Author Topic: [RGL4] Main Thread  (Read 125846 times)

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 4)
« Reply #930 on: April 11, 2017, 01:04:43 am »
I don't actually understand why, we can't shedule the match an other day, you said in your messages that our double regging people couldn't come this day but the fact is no-one in our regiment has an other regiment.

so Hypno just left 59th oh wait he did not :)  Owind isnt a CO of the Ive_2e anymore oh wait he still is :) and the Ive_45e members like Bastille and Syrcrim. You must be right I am seeing things again.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #931 on: April 11, 2017, 01:07:19 am »
Righty,

from a non biased opinion.

85e can't play 16th due to their holidays. I have been informed the "Tardet said this" is a false lie and I believe in this".

17e can't play on the 19th due to their holidays.

85e state days they can play (in their non holidays). 17e can't do them because of their holidays?

Clearly, both sides are scared of losing but this argument looks very 1 sided and based on a lot of "this player said that". If that's the case, bring forward the chat logs.

If there is no chat logs, then 17e claims are proven to be false (not saying they aren't but without the logs I won't believe anything)

Anyho, like I said bring forward the chat logs. No chat logs. Do it 7th May.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #932 on: April 11, 2017, 01:10:20 am »
Righty,

85e can't play 16th due to their holidays. I have been informed the "Tardet said this" is a false lie and I believe in this".

85e state days they can play (in their non holidays). 17e can't do them because of their holidays?

Clearly, both sides are scared of losing but this argument looks very 1 sided and based on a lot of "this player said that". If that's the case, bring forward the chat logs.

If there is no chat logs, then 17e claims are proven to be false (not saying they aren't but without the logs I won't believe anything)

16th is 16th and Rommel was brought to make the final decision in this.

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: April 11, 2017, 01:11:07 am »

so Hypno just left 59th oh wait he did not :)  Owind isnt a CO of the Ive_2e anymore oh wait he still is :) and the Ive_45e members like Bastille and Syrcrim. You must be right I am seeing things again.

1.1.4. You are only allowed to play for ONE Regiment. You can NOT be in 2 Regiments that both participate.

None of the regiments you mentioned are involved in the RGL, which means we are acting in accordance with the rules. Gentlemen, let us be adults and find a date when our two regiments will be able to fight a good battle.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: April 11, 2017, 01:11:33 am »
Righty,

16th is 16th and Rommel was brought to make the final decision in this.

Based on "Tardet and Dren said this".

Prove it.

I got told by some 17e members the other day that they wanted to make their own reg.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: April 11, 2017, 01:13:18 am »

1.1.4. You are only allowed to play for ONE Regiment. You can NOT be in 2 Regiments that both participate.

None of the regiments you mentioned are involved in the GLR, which means we are acting in accordance with the rules. Gentlemen, let us be adults and find a date when our two regiments will be able to fight a good battle.

I am not saying your double reggers are a problem just proved Maharbaal wrong + I tried multipal times to arrange this match even thro Tardet his help but it seemed like it was not of any importance to Haze.

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #936 on: April 11, 2017, 01:20:45 am »

None of the regiments you mentioned are involved in the GLR, which means we are acting in accordance with the rules. Gentlemen, let us be adults and find a date when our two regiments will be able to fight a good battle.

I am not saying your double reggers are a problem just proved Maharbaal wrong + I tried multipal times to arrange this match even thro Tardet his help but it seemed like it was not of any importance to Haze.
all the players you mention played one or 2 matches in rgl, they aren't SoH :d. I saw the conversation and you weren't trying to schedule it an other day.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: April 11, 2017, 01:22:08 am »

all the players you mention played one or 2 matches in rgl, they aren't SoH :d. I saw the conversation and you weren't trying to schedule it an other day.

You saw one of the many conversations I was trying to have Maharbaal. You know next to nothing  :D

Rommel was brought in to end this and he did so rather then to complain, lets just focus on playing this match. We cant all have our good players on not even the 17e with 120 members like Haze said. considering like yourself as well my members have lifes beyond NW.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 01:27:44 am by pieter »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #938 on: April 11, 2017, 01:25:54 am »
The main problem is that Rommel has been partially basing his decision on a conversation I had with Pieter while I'm not the one organizing the RGL for the 85e. I just decided to add Pieter on steam after the FSE drama bewteen him and Haze because I felt I had more diplomatic skills than the latter and could potentially help instead of just sitting here while they were throwing insults at eachothers on this topic. It eventually failed and both Pieter and I expressed our regrets about it while still being unable to find a potential solution. After that, Haze told me he would take care about it and I stopped trying to get in the way even though I'm still convinced it would have come to a better outcome than the one we currently have.

On what I've been saying to Pieter, and despite it being still my personal opinion on the matter, I never said that 'the 85e could play on the 16th' simply that, would have I been the RGL leader, I wouldn't have minded it. But I'm not, and I have been making it clear in the discussion that Haze was still the boss (aka the one taking the decisions). If a random member of the 17e added Haze and told him that he personally thought the 17e could play on the 19th, would it matters? No, because he isn't the one supposed to care about that stuff. I only tried to help but at the end, if Rommel is supposed to take a decision he should only care about what Haze and Pieter have to say and not about the rest.

Also since it seems some people love to talk in my name, be a honest person and give the full picture so the final decision is taken according to the whole facts and just not a part of them. When Pieter and I discussed, he told me he would really consider playing on the 23rd of this month, would he had the assurance Haze and the 85e would be able to bring a team at this date. In the conversation I had with Rommel, this was never mentionned even though it seems important to my eyes.

That being said I don't really understand Rommel's decision to force one regiment to play on one date while we have been offering several others possibilities so I'd appreciate Rommel to expend on his decision instead of just writting 'Match will be played on the 16th'.

Finally, if the following ruleset wasn't in place, things would have been completely different because both the 17e and the 85e would have been forced to stick to the week which they were given at the begining and eventually just agree on the day.

3.2.1. The matches do not have to be played in the Matchweek they belong to. There will be a deadline announced when we are half way through the Tournament.
3.2.2. Both captains have to agree on the date of the match.

No matter the outcome of this pointless and childish drama, I sincerely think this rule should be changed as it makes simply no sense to tell regimental leaders 'You can play whenever you want as long as it is within the deadline' and when they can't agree to a date, you just take an arbitrary decision with very few and/or irrelevant imputs such as mine.  :-\

Now, I'm (hello its Tardet and not the 85e!!!) personally ready to fight the 17e whenever we can and will try to give them the best fight, as I do for each opponents. Would they end up winning, it would be simply because they're the best regiment and fully deserve their victory and not because we would miss our best players because part of being a decent leader and a good regiment is making sure all your players but especially your best ones are commited to the important events. That's my personal point of view on the current matter and I'd really appreciate that some people stop trying to use the fact I don't agree with every of Haze's decision and that we both have a very different way to deal with organisation and diplomacy, to their advantages. It may not be done in a malevolant way but its the impression which is given to me right now and that just looks lame.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 01:28:25 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: April 11, 2017, 01:35:02 am »
he would really consider playing on the 23rd of this month, would he had the assurance Haze and the 85e would be able to bring a team at this date. In the conversation I had with Rommel, this was never mentionned even though it seems important to my eyes.

I did indeed consider it but it would be a mad thing to do for me to cancel my vacation and come home for that match, So I did consider it but came to the reasonable thought of lol not going to fucking waste my vacation days for someone who has tried nothing more then to just simply ignore and delay me for this RGL match.

Edit: Nor did I use anyone to a certain extend to make this match happen so this is more bs then anything saying I would note you down like that Tardet.

And as far as it goes Rommel was given the full picture as he also contacted Haze about the situation.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 01:40:39 am by pieter »

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: April 11, 2017, 01:40:25 am »
he would really consider playing on the 23rd of this month, would he had the assurance Haze and the 85e would be able to bring a team at this date. In the conversation I had with Rommel, this was never mentionned even though it seems important to my eyes.

I did indeed consider it but it would be a mad thing to do for me to cancel my vacation and come home for that match, So I did consider it but came to the reasonable thought of lol not going to fucking waste my vacation days for someone who has tried nothing more then to just simply ignore and delay me for this RGL match.

And as far as it goes Rommel was given the full picture as he also contacted Haze about the situation.

Stop saying he was given the full picture.

WAS HE GIVEN THE CHAT LOGS!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: April 11, 2017, 01:43:17 am »

Stop saying he was given the full picture.

WAS HE GIVEN THE CHAT LOGS!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

The most recent chat logs going back to the 5th of April but, as I felt that this match wasnt going to be so much of a shit hole I didnt go back screening older ones you know :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #942 on: April 11, 2017, 01:45:13 am »
Edit: Nor did I use anyone to a certain extend to make this match happen so this is more bs then anything saying I would note you down like that Tardet.

I'm not saying it happened this way, I'm just giving you an insight about the way I feel about the current situation while I initially just tried to help. We talked enough together so you know I tend to agree with you more than Haze on certain subjects however I don't get Rommel giving so much credits to what I (or Dren) could say when it comes to taking the final decision.

I offered Rommel to send him the full logs of our conversations so he could have the most accurate picture of it and his answer was 'Oh god no'. I will still do it just to be the most transparent possible but that's what I was referencing too when I said he wasn't given the full picture, not saying it's your fault nor you tried to manipulate the logs.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 02:35:55 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: April 11, 2017, 01:48:41 am »
I'm just saying both Dren and Tardet have said they haven't said what you've claimed. Since chat logs I can't believe they did. Therefore, I remain believing that the 16th is unfair.

I propose the 7th May at 7

Both sides should be in full strength! No Holidays, I think :s.

No tourneys, just good melee!

Melee = Happiness.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: April 11, 2017, 01:49:25 am »

I'm not saying it happened this way, I'm just giving you an insight about the way I feel about the current situation while I initially just tried to help. We talked enough together so you know I tend to agree with you more than Haze on certain subjects however I don't get Rommel giving so much credits to what I (or Dren) could say when it comes to taking the final decision.

Now I doubt that really happend seeing that overall it was just Haze his own doing of not being able to communicate.

Also because everyone is so cool quoting rules :)
3.1.1. The organization has a privilege in all decisions.
3.1.2. Organizer's announcements have to treated like rules.

Also Bob I dont see how you are connected to this all especially for deciding match dates :s

No Bullshit, right!

« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 01:51:10 am by pieter »