Poll

Some Community submissions are not yet submitted. Wait for them?

Yes!
9 (39.1%)
Yes, but not longer than another month.
4 (17.4%)
No, put Patch into beta as soon as possible.
2 (8.7%)
I dont care, Hinkel is love!
8 (34.8%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: North and South - 1.2 Discussionthread  (Read 50311 times)

Offline Hess

• Captain
  • 83rdPA, 4eme, 8e, 2ndNYSM
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hess
  • Side: Union
Re: North and South - 1.2 Discussionthread
« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2020, 11:50:58 pm »
I know this is a bit late, but some friends and I were messing around and it seems that the Union Musician Corps ranker will sometimes give 3 guns.

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2020, 10:18:49 pm »
Lmao Hinkel is dead
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2024, 01:28:03 pm »
Kind of crazy over a decade later when I first started playing north and south, I still think fondly of this mod and all the memories made from it.

Offline FearlessHussar

• Sergeant
  • Faith in Truth!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheFearlessHussar
« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2024, 05:03:32 pm »
I mean it is still technically alive, as are all mods with a multiplayer. In fact there is an event on it tomorrow.
Leader of 1st "Saint George's" Regiment
Host of the events of the Mod Events Community(https://discord.gg/rfdzVzRsKV)
Admin on Tropical Paradise and Marshal of the Empire
Previously Head Admin for the Persistent Napoleonic Mod

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #109 on: May 21, 2024, 03:05:47 pm »
I mean it is still technically alive, as are all mods with a multiplayer. In fact there is an event on it tomorrow.

where

Offline FearlessHussar

• Sergeant
  • Faith in Truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2024, 03:27:55 pm »

where
I know I am answering like a month later but I only saw this now. This is the discord server we use:
https://discord.gg/rfdzVzRsKV

Note that the mod events are not very big but that depends on the popularity of the mod and the time period. The Tuesday Deluge event is the largest by far with an average of 120 players per week. Friday is the smallest with 40-60 players. Saturday is a bit bigger with like 50-70. Again on an average weekly basis.

The big mod events on mods that aren't Deluge happen on historical mod events like the Battle of Clontarf(on the Vikingr mod) that we did this year which had a max of about 190 people. But historical events are rare and we do them a few times per year max due to the time they require on map-making and research and organizing them and so forth. Next historical mod event will be on Pike and Shotte which is really unnerving to me because I have to somehow get the "kicked from server for cheating" bug in it fixed before we do the event which ain't easy cause we don't have the source code and the devs have gone missing, or at least Dazzer, the main dev, has gone missing ever since I spoke to him last year.

And in general, the mod events are still alive, 3-4 years after I took over which is a really pleasant surprise considering that I myself had said they'd be dead three years ago XD.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2024, 03:44:12 pm by FearlessHussar »

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2024, 08:14:47 pm »

where
I know I am answering like a month later but I only saw this now. This is the discord server we use:

Note that the mod events are not very big but that depends on the popularity of the mod and the time period. The Tuesday Deluge event is the largest by far with an average of 120 players per week. Friday is the smallest with 40-60 players. Saturday is a bit bigger with like 50-70. Again on an average weekly basis.

The big mod events on mods that aren't Deluge happen on historical mod events like the Battle of Clontarf(on the Vikingr mod) that we did this year which had a max of about 190 people. But historical events are rare and we do them a few times per year max due to the time they require on map-making and research and organizing them and so forth. Next historical mod event will be on Pike and Shotte which is really unnerving to me because I have to somehow get the "kicked from server for cheating" bug in it fixed before we do the event which ain't easy cause we don't have the source code and the devs have gone missing, or at least Dazzer, the main dev, has gone missing ever since I spoke to him last year.

And in general, the mod events are still alive, 3-4 years after I took over which is a really pleasant surprise considering that I myself had said they'd be dead three years ago XD.
maker bannerlord mod

Spoiler
[close]

Offline FearlessHussar

• Sergeant
  • Faith in Truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2024, 10:04:15 pm »

where

maker bannerlord mod
Tbh I don't really like Bannerlord to begin with and most in the mod events community and in my clan/reg don't play the game. But making these events on BL someday is a consideration. Anyhow, today we played War of 1812 and had around 70 people on max.