Author Topic: Football thread v.2  (Read 277721 times)

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Football thread v.2
« Reply #330 on: January 09, 2015, 10:45:56 pm »
Ipswich Town are going up.

Mick McCarthy's barmy armyyyyyyyyyyy
>always high
>GOAT

Offline HughHefner

• Private
  • 17e_col_hefner
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 10, 2015, 01:43:48 am »
sasdasd
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 10:14:26 am by HughHefner »

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #332 on: January 10, 2015, 12:11:57 pm »
Muller is such a underrated player why the fuck isnt he in the best 11..

because he is underrated

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #333 on: January 10, 2015, 12:14:11 pm »
He's underrated yes, but he isn't worthy of best 11 just yet :3
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline HughHefner

• Private
  • 17e_col_hefner
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 10, 2015, 04:26:40 pm »
James Rodriguez has a good world cup, oh shit this guy is one of the best players in the world. No he is not he is a overrated overpriced piece of shit

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 10, 2015, 05:26:56 pm »
I hated Man U. So I became a fan of Man C.
I like FC Porto because I don't like Spanish teams.
I like Marseille and Lyon because I hate PSG.
Fuck the MLS.
I like most Italian teams except those in the South.
Celtics and Rangers games are cool.

CSKA Moscow, FC Zenit, Racing Club, AS Monaco FC, I like most Italian teams except those in the South. Bayern Munich is kinda cool cuz Munich, cuz Bavaria. FC Basel or Ajax because I like teams from small nations that can do good.

Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline Price

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 10, 2015, 05:33:07 pm »
James Rodriguez has a good world cup, oh shit this guy is one of the best players in the world. No he is not he is a overrated overpriced piece of shit

lets see you have a good world cup then m8

Offline HughHefner

• Private
  • 17e_col_hefner
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 10, 2015, 05:37:55 pm »

I just praised him for having a good world cup but he is overpriced.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #338 on: January 10, 2015, 06:52:24 pm »

Remember everyone was raving about Joel Campbell after the World Cup as well? Anyone can easily have a good 4-5 games. Doesn't make them Saints.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline HughHefner

• Private
  • 17e_col_hefner
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 10, 2015, 07:45:08 pm »
RIP Malanda ): Such a shame a talent like that and not only in football but apparently a wonderful human being.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 07:49:20 pm by HughHefner »

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 10, 2015, 07:48:29 pm »

Overpriced yes, overrated, not really. He does play well, i mean he scored today, and has been playing well as a no.10 or wide playmaker for Real across these past months. He's never been dropped to the bench for longer than a game which says a lot when you play for Real. He has 6 goals, 5 assists in 16 games with 2.4 key passes and an average rating of 7.7 per Liga game.

Comparing that to a somewhat similar, and highly regarded world class playmaker such as David Silva who has: 6 goals, 2 assists, 2.6 key passes per game and 7.5 average rating in 15 games. It kind of shows that he isn't that overrated. He is a surprisingly good player for his age.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 07:50:44 pm by Archduke Sven »

told that bih don't @ me

Offline HughHefner

• Private
  • 17e_col_hefner
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 10, 2015, 07:50:20 pm »

Overpriced yes, overrated, not really. He does play well, i mean he scored today, and has been playing well as a no.10 or wide playmaker for Real across these past months. He's never been dropped to the bench for longer than a game which says a lot when you play for Real. He has 6 goals, 5 assists in 16 games with 2.4 key passes and an average rating of 7.7 per Liga game.

Comparing that to a somewhat similar, and highly regarded world class playmaker such as David Silva who has: 6 goals, 2 assists, 2.6 key passes per game and 7.5 average rating. It kind of shows that he isn't that overrated. He is a surprisingly good player for his age.
Still i can't see him do those things against the big teams let's say in Champions league. And with that Price tag you should be able to do that

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 10, 2015, 08:09:15 pm »
He's done more than David Silva in the CL, with 1 goal, 1 assist, 88% pass accuracy and 1.8 key passes per game.

I think some of your criticism towards him is unjust. He is a brilliant player, Real overpaid for him by aout 20 million but they still got one of the best playmakers around right now, and he is only 23. It's unfair to judge him by his price tag, just a quick look at his stats for the season tell you he is a brilliant player.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 10, 2015, 08:54:35 pm »
Wtf Serbian teams arent in my Fifa 15.

Wtf don't have DPRK National Team or any of their clubs shame.
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.