Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (4v4) {Season 1 Thread}{Champions: Aces}  (Read 91915 times)

Offline MrWhaleFish

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: North American 4v4 Draft League ($150)[Week 3]
« Reply #660 on: March 16, 2019, 03:51:22 am »
bullshit.... admins intervening with their OWN matches. good one

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #661 on: March 16, 2019, 03:57:40 am »
fireboy is now the bitch that has 3 forfeit wins xD

|Viper|

« Reply #662 on: March 16, 2019, 04:02:52 am »
A win is a win  8).
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 04:04:34 am by VetroG »

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #663 on: March 16, 2019, 04:08:33 am »
<22:50:01> "Fireboy" was removed from server group "Server Admin" by "Wastee".
<22:50:04> You were banned permanently from the server by "Wastee"
<22:50:04> Disconnected from server

When you don't get your way :(
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline JollyCanadian

• Board Moderator
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #664 on: March 16, 2019, 04:19:43 am »
The forfeit between guardians and musketeers happened due to wastee miscommunicating with fireboy about their sunday match. Due to that I gave wastee an extension until friday. wednesday I asked wastee if he needed and extenion until sunday because fireboy offered, Wastee did not respond to me until I messaged him the next night.  Wastee knew if he didn't play this friday it would be a forfeit.
The match was to be done at 1030 on friday Windflower, risk, myself, wastee and fireboy agreed to this time.  Wastee knew if he didn't bring his players it would be a 16-0. He failed to bring his players.

And no you may not pick up free agents before a match, Wastee offered this solution but was denied by windflower and other mods to avoid people from dropping and picking players up before matches if they did not show up because if abused this is unfair to other team captains who went through the proper process.  The way this rule is abused and was denied is because the fact that a team can drop and add a player last minute to avoid not having enough players for a match.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #665 on: March 16, 2019, 04:46:05 am »
kindia cheap how a team has 3 forfeits

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #666 on: March 16, 2019, 05:04:31 am »
Can we get some rules about free agents on the front page?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #667 on: March 16, 2019, 05:05:10 am »
kindia cheap how a team has 3 forfeits
you're one to talk, you let one of them happen.

Can we get some rules about free agents on the front page?
Sureee. There already is decent amount but I see what you mean I guess.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #668 on: March 16, 2019, 05:27:17 am »
cytius edited his own wiki :Cytiuz was rated as an 83 Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) FMRL  He was rated as an 80 on the North American Community List NACL In 2018 after returning from an two years worth of inactivity, Cytiuz under the 3rdFG would help lead back and carry them to 4th place respectively in league two of NANWL. Cytiuz later that year would then be selected for the Warband Pro Circuit (WPC) which he would be selected by Team Infamous which at the time was the best team. He would later be released by Infamous and picked up by Aftershock where he would be known as the team Carry and starting mid player.

In 2019, Cytiuz would then form the 73rd which soon became to be known as one of the best competitive regiments at the time. The roster was considered as a powerhouse roster with its top players being Chantakey, Yoloswag, Cytiuz, Knightofsaintjohn and many more. The regiment soon split ending with a competitive record of 10-1-5.

After an officer meeting with his head staff Cytiuz would then rename to the 65th (2nd Yorkshire, North Riding) Regiment of Foot "The Royal Tigers". The regiment roster would be water-downed from its recent split in the 73rd and its top players were composed of Cytiuz, Knightofsaintjohn, Hursty, Tizoc. The regiment as of March 2019 competitive record would be 2-2.

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
« Reply #669 on: March 16, 2019, 05:29:35 am »
cytius edited his own wiki :Cytiuz was rated as an 83 Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) FMRL  He was rated as an 80 on the North American Community List NACL In 2018 after returning from an two years worth of inactivity, Cytiuz under the 3rdFG would help lead back and carry them to 4th place respectively in league two of NANWL. Cytiuz later that year would then be selected for the Warband Pro Circuit (WPC) which he would be selected by Team Infamous which at the time was the best team. He would later be released by Infamous and picked up by Aftershock where he would be known as the team Carry and starting mid player.

In 2019, Cytiuz would then form the 73rd which soon became to be known as one of the best competitive regiments at the time. The roster was considered as a powerhouse roster with its top players being Chantakey, Yoloswag, Cytiuz, Knightofsaintjohn and many more. The regiment soon split ending with a competitive record of 10-1-5.

After an officer meeting with his head staff Cytiuz would then rename to the 65th (2nd Yorkshire, North Riding) Regiment of Foot "The Royal Tigers". The regiment roster would be water-downed from its recent split in the 73rd and its top players were composed of Cytiuz, Knightofsaintjohn, Hursty, Tizoc. The regiment as of March 2019 competitive record would be 2-2.

*team CARRY* and *POWERHOUSE roster*

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #670 on: March 16, 2019, 05:54:50 am »
He forgot to put last pick in wpc as a top accomplishment

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #671 on: March 16, 2019, 06:07:52 am »

Woah woah ignoring the part where I immediately unbanned you

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #672 on: March 16, 2019, 06:30:33 am »
the world-famous, hottest free agent is now on the market
click here to join the 84th

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #673 on: March 16, 2019, 07:00:57 am »
We've accepted the forfeit and are cool with it, this is just my perspective on the whole extravaganza

Originally I canceled the match on Sunday because some change of plans happened with people and they couldn't be there, the rule about 48 hours prior to a match to cancel was made after that. When we got the extension I gave Fireboy a list of days and times we could do over steam so he could get with his team and find a day. Tuesday I spoke with Fireboy in Teamspeak and he said he could not do Tuesday and was still unsure on the other days. Wednesday night while I was at work I got a message from Jolly asking if I'd be okay with extending it to Sunday because of the problems Vetro and Yolo were having. First I asked what would happen if I refused the extension to where I was told they would have to try and field enough or forfeit. After that I asked if Yolo or Vetro couldn't be on, then, Jolly told me he would double check with Fireboy on that and I assumed he'd be getting back to me on if they could be there or not. The next message I got from Jolly was Thursday night while I was at work again at 8 EST, (roughly 22 hours after Jolly told me he'd check if Vetro and Yolo could be on) saying Musketeers could do the match Friday now. At this point I knew it was too late notice for me to be able to get a full team there as most of them need to know 2-3 days in advance so I mentioned I thought we had until Sunday to do the match. I guess however while I was waiting for Jolly to message me on if Vetro and Yoloswag could be there the extension offer expired and was no longer valid. Jolly told me the match had to be done this weekend and I said Sunday would be no problem. Jolly then said we had to do it Friday or Saturday, after that we all got into Teamspeak with the mods and the conclusion was made it had to be done on Friday, Saturday wasn't an option anymore it seemed. I probably would have gotten in touch with Jolly sooner but I thought I had already agreed to it and I had not been home at all until I got off work at 9 EST. So in the end the decision was forced that the match would be at 10:30 EST on Friday night.

Then tonight after I got home at about 10:10 EST I found out Glenn would not be on when originally we thought he might, and Havoc whom I thought would be on was no where to be seen (he has food poisoning or something I guess and was stuck on the toilet until the last minute when he showed up for the match). Understanding that I only needed 3 players to play I went into action to decide what free agent would be good for the team and decided to drop Glenn for Whalefish. It was my misunderstanding that I still had a second FA pick and that I could use it before the match. On Wednesday night during a meeting with the mods Jolly and Risk both said I could no longer take someone from the Free Agency, honestly, I wasn't really listening to them as I was focused on Windflower the authority figure. After asking Windflower if I could theoretically draft a free agent for the match tonight multiple times I never received an answer yes or no so I assumed I could because nothing stated that I couldn't (Now I've seen Rule 7 states the Free Agency will only be done at the end of each week).

Then finally near the end of the 15 minute grace period tonight unfortunately Jolly did not notice Havoc join the server at exactly 10:45 and announced that the match would be a 16-0 win for Musketeers as they refused to play the match even against the three of us since it was assumed Havoc did not make it on time.

What I hope to see from these events is more detail in the rules and better communication between captains and staff so there is no more confusion or unsaid rules. Apolgies for the issues this has caused, I'm just trying to give my team the best shot possible at the playoffs and time to actually play in matches.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 07:24:02 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline JollyCanadian

• Board Moderator
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: March 16, 2019, 07:04:38 am »

Woah woah ignoring the part where I immediately unbanned you
Smh fireball
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/