Author Topic: Motwood Valley (TDM or deathmatch)  (Read 2260 times)

Offline JohannBrahms

• Sergeant
  • benis
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohannBrahms
  • Side: Neutral
Motwood Valley (TDM or deathmatch)
« on: March 31, 2016, 10:21:58 pm »
Edit: Please note the download link is in the description of the Youtube video.

It's important to note that the video was made before I "compressed" the map- I placed the Spanish village (seen on the right) closer to the rest of the map.

This map was made for a Zombies server but it could function (in its current state) as a team deathmatch or deathmatch map just as well. By the way, the "mansion" (a fairly large home I made with its own interior but only 3 rooms) is still there, but you can't see it in the above screenshot. 

It should go without saying but I made it impossible (via quite large barriers) to climb the sides of the mountains or go outside of the map. Do you see the rope bridge in nearest the perspective of the camera in the picture above? A little bit "closer" to the camera (but out of the window of view) is a river that goes around a bend in the mountains- you can't walk through that either. I made certain that people can't get on those high mountain ledges, it wouldn't be fair to have rifleman sitting on all these high ledges that take 2 minutes to climb while everyone else fights, though those barriers were originally placed to make sure humans on the zombies server didn't all hide on some high mountain ledge away from everyone else.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 10:03:53 am by JohannBrahms »

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Motwood Valley (TDM or deathmatch)
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 08:55:41 pm »
Looks great. I like the tower bridge.

Offline Muddy

• Corporal