Author Topic: 15th regiment's 'eliteness' and ignorance  (Read 4270 times)

Offline Althalus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Althalus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th regiment's 'eliteness' and ignorance
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2013, 10:10:50 pm »
Essentially, the 15th are accidental community wreckers. I have spent extended periods of time around them, and while some of their rules and officers strike me as somewhat assholeish, most of them - including Cenkris and MadVixen - are actually alright people. They just have different ways of working to what is the norm.

Because the 15th is so massive, hosts so many events and has such a large population on the public community, their influence has spread far beyond other "weird" regiments. What happened here isn't really anything to look at.

Everyone should get over it, realise that they're extremely strict and quite odd in their running, and move on.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2013, 10:16:19 pm »
15th Have a strict ban policy, if you break the rules then you get a ban. Followed is a no-unban policy. The reason why they do this is to get rid of all the trolls, and I got to say, it works quite well for the Humans vs Bots server. You broke the rules, you face the consequences. I am not doing this with my siege server (33rd_NW_Siege) as I like to give people a second chance, but that is just how a server is run, and a no-unban policy certainly has its advantages.

Also Cenkris and Madvixen are nice people, as long as you are nice to them. You might disagree with what they do, but that doesn't make them bad people right away. I get along with them very well and just saying their are *ssholes without you even knowing them well is bad in my opinion, but oh well, I guess people will always have an opinion about others.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2013, 10:19:43 pm »
Yeah I know what you guys mean
Leaving a regiment to join another one just means that you are an asshole that deserves to be banned from all their servers!
Everyone knows that this is real! Not just a game and when you join a regiment you stay in it until you stop playing the game!
God damn traitor trolls!

Offline Neil

• Corporal
  • SeanBeansShako is a fat Cornish cunt
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Neil
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2013, 10:28:33 pm »
Leaving a regiment to join another one just means that you are an asshole that deserves to be banned from all their servers!
Everyone knows that this is real! Not just a game and when you join a regiment you stay in it until you stop playing the game!
God damn traitor trolls!

This.

Offline Icarus

• Major
  • Groupfighting Admin, Tyrant of the old 1stKGL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ex 91st_LCpl_Matthew_Young
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2013, 10:31:04 pm »
Well, is their server and they make the rules nothing you can do much about it :P

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2013, 10:39:53 pm »
C4n i plz has un ban deer admin ?

Offline Oldest_Guard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Stabber of itty bitty Riflemen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [25th] Oldest
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2013, 10:42:04 pm »
God damn traitor trolls!

I love you Nutty <3 I was banned from the 15th for joining another Teamspeak, LOL but shite happens.

But as for the HvB having admin'd it myself their no unban rule makes sense as there is just so much going on so its a case of break the rules and deal with it.

Offline Neil

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2013, 10:45:34 pm »
This is why there's only like 40 people on their server now since most of the NW population is banned.

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2013, 10:48:01 pm »
This is why there's only like 40 people on their server now since most of the NW population is banned.

Only 40 people? really? i must have been imagining the 168 players we had on there last night then, damn i have such a good imagination!! :D

Now can we please lock this thread so that we can all move on with our lives? its kinda boring reading about yourself all the time :)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 10:49:54 pm by Mad Vixen »

Offline Oldest_Guard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Stabber of itty bitty Riflemen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [25th] Oldest
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2013, 10:51:34 pm »

Only 40 people? really? i must have been imagining the 168 players we had on there last night then, damn i have such a good imagination!! :D

Now can we please lock this thread so that we can all move on with our lives? its kinda boring reading about yourself all the time :)

:D My banners still being used, Wheeey

Offline Neil

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2013, 11:00:04 pm »

snip - Posting videos with intention to incite

I like how you are mentioned Vixen GG.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 08:26:15 am by Malakith »

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2013, 11:06:20 pm »

If you look at Neils comment he says "now", not last night.

Please don't get the tank out on me.
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2013, 11:24:13 pm »
#inb4lock

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
  • Side: Union
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2013, 11:37:40 pm »
What is this, a freakin anti-Organization thread?

Lock this please.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Richard_Miller

• First Lieutenant
  • Traitor troooollll #BStrongCoony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2013, 12:01:00 am »
Ohh great the 15th rage has started again they may not be the nicest people but they can do as they wish with their own private servers no matter how much we may not want them to.