Author Topic: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019 | 1st: ENG 2nd: FRA 3rd: NL  (Read 45254 times)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019
« Reply #360 on: July 15, 2019, 12:41:15 am »
Preferred the m-nwwc non league format, the league is too slow and boring.

Eitherway we tried our best against this years winners just hoping they don't give France more than 9 rounds!

england 15-9 Ireland
Yeah we was memeing throughout and rotated people in which is how u got all ur rounds :) ez 15-2 if we super duper trihurdad
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 15, 2019, 12:51:14 am »
haHAA mom rook i was maymaying on da onrine gaem mom attention purease-desu haHAA

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #362 on: July 15, 2019, 01:00:06 am »
haHAA mom rook i was maymaying on da onrine gaem mom attention purease-desu haHAA
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #363 on: July 15, 2019, 02:00:33 pm »
Preferred the m-nwwc non league format, the league is too slow and boring.

Eitherway we tried our best against this years winners just hoping they don't give France more than 9 rounds!

england 15-9 Ireland
Yeah we was memeing throughout and rotated people in which is how u got all ur rounds :) ez 15-2 if we super duper trihurdad
You lost 6 of those 9 rounds with your main lineup in.  :-X
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #364 on: July 15, 2019, 02:17:02 pm »
From what I can see in the video it didn’t look like you guys were memeing it seemed like you were calling out where our weakest players for were so you could go for them while simultaneously shit talking them in teamspeak after you focused them. And I bet Ireland’s strongest roster could beat you guys 6v6 :)

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #365 on: July 15, 2019, 02:47:54 pm »
From what I can see in the video it didn’t look like you guys were memeing it seemed like you were calling out where our weakest players for were so you could go for them while simultaneously shit talking them in teamspeak after you focused them. And I bet Ireland’s strongest roster could beat you guys 6v6 :)
Sounds like business as usual ::)
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #366 on: July 15, 2019, 02:59:19 pm »

Shut up Ivan, Volutroll was clearly memeing the entire match as seen by his low score and many end of round teamkills indicating his attitude of not caring about his score or what people think of him in any capacity!

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 15, 2019, 03:23:14 pm »

Shut up Ivan, Volutroll was clearly memeing the entire match as seen by his low score and many end of round teamkills indicating his attitude of not caring about his score or what people think of him in any capacity!
The poosy/chimpz way!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 15, 2019, 03:57:11 pm »

The poosy/chimpz way!
Don't give them credit I invented that way years back.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #369 on: July 15, 2019, 05:34:14 pm »

:)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 15, 2019, 10:37:48 pm »
@ALLUMUVAFUKAS  my point being if it was treated like a tourny final with our best lineup throughout it wouldnt be 15-9. Im sure you was trying to say if u can get 9 rounds, FRA should do better? idk if i read into that correctly but we treat muck and techno diff to obelix extaz :)
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 15, 2019, 10:45:39 pm »
Why?

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #372 on: July 17, 2019, 12:40:22 pm »
You're lucky man had no internet and Lonedoge was on holiday!!!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 17, 2019, 08:03:18 pm »
As France/Poland are holding up the tournament since they've not played Poland yet they have until the end of Friday to play.

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #374 on: July 17, 2019, 10:37:19 pm »
Hey im in holliday same for extazz but i comeback To my home tomorrow si i will talk with vortex but i a
Already look a day and we think munday but i will des with me tomorrow
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.