better man and drop all the conversation as there are fundamental and rather unchanging views on history.

Also, Riddlez, I do have my K98k with me and can pictures of that, but the scoped Mosin-Nagant is a few state lines away at the moment and my dad's deployed.
Humans are extremely complicated creatures. Death uncomplicates them to a frightening degree...

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2013, 01:33:38 am »
Well, after multiple posts about me misusing my freedom and insults on my father's ability to raise children I am deeply insulted. However, I will be the better man and drop all the conversation as there are fundamental and rather unchanging views on history.

Also, Riddlez, I do have my K98k with me and can pictures of that, but the scoped Mosin-Nagant is a few state lines away at the moment and my dad's deployed.
Mosin Nagants are one of the easier rifles in the world to get a hold of. Can buy a good condition 1 nowadays for 200 dollars. Do show your K98 though!

Offline Grey

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Captain of the 1st Texas
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2013, 10:23:18 am »
jidf pls go

Offline Bonnie Blue Casterline

• Donator
  • Worse than a second Shoah
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2013, 10:34:22 am »

Only in America. And no, Boy scouts are not the same as HJ. Hitlerjugend were told by their instructors to physiclly assault jewish classmates.

Source for that statement?

Offline Bonnie Blue Casterline

• Donator
  • Worse than a second Shoah
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 23, 2013, 11:08:44 am »

I understand that Americans do not have the same 'mind' or 'personal' history with the second World war as with Europeans who lived under German or Japanese occupation, and that this discussion will lead to no-where.

Where should I even start with this garbage?....

Last time I checked there were Americans eating the same slop, sleeping in the same mud, and shitting in the same holes as every other son of a bitch fighting that war. So don't try and act like the Axis powers were shooting different bullets at non-Americans.

Also, there were American citizens living under Japanese occupation so don't try to spew that crap. So I don't know what you think you "understand" but whatever it is it you've been told makes it seem like you've fell victim to an even worse type of brainwashing and propaganda that you are condemning. Did you live under Nazi occupation? No you didn't, so don't pretend like you have some kind of secret insight into WWII that Americans don't have access to.

You're little rant about the US Constitution just makes you look like a little fool as well. If whatever country you live in gives you the same rights as Americans when it comes to speech and expression on paper, but takes those rights away in practice, that piece of paper means less than the piss I just took. I'm sorry for your loss, but not every country in the world is so fucking afraid of its past or offending others that it takes away freedoms from its citizens.

You've said a lot of baseless misinformation in this thread and not just about Americans, but I'll leave that argument for another time and place; I know "some" of you Europeans get your panties in a wad over those kinds of discussions when it comes to WWII and the "evil" Nazis.

Since you seem to have a hard on for taking away freedoms and the rights of individuals as well as thrashing the US Constitution, I'll leave you with some words of wisdom from a man after your own heart,

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Abraham Lincoln
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 11:04:37 am by Bonnie Blue Casterline »

Offline zac

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 23, 2013, 11:28:46 am »
Unlocked

But come on people ,,uniform and kits only plse,,,and also take into account some members dont have English as their first language   ;D ;D

and where all firends  8)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 07:00:11 am by zac »

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2013, 09:15:34 am »
yeah so how about those impressions huh?
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Mad_man1

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2013, 12:20:37 pm »
Spoiler
Last time I checked there were Americans eating the same slop, sleeping in the same mud, and shitting in the same holes as every other son of a bitch fighting that war. So don't try and act like the Axis powers were shooting different bullets at non-Americans.

Also, there were American citizens living under Japanese occupation so don't try to spew that crap. So I don't know what you think you "understand" but whatever it is it you've been told makes it seem like you've fell victim to an even worse type of brainwashing and propaganda that you are condemning. Did you live under Nazi occupation? No you didn't, so don't pretend like you have some kind of secret insight into WWII that Americans don't have access to.

You're little rant about the US Constitution just makes you look like a little fool as well. If whatever country you live in gives you the same rights as Americans when it comes to speech and expression on paper, but takes those rights away in practice, that piece of paper means less than the piss I just took. I'm sorry for your loss, but not every country in the world is so fucking afraid of its past or offending others that it takes away freedoms from its citizens.

You've said a lot of baseless misinformation in this thread and not just about Americans, but I'll leave that argument for another time and place; I know "some" of you Europeans get your panties in a wad over those kinds of discussions when it comes to WWII and the "evil" Nazis.

Since you seem to have a hard on for taking away freedoms and the rights of individuals as well as thrashing the US Constitution, I'll leave you with some words of wisdom from a man after your own heart,

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Abraham Lincoln

hahahah typical dumb fuck american, defending the hitlerjugend

'i have wikipedia, i know all about what its like to live in a country that was annexed by germany!'
no, you dont.

hahahh fucking moron
[close]

Keep this civil, hmm?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 03:32:22 pm by McEwanMaster »