Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 365436 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #2925 on: May 16, 2017, 03:14:30 pm »
I just find it a bit odd...That Scotland got 2nd most points in the group stage. Yet have been put with teams who didn't do as well.  Curious........  Should've been FRA, SCOT and GB in the same bracket to make it "fair".  But at least this will make the tournament interesting....GL all.
Are you unaware of how seeding works?
We all know how seeding works. And Ukraine simply can't play with France in semi-final because we are from the same group.
What's  that got to do with Scotland being matched with "easier" teams in the bracket?
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #2926 on: May 16, 2017, 03:30:55 pm »
It is a true final stage. http://challonge.com/ru/herisheysucks
There's nothing I edited in final stage. challonge.com makes it like that. If Caz and Herishey had a honest, we all will play like that. Bcs all tournaments played like this, u can check it if watch some football championships, if u want

Sry about name of tournament, it is a random, like a random in final stage. I just random typing
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 03:33:13 pm by MrDixon »

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: May 16, 2017, 03:44:10 pm »
There's nothing I edited in final stage. challonge.com makes it like that. If Caz and Herishey had a honest, we all will play like that. Bcs all tournaments played like this, u can check it if watch some football championships, if u want

Sry about name of tournament, it is a random, like a random in final stage. I just random typing
Cool! Feel free to play these matches in your own Tournament :)
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: May 16, 2017, 03:45:46 pm »

inb4 banned from tourny

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2929 on: May 16, 2017, 04:06:13 pm »

Caz you should have had a honest... ffs man! As I said it's not going to change any further so continue with your salty posts it fuels my raging boner, thanks.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: May 16, 2017, 04:11:05 pm »
If I just had a honest :/
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #2931 on: May 16, 2017, 04:26:35 pm »
jesus finish your

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #2932 on: May 16, 2017, 04:31:34 pm »
jesus finish your
That's quite enough out of me
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: May 16, 2017, 04:53:57 pm »

Caz you should have had a honest... ffs man! As I said it's not going to change any further so continue with your salty posts it fuels my raging boner, thanks.

Ye, because u are snip, Good luck in your ananizm with team Scotland

« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 04:01:34 am by Thunderstormer »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: May 16, 2017, 05:08:27 pm »

Ye, because u are snip, Good luck in your ananizm with team Scotland
Thanks friend. Have fun losing to France. :)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 04:01:54 am by Thunderstormer »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: May 16, 2017, 05:13:11 pm »
Dixon, you are flaming so hard about this that you even made your own barckets?

P.S. it is not like in real tournaments, so pls stop shitposting here
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: May 16, 2017, 05:18:14 pm »
I mean I might understand if GB were arguing about it as they have a chance to win but it's Russia lol.

MrDixon please stop posting on this thread unless you have anything useful to say.

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: May 16, 2017, 05:20:16 pm »
Dixon, you are flaming so hard about this that you even made your own barckets?

P.S. it is not like in real tournaments, so pls stop shitposting here

I made it for 5 minutes. I am not flaming, just wonder what illogical, hypocritical and lazy liars judged this fucking tournament

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: May 16, 2017, 05:24:28 pm »
I mean I might understand if GB were arguing about it as they have a chance to win but it's Russia lol.

MrDixon please stop posting on this thread unless you have anything useful to say.
Nice provocation, lol. We have chance to take 3rd place if this tournament would be honest with adequate admins

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #2939 on: May 16, 2017, 05:24:40 pm »
i wonder if those scorched earth tactics will help you in a videogame 🤔🤔
hehe