Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 366366 times)

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #930 on: March 14, 2017, 01:55:27 pm »
Spoiler
Finally, I have been told by someone that Mandar played for Team Russia in the last M-NWWC? That would mean he's now illegible for GB based on the rules!

Nation: Russia
Co-Captain: Elessar
2nd Co-Captain: Vspishk4

I wonder who Vspishk4 was? HMMMMMMMMMM????

Hmmm Wonder who it was ? I think it was Vspishk4? Before accusing me of playing for Russia in M-NWWC get your facts straight.
If i played for Russia in M-NWWC you would of seen my nickname? Check the ID's or whatever and you'll see that i wasn't playing in the last M-NWWC.
If you dont know anything about the players in Russian community dont start up this topic. Thanks love  ;)

Also, you chatting so much shit about Goob and Hercs being captains. Lets have a throw back to the last NWWC when you were Co-Captain? You fucked up completely. You didnt have any matches organised, we had been told about matches an hour before. We almost got a forfeit because of your sick organisational skills. You pretty much embarrassed the GB team last year.So just shut up and dont get involved in this. Herc and Goob will do better than you ever will. Give them a chance jeezzzz.

I know my sources and are pretty sure.  Everyone knows how easy it is to use another acc. I've done it myself plenty of times.

As for last year I was told last minute play or forfeit. So I wasn't given long and had to source players to play which you'd know about.  Evan was awol and herishey was on holiday both were cpts. As for the other things you don't even know so can't comment on 8)

As for the old school players. I again  have been messaged by other nations they'd rather play vs my team than the screenshotted.  And it is true no old school player will play without jammo since most gb players have played in power rangers co lead by jammo. Now if anyone accuses me of considering only myself I'd say it over and over herc should step down in place of jammo so that we atleast win 2nd round. If the team then wins I'm a god. If it doesn't I'm still a god.
[close]

Perhaps it is easy to use another account however i haven't. I was playing CS GO at the time of the tournament and i dont even know how to prove that since it was ages ago. If i wanted to play i would of just joined GB, simple.Or I could of asked to join russia or whatever. The fact is, that it wasnt me. You might have to update your sources  ;)

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #931 on: March 14, 2017, 01:56:42 pm »
You just called me a weeb?????

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: March 14, 2017, 01:58:18 pm »
I didn't expect to get into gb tbh but I am abit annoyed. A few statements mention that people didn't show up because they couldn't be bothered but for me personally I had no contact from anyone about a vote or practice matches etc. I don't know if anyone else had same issue. It is weird how a team looks like it has been selected before captains have been chosen. If that is the case then you are asking for essays of butthurt. (P.S I would of voted jammo as cpt)

No teams have been set yet, The only people that are officially in GB at the moment are me and Goob.  Also i will just Quote Cazasar and Rommel that " Even if all applicants were here, there would still not be enough votes to cast jammo as co captain."

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: March 14, 2017, 04:47:03 pm »
NWWC Thread is always a goldmine
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
« Reply #934 on: March 14, 2017, 04:49:30 pm »
I didn't expect to get into gb tbh but I am abit annoyed. A few statements mention that people didn't show up because they couldn't be bothered but for me personally I had no contact from anyone about a vote or practice matches etc. I don't know if anyone else had same issue. It is weird how a team looks like it has been selected before captains have been chosen. If that is the case then you are asking for essays of butthurt. (P.S I would of voted jammo as cpt)

No teams have been set yet, The only people that are officially in GB at the moment are me and Goob.  Also i will just Quote Cazasar and Rommel that " Even if all applicants were here, there would still not be enough votes to cast jammo as co captain."
At least quote him correctly " Even if all applicants Jammo named were here, there would still not be enough votes to cast jammo as co captain.". Maybe Jammo couldn't name all the people who would vote for him on the spot, although I'm sure you may have had a few who did not attend also. Just imo it would be a lot more people Jammos way who couldn't attend.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: March 14, 2017, 05:12:16 pm »

At least quote him correctly " Even if all applicants Jammo named were here, there would still not be enough votes to cast jammo as co captain.". Maybe Jammo couldn't name all the people who would vote for him on the spot, although I'm sure you may have had a few who did not attend also. Just imo it would be a lot more people Jammos way who couldn't attend.

Well. I can appreciate your point. There were quite a few who might of potentially voted for jammo. But the votes were 8 - 4.  I know for a fact i had 3 people that didn't attend that 100% would vote for me. Which 2 are my friends (Bagins and Python) that were not there. (python not there for 2nd vote.) which would've made 11 - 4. which means jammo would have to make up 7 votes to tie, and 8 to win.  I personally think it was a relatively fair vote. But i don't mind doing a re-vote if people want to, as i don't mind who gets captain as jammo is obviously worthy of the role. But if the people who initially voted, including Goob, does not want to re-vote. You have to respect that, as it was done fairly, and everyone wanted to vote in the first place.  This is just my opinion. I may be wrong.

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: March 14, 2017, 05:18:38 pm »

Well. I can appreciate your point. There were quite a few who might of potentially voted for jammo. But the votes were 8 - 4.  I know for a fact i had 3 people that didn't attend that 100% would vote for me. Which 2 are my friends (Bagins and Python) that were not there. (python not there for 2nd vote.) which would've made 11 - 4. which means jammo would have to make up 7 votes to tie, and 8 to win.  I personally think it was a relatively fair vote. But i don't mind doing a re-vote if people want to, as i don't mind who gets captain as jammo is obviously worthy of the role. But if the people who initially voted, including Goob, does not want to re-vote. You have to respect that, as it was done fairly, and everyone wanted to vote in the first place.  This is just my opinion. I may be wrong.
You understand that having 11 votes is nothing compared to the amount of people that wasn't there. This is why people are so annoyed.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: March 14, 2017, 05:25:59 pm »

You understand that having 11 votes is nothing compared to the amount of people that wasn't there. This is why people are so annoyed.
That's why i'm saying i don't mind a re-vote. Also i don't mind trying to figure something out or handing it over. So i don't see why people are so annoyed when they have been given every option of solution.  It also makes it easier for Cazasar and Rommel if people who wanted to actually have a say....make an application. Not just expect a vote, if you get what i mean?

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: March 14, 2017, 05:30:01 pm »

That's why i'm saying i don't mind a re-vote. Also i don't mind trying to figure something out or handing it over. So i don't see why people are so annoyed when they have been given every option of solution.  It also makes it easier for Cazasar and Rommel if people who wanted to actually have a say....make an application. Not just expect a vote, if you get what i mean?
The point is Goob won't accept a revote

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #939 on: March 14, 2017, 05:31:11 pm »
Did I say I won't accept a re-vote? I love how people can apparently speak for me...  :o

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: March 14, 2017, 05:50:37 pm »
Did I say I won't accept a re-vote? I love how people can apparently speak for me...  :o
Sorry I was told you wouldn't

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #941 on: March 14, 2017, 06:13:26 pm »
Porkins for cpt.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #942 on: March 14, 2017, 06:18:20 pm »
British eyes only
You're not even British why you looking?
[close]

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: March 14, 2017, 07:25:00 pm »
We have some signatures now!

Spoiler

[close]

If your team doesn't have a signature yet please message us!

Offline Ismar

• Corporal
  • Inconsistent idiot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: chokemar
« Reply #944 on: March 14, 2017, 07:37:52 pm »
all this is so irrelevant, NL will win anyway
riki is so ceeewwwl