Author Topic: [RGL6] Sign-Ups, Matches & Scores  (Read 40151 times)

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL Season 6 - Sign-Ups, Matches & Scores
« Reply #270 on: February 28, 2019, 08:07:29 pm »
gg

who do kka need to fight next? i think everyone else disbanded
I mean you have till tomorrow so xd

considering everyone else seems disbanded, seems like an ezpz ride

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #271 on: February 28, 2019, 09:24:51 pm »
so phoenix, bracket?

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 02, 2019, 06:36:08 pm »
Missing the score from the match between the KKA and the 96y. As I have found posts suggesting that the match was at least scheduled Im sure that either I have just overlooked it or that someone forgot to post it. Other than that all the scores have been updated and the bracket for the playoffs will be posted in a couple of days so that everyone of you has time to inform me about any complaints. Details about what amount of prize money the winner of the playoffs and/or the league itself will get will be posted during the playoffs. As a great number of the participants weren't able to finish the league, the remaining five regiments are all qualified to play the playoffs. Id like to thank everyone for their participation as well as patience in regard of my lack of time for a proper organization of this league this season. Thanks ;-)

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #273 on: March 02, 2019, 08:22:09 pm »
Fönix du machst Abi keine Doktorarbeit, chill mal
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 02, 2019, 09:27:34 pm »
Missing the score from the match between the KKA and the 96y. As I have found posts suggesting that the match was at least scheduled Im sure that either I have just overlooked it or that someone forgot to post it. Other than that all the scores have been updated and the bracket for the playoffs will be posted in a couple of days so that everyone of you has time to inform me about any complaints. Details about what amount of prize money the winner of the playoffs and/or the league itself will get will be posted during the playoffs. As a great number of the participants weren't able to finish the league, the remaining five regiments are all qualified to play the playoffs. Id like to thank everyone for their participation as well as patience in regard of my lack of time for a proper organization of this league this season. Thanks ;-)

they ded, it was never scheduled

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 03, 2019, 02:46:26 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Ok. So do you know by any chance whether they plan on playing the playoffs or not?

Wursti

« Reply #276 on: March 03, 2019, 02:48:32 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Ok. So do you know by any chance whether they plan on playing the playoffs or not?

dont think so cuz the "cool kids" made 17th now

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #277 on: March 03, 2019, 03:12:42 pm »
Would make it much easier if there's only 4 tbh

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #278 on: March 04, 2019, 03:01:11 pm »
Would make it much easier if there's only 4 tbh

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #279 on: March 08, 2019, 06:31:48 pm »
nice brackets

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 09, 2019, 01:26:36 pm »
nice brackets

Brackets will be posted on Sunday as always.

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 10, 2019, 06:03:41 pm »
Here are the brackets for the playoffs of this season. When I asked I was told that the 96y will participate so I added them. Concerning the prize money, it will probably be about 1/3 for winning the playoffs and 2/3 for winning the league (using paypal). If you disagree, feel free to tell me why.

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #282 on: March 10, 2019, 06:23:27 pm »
91st on suicide watch

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 10, 2019, 07:22:53 pm »
91st on suicide watch

Shouldnt be a surpirse to anyone though  ???. It was clearly stated from the get-go that the playoffs would be seeded according to the league results

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 10, 2019, 08:31:04 pm »
Give em a good old xD