Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 137483 times)

Offline ReyStriker

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: Andrew
GUID: 549858
Steam: Rey
How long have you played on the server?: on and off for a few years, very active over past few months.
Current weekly hours on the server?: 15>
How active can you be?: Very if necessary
Timezone/Location: AEST
Current Regiment/Clan: N/A
Admin experience: Used to run a clan of 10 active members, was an Australian admin for MOV orchestrating line battles and such.
Why do you want this role?: to create fun scenarios, and because i feel there aren't admins on enough for my time zone.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Nickname: Andrew
GUID: 549858
Steam: Rey
How long have you played on the server?: on and off for a few years, very active over past few months.
Current weekly hours on the server?: 15>
How active can you be?: Very if necessary
Timezone/Location: AEST
Current Regiment/Clan: N/A
Admin experience: Used to run a clan of 10 active members, was an Australian admin for MOV orchestrating line battles and such.
Why do you want this role?: to create fun scenarios, and because i feel there aren't admins on enough for my time zone.

I have a few more questions for you, add me on steam - lookup BBG tired

Offline william_the2nd

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: William_the2nd
Offense: using offensive language/racial slurs (said the N-word multiple times)
Why should you be unbanned? botssurvival is one of my all time favourite servers and i really am sorry for the language i used. i had a couple drinks that evening and it was just stupid
User ID #:519575
Time/Date: 6/19/2018
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 11:03:28 pm by william_the2nd »

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: William_the2nd
Offense: using offensive language/racial slurs (said the N-word multiple times)
Why should you be unbanned? botssurvival is one of my all time favourite servers and i really am sorry for the language i used. i had a couple drinks that evening and it was just stupid
User ID #:519575
Time/Date: 6/19/2018

Unbanned

Offline SpiffyG

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: in the game my name is General Skarr or General_Skarr
Offense: I think it was Racism.
Why should you be unbanned? Because it either happened because 1. I was in a political discussion and only said it to prove a point about how hate speech is looked at differently with different words and was probably heated (which you don't have to worry about anymore because I can avoid those words when talking about that). Or 2. because I let someone else use my computer who said it, which you don't have to worry about because via a water near my laptop accident I wont let anyone else use it anymore.
User ID #: 1690197
Time/Date:currently about 12:30 june 22 2018. not sure when I got the ban.

Sorry I made that so long. In all honesty I'll probably still have political debates. But I can stay away from racist words no problem.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: in the game my name is General Skarr or General_Skarr
Offense: I think it was Racism.
Why should you be unbanned? Because it either happened because 1. I was in a political discussion and only said it to prove a point about how hate speech is looked at differently with different words and was probably heated (which you don't have to worry about anymore because I can avoid those words when talking about that). Or 2. because I let someone else use my computer who said it, which you don't have to worry about because via a water near my laptop accident I wont let anyone else use it anymore.
User ID #: 1690197
Time/Date:currently about 12:30 june 22 2018. not sure when I got the ban.

Sorry I made that so long. In all honesty I'll probably still have political debates. But I can stay away from racist words no problem.

This is why you were banned on 6/2/18

6/2/18 -
02:17:51 - *DEAD* [General_Skarr] nigger nigger nigger nigger negro, niglet, blacks are inferior, jews are evil, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger ma nigga,
02:18:25 - [General_Skarr] the nigger word?

Unbanned. Please follow the server rules and have fun!

Offline {BBG}Reaper

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming *UPDATED*
« Reply #606 on: June 26, 2018, 03:57:34 am »
Nickname: 15e_LtMusician_Reaper
GUID:1353235
Steam:{BBG} Reaper
How long have you played on the server?: About 400 hours
Current weekly hours on the server?: 14-16
How active can you be?: Always
Timezone/Location: Central
Current Regiment/Clan: 15e (USMC)
Admin experience: None
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: n/a
Why do you want this role?: There's been a lot of times where I hop on the server and it's got around 30 people and there hasn't been an admin.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 04:34:37 am by {BBG}Reaper »

Offline Rodby

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Rodby
Offense: Racial slurs/SJW Trolling
Why should you be unbanned?
I did use a racial slur about three times, but it was as a joke and the instances which I did slur were far and few between. If i'm forgiven I won't slur anymore, that is guaranteed. I also did get slightly irritated when another person claimed that the n-word was not offensive and that his black girlfriend agreed with him. I did however spam a lot of SJW-esque chat, and that was to be annoying and for that I am sorry. I truly enjoy this server and will not troll anymore if unbanned.
User ID #: Rodby
Time/Date: 10:58 pm PST 6/25/18
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 07:42:51 pm by Rodby »

Offline Trooperpilot3

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: trooperPilot
GUID: 1346889
Steam: 15e SoP Trooperpilot3
How active can you be?: Sometimes for whole weeks, other times I can't be on for a whole week. It is very inconsistent
Current Regiment/Clan: 15ema RĂ©giment d'Infantrie
Admin experience: I admined multiple smaller BBG servers. Including Anglo-Zulu, Full Invasion, and the North & South servers
Why do you want this role?: Pride and accomplishment, helping to moderate server, memeing with playerbase when appropriate.

Side note: I have been in the BBG for 2+ years. Time doesn't really warrant adminship, but you can be sure I wont troll/abuse my power.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Rodby
Offense: Racial slurs/SJW Trolling
Why should you be unbanned?
I did use a racial slur about three times, but it was as a joke and the instances which I did slur were far and few between. If i'm forgiven I won't slur anymore, that is guaranteed. I also did get slightly irritated when another person claimed that the n-word was not offensive and that his black girlfriend agreed with him. I did however spam a lot of SJW-esque chat, and that was to be annoying and for that I am sorry. I truly enjoy this server and will not troll anymore if unbanned.
User ID #: Rodby
Time/Date: 10:58 pm PST 6/25/18

Well I don't care about the SJW trolling, specifically as we talked about on steam, there's literally only 1 word banned, and you were warned specifically by me, and the next day you slurrred, but you're unbanned now.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Nickname: trooperPilot
GUID: 1346889
Steam: 15e SoP Trooperpilot3
How active can you be?: Sometimes for whole weeks, other times I can't be on for a whole week. It is very inconsistent
Current Regiment/Clan: 15ema RĂ©giment d'Infantrie
Admin experience: I admined multiple smaller BBG servers. Including Anglo-Zulu, Full Invasion, and the North & South servers
Why do you want this role?: Pride and accomplishment, helping to moderate server, memeing with playerbase when appropriate.

Side note: I have been in the BBG for 2+ years. Time doesn't really warrant adminship, but you can be sure I wont troll/abuse my power.

Approved, we'll have to go over a training time.

Offline GoldenGlorsty

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: GoldenGlorsty
GUID: 1658078
Steam: GoldenGlorsty
How long have you played on the server?: more then 200 hours
Current weekly hours on the server?: 10 or 5 Hours
How active can you be?: Very Active
Timezone/Location: Sweden
Current Regiment/Clan: Platinum of Combatant Regiment
Admin experience: Ah only Leroy battle
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Iron And Blood BBG JungleBunny and Zayes
Why do you want this role?: Becuse i wanna keep the server running good and keep it safe cuse am the mostly one that is gonna be there

Offline Awesomepelt

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: Awesomepelt
GUID: 1632739
Steam: Awesomepelt

How long have you played on the server?: I've been playing on the server since I had about 30 hours or so. I played almost exclusively on BBG Bot Survival until around 200 hours, when I got into some other stuff. I went on a Hiatus from this server until around 2 months ago, when I started actively playing again. So in total, probably about 200 hours (Rough estimate), and for a year.

Current weekly hours on the server?: I play off and on, so probably about 4-8, usually on the lower end.

How active can you be?: I can be on at least an hour a day, from around 1 PM to 1 AM, as well as around 2-6 AM.

Timezone/Location: United States Central Time.

Current Regiment/Clan: Not in one

Admin experience: I've been an admin on multiple NW Roleplay servers, including one made by an admin here, PRIME. I currently also admin Kaiser's Roleplay. I've been Admining since around September of last year, and have been constantly doing it since then. While Roleplay servers and Bot Survival are a bit different, I believe general admin skills of having Judgements of who are trolls and not, as well as keeping cool, even when the server is being a bit cancer. (Even though BBG doesn't usually have this problem, at least not in an intrusive way)

Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Nicholas PRIME

Why do you want this role?: In all honestly, the main reason I want it is so I can have more fun, as well as let other people have more fun. There are often not admins on except at like 4 PM-11 PM Central time. I can be on from around 2 AM-6 AM my time, which is helpful since not many other people are, for obvious reasons.

Offline Jamison

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: 15e_Cad_SirJamison
GUID:
Steam:Jamison A Denton-Carter
How long have you played on the server?: about a Month
Current weekly hours on the server?: 15 or so, I am active on it
How active can you be?: very depending on work but I set my own schedule
Timezone/Location: central
Current Regiment/Clan: 15e_Cad
Admin experience: Jmod on Minecraft a few years ago
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: i'm sure lots know me already lol
Why do you want this role?: I love the game/ Server and want to make sure everyone has a fun time and keep the game interesting and challenging for the fellow players. I am a Dedicated player and will work my hardest to accomplish  victory for the fellow players

Offline Grunt360360

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: 92nd_Vet_Vladipoot
GUID:STEAM_1:0:71680433
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/richardsbigwong/
How long have you played on the server?: 2 years
Current weekly hours on the server?: around 7
How active can you be?: 1-2 hours a day almost every day
Timezone/Location: Central US
Current Regiment/Clan: 92nd Gordon Highlanders
Admin experience: I've been the owner and moderator of several servers in Garry's Mod
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Iron and Blood
Why do you want this role?: To create a great experience for the players.