Author Topic: [RGL4] Main Thread  (Read 124967 times)

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 4)
« Reply #945 on: April 11, 2017, 01:52:55 am »
Dren has hired me as his attorney.

Regarding the rules, I'm sure based on what the 85e are now paying me from what I have heard. I ask for the comments regarding Tardet or Dren saying things to be removed as evidence on the philosophical terms that they are false and lies!

False evidence! I summon Pieter for questioning.

Mr Pieter, can I see the chat logs?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 01:56:49 am by bobertini »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #946 on: April 11, 2017, 01:53:40 am »

Cool story.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #947 on: April 11, 2017, 01:55:52 am »
Edit: Nor did I use anyone to a certain extend to make this match happen so this is more bs then anything saying I would note you down like that Tardet.

I'm not saying it happened this way, I'm just giving you an insight about the way I feel about the current situation while I initially just tried to help. We talked enough together so you know I tend to agree with you more than Haze on certain subjects however I don't get Rommel giving so much credits to what I (or Dren) could say when it comes to taking the final decision.

Now I doubt that really happend seeing that overall it was just Haze his own doing of not being able to communicate.

Yeah maybe you're right. Again I wish I could have discussed a bit longer with Rommel but he decided to go offline because as you said it yourself, some people have life beyond NW and we can't all be nerds arguing on the forums at 2am so hopefully we'll be able to talk about it tomorow.

Also because everyone is so cool quoting rules :)
3.1.1. The organization has a privilege in all decisions.
3.1.2. Organizer's announcements have to treated like rules.

And I hope that even though we're forced to play on the 16th and fully disagree with Rommel's decision, we'll still face you with all the players we can. That still doesn't mean we can't try to contest a decision if we judge it unfair. But I'm not like Haze going like 'lol we won't play then'. I just think there are many others possibilities which weren't considered yet.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: April 11, 2017, 01:56:36 am »
I propose the 7th May at 7

Both sides should be in full strength! No Holidays, I think :s.

hello exams for pretty much all the french students :ddddddd
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: April 11, 2017, 01:57:56 am »

Regarding the rules, I'm sure based on what the 85e are now paying me from what I have heard. I ask for the comments regarding Tardet or Dren saying things to be removed as evidence on the philosophical terms that they are false and lies!

False evidence! I summon Pieter for questioning.

Mr Pieter, can I see the chat logs?

In case the defendant Mr Pieter didn't see my edit!

I SUMMON THEE

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: April 11, 2017, 02:01:22 am »
Edit: Nor did I use anyone to a certain extend to make this match happen so this is more bs then anything saying I would note you down like that Tardet.

I'm not saying it happened this way, I'm just giving you an insight about the way I feel about the current situation while I initially just tried to help. We talked enough together so you know I tend to agree with you more than Haze on certain subjects however I don't get Rommel giving so much credits to what I (or Dren) could say when it comes to taking the final decision.

Now I doubt that really happend seeing that overall it was just Haze his own doing of not being able to communicate.

Yeah maybe you're right. Again I wish I could have discussed a bit longer with Rommel but he decided to go offline because as you said it yourself, some people have life beyond NW and we can't all be nerds arguing on the forums at 2am so hopefully we'll be able to talk about it tomorow.

Also because everyone is so cool quoting rules :)
3.1.1. The organization has a privilege in all decisions.
3.1.2. Organizer's announcements have to treated like rules.

And I hope that even though we're forced to play on the 16th and fully disagree with Rommel's decision, we'll still face you with all the players we can.

And I hope that we can bring you guys a good fight as well as I told you as well that at the current state already a good amount of people cant play and that it only gets worse later on especially considering vacation and what not. Again it will never be that you can always bring your 100% best line up to a match as the majority of us have different things irl. (offcourse if someone feels like they dont and I really offended them by saying this well sorry for saying you had a life I was wrong)

Edit nice attempt Bob to make this a proper case but the down side is that by default you are not a party that could be seen as the one taking part in this all, at the most you are just one of those protesters screaming for attention outside of the court.

Goodnight.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 02:04:17 am by pieter »

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: April 11, 2017, 02:13:00 am »
You've dodged my question.

I've asked to see the chat logs several times, you haven't shown me any so you're one big phony.

I can't wait to see your woofer dogs barking on here tomorrow.

As a bystander and Dren's attorney I propose 4th May (7th is tourney).

Stop ignoring me you smelly dutchie.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 02:29:39 am by bobertini »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: April 11, 2017, 02:26:44 am »
You've dodged my question.

I've asked to see the chat logs several times, you haven't shown me any so you're one big phony.

I can't wait to see your woofer dogs barking on here tomorrow.

As a bystander and Dren's attorney I against propose 7th May.

Stop ignoring me you smelly dutche.

As I thought you couldn't refrain yourself from commenting I thought heyo let's say 7th of may 10v10 regimental, I believe and again you are a by stander a spectator a person that only would like to fire a shot to get people fighting.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: April 11, 2017, 02:30:03 am »
Chatlogs?

Pls?

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: April 11, 2017, 06:29:43 am »
Instead of acting like little children find a date where both regiments feel able to bring their best players. That match is without any doubt the most interesting one (apart from many other top notch ones, not trying to insult anyone here) of the season since both regiments are currently the strongest. As it obv almost makes no difference who wins, why don't take your time and make it as competitive and epic (meaning both regiments can include their best players)*, also for the specs and refs (we all know who is going to ref :))))))) ). Regards

Spoiler
For explanation: In a tactical way it is clear that it makes sense for both participants to fight the enemy with a lack of players.
[close]
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 06:36:45 am by Lone »
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #955 on: April 11, 2017, 06:40:54 am »
Instead of acting like little children find a date where both regiments feel able to bring their best players. That match is without any doubt the most interesting one (apart from many other top notch ones, not trying to insult anyone here) of the season since both regiments are currently the strongest. As it obv almost makes no difference who wins, why don't take your time and make it as competitive and epic (meaning both regiments can include their best players)*, also for the specs and refs (we all know who is going to ref :))))))) ). Regards

Spoiler
For explanation: In a tactical way it is clear that it makes sense for both participants to fight the enemy with a lack of players.
[close]
You're right lad

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #956 on: April 11, 2017, 08:18:30 am »
can we get chadman to record the 17e vs 85e match?? i could also stream it =^)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #957 on: April 11, 2017, 08:25:01 am »
can we get chadman to record the 17e vs 85e match?? i could also stream it =^)

Either of them would be cool, but having both would be amazing, because I reckon some people would gladly watch this live.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: April 11, 2017, 09:15:22 am »

Spoiler
[close]

There will be no difference tho either they bring men 15 men the 16th or 15 men any other day, pushing the date further and further away does not mean there will be any difference at all other then more and more delay for a match which should have been played already some time ago.
Saying for example the 7th of May would be a good day because everyone is home then and don't have vacation is simply based around thin air and nothing more.
Besides the reason not to play this entire match is not because they can't bring 15 people its because Haze only wants there 100% best to play, tho again this is not a valid reason to delay the match, because we all know there will be always players missing out one way or an other in every reg ever.(matches against for example KKA and 66th I just arranged and hoped for the best).
With all this being said you can say but why not play during the upcoming week on a date suggested by Haze on the 19th a Wednesday well like most people before there vacation they are still at uni or school around that week and we never hit any decent numbers from 15 to above attendance making it an actual problem to play and if you are one of those people who think we can play in the vacation we really can't and won't during that period, 17e will have far less events if events at all.
There for a delay even after the 16th would not be wise we would be pushing the date 3 weeks further even tho how epic it may sound to some that think the 85e will bring hordes of players after that is just not right they play with 15-18 members because that is how they play in the past as well.
What seems also worth mentioning is that all of us so far have been over 50% if not 75% of there matches with maybe in some cases 1-3 matches left to be played I don't see why we shouldn't wrap up this tournament. :)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #959 on: April 11, 2017, 09:30:55 am »
Sure I can stream it, as long as both parties are fine with it I suppose, and ofcourse a definite date (not trying to fuel the argument).