Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 365436 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #3480 on: June 30, 2017, 11:42:03 pm »
Spoiler
Reeaaalllll ready to lock this thread. Heri or Caz pls give the okay.
Don't lock it yet in-case anyone has videos to post please. :)

Great-Britain 11-9 Netherland

Was a really cool and close match, perfect way to end the tournament, well played to both teams.

Also worth to ask, is there any awards for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place (As Award, I mean FSE signatures or stuff like that)? Couldn't catch Caz on steam so worth asking here.
I cba to make them but if anyone wants to donate three sigs then sure.
pretty much sums up the tournament itself and the organisers' attitudes towards it, now u should lock the thread at that
I mean considering the tournament didn't start before I took Rommel's place you can fuck right off, and considering I made every graphic that this tournament has and the thread. :)
i'm talking about caz hello?
[close]
Yeah you better be or I'll ban you for autoblock!!!
no not again pls i just got unbanned like 2 months ago :(
And who made that happen for you?  ::) ::) ::) I'ma ctrl+z.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #3481 on: June 30, 2017, 11:43:05 pm »
Spoiler

Was a really cool and close match, perfect way to end the tournament, well played to both teams.

Also worth to ask, is there any awards for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place (As Award, I mean FSE signatures or stuff like that)? Couldn't catch Caz on steam so worth asking here.
pretty much sums up the tournament itself and the organisers' attitudes towards it, now u should lock the thread at that
I mean considering the tournament didn't start before I took Rommel's place you can fuck right off, and considering I made every graphic that this tournament has and the thread. :)
[close]
you my lord and saviour im sorry for ever doubting you, you are the best rommel 2.0 <3333

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3482 on: June 30, 2017, 11:44:04 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
you my lord and saviour im sorry for ever doubting you, you are the best rommel 2.0 <3333
That's more like it!

If you do have any videos please post them tomorrow or tonight as the thread will be locked tomorrow. kthxbai peace out
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3483 on: July 01, 2017, 12:16:36 am »

Roasted ?

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3484 on: July 01, 2017, 12:35:07 am »
back then they napped on me now they all just act homie
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3485 on: July 01, 2017, 12:48:48 am »
Like 7 AM I was fucking your love, 11 AM, you took that bitch right to brunch.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3486 on: July 01, 2017, 01:16:11 am »
Like 7 AM I was fucking your love, 11 AM, you took that bitch right to brunch.
You was right, I was wrong,i shoulda never ever took her home, ya i shoulda just boned

balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3487 on: July 01, 2017, 05:17:03 am »
was a nice match tonight tho, quite close with a few rounds of comeback for NL  :'(

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #3488 on: July 01, 2017, 07:12:34 am »
how tf netherlands get 9 rounds

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #3489 on: July 01, 2017, 11:12:27 am »
''jammo was not there''

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3490 on: July 01, 2017, 11:36:16 am »
Bump
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3491 on: July 01, 2017, 11:39:26 am »
it was all pieter! !!

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #3492 on: July 01, 2017, 12:55:45 pm »
lmao
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3493 on: July 02, 2017, 12:43:52 pm »
What Heri said does NOT reflect my attitude. I will get Sigs for the 3 Winners, and I will also make a bigger Post when they are finished to give this Tournament a proper ending. I was travelling through Germany in the last days, sorry for not being too active.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3494 on: July 02, 2017, 01:05:41 pm »
What Heri said does NOT reflect my attitude. I will get Sigs for the 3 Winners, and I will also make a bigger Post when they are finished to give this Tournament a proper ending. I was travelling through Germany in the last days, sorry for not being too active.
I did try message people but no one's been online.