Author Topic: Pułk 7. Piechoty Xięstwa Warszawskiego [NA] - Recruiting  (Read 6717 times)

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Pułk 7. Piechoty Xięstwa Warszawskiego [NA] - Recruiting
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2019, 12:45:22 am »
I’ll take what is humor for 200

Offline Lawrence

• Major
  • 1ere Cadet | Former Founder of 3rd East Kent (NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lawrence
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2019, 02:40:00 am »
lets let he Polish have a win for once eh? I'll change the avatar.

Offline JanŚnieg | JonSnow

• First Lieutenant
  • 18pp_Adj_JerzyBurza
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2019, 05:10:28 pm »
Listen here you little shit. When you are looking at "Google Graphics" you can read "Images may be subject to copyright". As you can see Veinrus edited this picture, he cutted a background cutted a bottom of this picture, and added a shadow on background. Most of wars US were fighting was against indians, real american natives. You had 28 wars against organized forces. Thats a same number with Poland fought in sience 1918.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2019, 05:25:00 pm »
Listen here you little shit. When you are looking at "Google Graphics" you can read "Images may be subject to copyright". As you can see Veinrus edited this picture, he cutted a background cutted a bottom of this picture, and added a shadow on background. Most of wars US were fighting was against indians, real american natives. You had 28 wars against organized forces. Thats a same number with Poland fought in sience 1918.
Listen here you little shit. He respectfully changed the god damn avatar as requested and only used it originally because he was admittedly ignorant and didn't see where it came from. Take your god damn change and get the FUCK out of here with your Polish nationalist propaganda. Ya'll got quintuple dunked on by Germany & Russia like it was the 1992-93 NBA season and Shaq just fucking obliterated the backboard and entire support system while going for a routine dunk, and then America had to save your god damn third world country from being wiped off this face of this Earth. Kurwa.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2019, 05:30:52 pm »
this is now a golden thread

thank you poles for the great quality content

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2019, 08:58:12 pm »
Sorry I dont speak frozen kebab

• First Lieutenant
  • 18pp_Adj_JerzyBurza
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2019, 09:07:13 pm »
and then America had to save your god damn third world country from being wiped off this face of this Earth. Kurwa.
What do you mean? If WWI There was a polish army and administration inpedent and disarming german soldiers before arrived Fourteen Points of Thomas Woodrow Wilson. If you mean a WWII you treasoned us and allowed USSR to move us from first to secound world(cuz the countries in NATO are 1st world, Warsaw Pact was 2nd world, and the others are 3rd world). But If you mean a 1989 and our real inpedence and first free elections, then yep still a bad, we did it by ourself, and by our changes the Communist broke up, not cuz "american fuck boys". You think you are the greatest country in the world, but, for real everyone without NATO, when you arrive instantly hate you, cuz your soldiers and beurocracy are same sort of animals as Israel and USSR was.

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2019, 09:11:05 pm »
Gl

Offline Chri

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2e_Huss_Cpt_Chri // Nr4-OLt aD
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2019, 09:17:30 pm »
and then America had to save your god damn third world country from being wiped off this face of this Earth. Kurwa.
What do you mean? If WWI There was a polish army and administration inpedent and disarming german soldiers before arrived Fourteen Points of Thomas Woodrow Wilson. If you mean a WWII you treasoned us and allowed USSR to move us from first to secound world(cuz the countries in NATO are 1st world, Warsaw Pact was 2nd world, and the others are 3rd world). But If you mean a 1989 and our real inpedence and first free elections, then yep still a bad, we did it by ourself, and by our changes the Communist broke up, not cuz "american fuck boys". You think you are the greatest country in the world, but, for real everyone without NATO, when you arrive instantly hate you, cuz your soldiers and beurocracy are same sort of animals as Israel and USSR was.

this triggers me smh
''Wärst du Kornett hättest du das Duell gewonnen'' -[Nr.101]Nicolas 2k17

Godemporer of the most professional Cav in ze World!!!111!!!11

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2019, 09:56:14 pm »
I'm Canadian btw

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

• First Lieutenant
  • 18pp_Adj_JerzyBurza
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2019, 10:07:43 pm »
I'm Canadian btw
shit, fucked up

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2019, 10:29:45 pm »
This shit spicy dumb polish people

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2019, 10:31:45 pm »
Please don’t compare me n the boys to the illegitimate state

P.s we’re actually all just memeing
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 10:37:15 pm by Rutger Müller »

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2019, 10:45:32 pm »
JonSnow cares so much about shit that doesn't matter.

Chill out, kiddo.
xD

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2019, 02:17:42 am »
Lawrence's dad is polish