Author Topic: [CFL - S1] Announcements  (Read 807 times)

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
  • Side: Neutral
[CFL - S1] Announcements
« on: March 24, 2021, 11:15:55 pm »

Announcements

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
Re: [CFL - S1] Announcements
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 03:30:17 pm »

We found out that the player called "Rebel" is in fact an different player. As he is an good player he will be banned for the rest of the tournament. I dont support this behaviour of creating dupe accounts, no matter which reason. The whole draft cannot be remaked at this point, this would give one team an unfair advantage due to the knowledge they had.

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 11:43:44 pm »
As "Shadey", a player from team Leftovers has decided to go inactive and wont be competing in the tournament anymore, I have allowed them to bring in an substitute. Dume will fill in that spot.

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021, 01:31:49 pm »
With the last match beeing done I want to congratulate Raicalles Out again on their tournament win. The prizemoney of 200 Euros will mostly be given to a charity and I will provide prove once that is done. An hardfought second place goes to Darkdork and the spare horses, which will get an additional 100 Euro prize from me after their amazing final performance. From what I heard it will be given to an charity of their choice aswell. Last but not least, our third place beeing Team Gronzi, congrats to them aswell.

On that behalf, thanks to John for coming in to provide an prizepool. I appreciate everyone that signed up and played in this tournament. Even though we werent able to implement and bring everything we wanted im still proud how stuff panned out to be. Now I will start to plan some stuff for the next tournament coming up. I expect another fantasy league to come around in autumn.