Poll

15thYR vs 1stKGL

15thYR
18 (69.2%)
1stKGL
8 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: March 17, 2016, 03:27:48 am

Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Vote Tournament || European Split  (Read 14209 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars Vote Tournament || European Split
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2016, 12:26:06 pm »
Mayteeeeee 18e was a year and 8teLeib 10 months so go fucking die kike
can you fucking not
Wasn't talking to you so how about you not? I hate people who take things personally when nobody is talking to them
Since when is it okay to fucking call someone a Kike or a nigger no matter who you are talking to Price...
Oh my god me and Herishey host fucking tournaments together why would he take it seriously... Keep to your fucking self

Its the fucking internet
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Hanover

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hanover
« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2016, 12:28:12 pm »
can you fucking not
Wasn't talking to you so how about you not? I hate people who take things personally when nobody is talking to them
Since when is it okay to fucking call someone a Kike or a nigger no matter who you are talking to Price...
Oh my god me and Herishey host fucking tournaments together why would he take it seriously... Keep to your fucking self
Considering you said it on a public thread, he doesn't need to keep to himself. And I don't want that kinda stuff on these forums anyways, so please refrain from using that kind of language. Thank you.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
“The most important thing I learned is that soldiers watch what their leaders do. You can give them classes and lecture them forever, but it is your personal example they will follow.”
– General Colin Powell

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2016, 12:32:24 pm »
can you fucking not
Considering you said it on a public thread, he doesn't need to keep to himself. And I don't want that kinda stuff on these forums anyways, so please refrain from using that kind of language. Thank you.

Sue me kid

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2016, 12:33:54 pm »
can you fucking not

Your not really a moderator so :/
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild

Offline Macca

• Come on you Rangers!
  • Major
  • yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2016, 12:34:25 pm »
- removed slur
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 12:58:56 pm by Thunderstormer »

Offline Hanover

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2016, 12:35:49 pm »
I don't need to be a moderator to ask people not to do something on a thread I made. It's also in the forums rules no matter if its funny or not. It's as easy as just not saying it and moving on when asked to.
“The most important thing I learned is that soldiers watch what their leaders do. You can give them classes and lecture them forever, but it is your personal example they will follow.”
– General Colin Powell

Offline ShoeShyne

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2016, 12:36:07 pm »
can you fucking not

No new 17e? 0k then
This started before they formed. Besides it is impossible to judge their skill
how is this about skill lol, whoever gets most votes wins.

DantheMan more like DantheKike

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2016, 12:41:50 pm »
I don't need to be a moderator to ask people not to do something on a thread I made. It's also in the forums rules no matter if its funny or not. It's as easy as just not saying it and moving on when asked to.
Its your thread but your talking like your an FSE Moderator.
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2016, 12:43:01 pm »
You could just delete this all couldnt you aha

Offline Hanover

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2016, 12:43:18 pm »
How is asking someone not to do something being like a Moderator?
– General Colin Powell

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2016, 12:44:11 pm »
If you dont want to see the posts just delete them from the thread.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2016, 02:49:22 pm »
Speaking of Forum Rules, here's the one which bans voting-based contests.

Concerning Forum Contests

The FSE Forum team will no longer be allowing such community contests on our forums. I have written a short list of reasons why for you all to view in case of anger or resentment.

1. At its base, these contests work on a flawed premise, that being the 'best' can be ascertained through voting. I do not think that is possible. At best, it is a contest in who can generate enough buzz, or has the most friends, or the largest community backing them. Who wins these contests can be congratulated for doing the above, but that is not what they are claimed to be. This style of voting has led to the following two issues.

2. Regimental Drama. Because there wasn't already enough silly arguments in our community, here comes the mother lode of passive aggressive back and forth hogwash. It was most seen in the 'Champions of Europe' thread, where the overall attitude was less than desirable. As such, we will no longer allow yet another means by which the community can bicker amongst themselves. I would encourage doing such activities in a less than public place, where it won't make you look as childish perhaps. And, compounded from this and the previous reason, is our last one.

3. It leads to breaks in forum policy and more work for FSE and the forum team. We have had several instances now where people would create duplicate accounts (dupes) to vote in these contests multiple times. This is unacceptable. The forum team has been called several times to help try and crack down on this, and we have decided simply to remove the source all together. These threads are filled with spam posts which are specifically against forum policy.

These forums were created to be a place of positive and thoughtful discussion about our products, as well as a place where the community can come together. These threads have proven to be the opposite, being filled with spiteful, negative, and vapid posts that have only divided our community more than before. This will no longer be tolerated.

In future cases, if you have an idea for a competition that relies on the elements above to function, please discuss the matter with a member of the moderation team (Deofuta, Blobmania, Refleax) prior to posting, to allow us to give you prior approval.