Author Topic: 7NA_Groopfootin - New Thread (New Management)  (Read 84436 times)

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 7NA_Groopfootin - New Thread (New Management)
« Reply #630 on: December 14, 2013, 10:51:41 pm »
Community name: Orcaryo
Steam name: 1erPLG Orcaryo
Admin experience?: NA1, NA Cav Group Fighting
Why would you be a good admin?: I play NW A LOT and ik the panel from previous admin jobs mentioned above. I really dont like trolls.
About yourself:  Well im 14 from South Florida in my first year of high school. I hope to have a job in computer science or possibly the military. I can be quiet as many people know but ingame i go all out. I dont hold back at all when it comes to being an admin.

Possible references may be Thunderstormer, Pepper, Getty, any admins on NA1 pretty much.

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #631 on: December 14, 2013, 11:08:54 pm »
Your community name: Shine*BF2013/[Pirates]Rdr_Shine/-[TRR]-Pte-Shine
Your steam name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shiner69r
Name of the abuser: BA_1st_RGJ_CSjt_Dan_the_Chef
Explain the situation: - - - (number of people on the server, number of admins, which regiment was primarily on, which players were on. any details are needed) 25 people were on, don't know how many admins, I had just joined. Again, don't know which regiment was primarily on. Don't know the players.
Their offense: Dan the chef came in, changed the map to ambush, locked the server, and began kicking people.
Your offense: - - - Very rarely will an admin punish you for nothing. I want you to try to tell the story from the admins point of view here.  Nothing.
Time and date (include timezone): Dec. 14th, 2013, 5:02 PM EST
Screenshot evidence: - - - *REQUIRED* https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=203952539

Offline Sivart

• Private
  • Leader of the 13te.
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: December 14, 2013, 11:30:10 pm »
He's an admin? I thought I saw him tking and shooting the other day...could be wrong..

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #633 on: December 15, 2013, 12:02:43 am »
Explain the situation: - - - (number of people on the server, number of admins, which regiment was primarily on, which players were on. any details are needed) 25 people were on, don't know how many admins, I had just joined. Again, don't know which regiment was primarily on. Don't know the players.
Their offense: Dan the chef came in, changed the map to ambush, locked the server, and began kicking people.
Your offense: - - - Very rarely will an admin punish you for nothing. I want you to try to tell the story from the admins point of view here.  Nothing.
Screenshot evidence: - - - *REQUIRED* https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=203952539
This instance was my fault I forgot(Dumbass move) to tell I was using the GroupFootin server for a tournament(Had Grim's blessing).

He's an admin? I thought I saw him tking and shooting the other day...could be wrong..
I haven't been on the server in 2 weeks...
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
« Reply #634 on: December 15, 2013, 12:14:25 am »
This instance was my fault I forgot(Dumbass move) to tell I was using the GroupFootin server for a tournament(Had Grim's blessing).

Ah ok, no problem I guess.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #635 on: December 15, 2013, 12:22:16 am »

Who are you talking about??

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #636 on: December 15, 2013, 12:47:42 am »
Community name: Orcaryo
Steam name: 1erPLG Orcaryo
Admin experience?: NA1, NA Cav Group Fighting
Why would you be a good admin?: I play NW A LOT and ik the panel from previous admin jobs mentioned above. I really dont like trolls.
About yourself:  Well im 14 from South Florida in my first year of high school. I hope to have a job in computer science or possibly the military. I can be quiet as many people know but ingame i go all out. I dont hold back at all when it comes to being an admin.

Possible references may be Thunderstormer, Pepper, Getty, any admins on NA1 pretty much.

Accepted

Offline Sivart

• Private
  • Leader of the 13te.
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: December 15, 2013, 02:30:53 am »

Perhaps it was someone pretending to be you or someone with a similar name. It was rather recent.

Offline hunterbrown0707

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_SgtM_Hunter
« Reply #638 on: December 15, 2013, 06:57:19 am »
Community name:3eVolt_Cpl_Hunter
Steam name: [3eVolt] Hunter
Admin experience?: I was an admin on 12thES GF
Why would you be a good admin?: I would be a good admin because I am always on the server if I am on the game.I am not a troll. I know all of the rules to groupfighting. I would never abuse admin. I have cleaned up from my past.
About yourself: I am a Junior in highschool. I used to be a bush pirate but like I said I am a good boy now and you know that. I am a very nice person. I work out all the time cause I gotta be strong. I am a redneck and I hate wearing shirts. I used to play abunch of sports but now I am a lazy turd who sits here and plays on my computer all day  :D

Offline Shredder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: December 15, 2013, 07:04:55 am »
Why would you be a good admin?: I would be a good admin because I am always on the server if I am on the game.I am not a troll. I know all of the rules to groupfighting. I would never abuse admin. I have cleaned up from my past.
About yourself: I am a Junior in highschool. I used to be a bush pirate but like I said I am a good boy now and you know that. I am a very nice person. I work out all the time cause I gotta be strong. I am a redneck and I hate wearing shirts. I used to play abunch of sports but now I am a lazy turd who sits here and plays on my computer all day  :D

Dis guy I recommend. [Insert Shredder Seal of Approval]

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #640 on: December 15, 2013, 07:26:21 am »
+1
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: December 15, 2013, 07:30:41 am »
I dunno guys, he's in the 3eVolt, they're pretty trolly.
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #642 on: December 15, 2013, 07:34:40 am »
Why does everyone and there mother want admin :/

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: December 15, 2013, 08:48:20 am »

I guess because everyone wants a little bit of power.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
« Reply #644 on: December 15, 2013, 09:01:39 am »

Banning is fun. Duh...