Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 861803 times)

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #2955 on: May 22, 2015, 07:03:59 pm »

Special thanks to Marks for the header!

73rd Regiment of Foot Teamspeak: 188.165.234.120:9995
Official Website: 73rdeu.enjin.com
FSE Thread
Taleworlds Thread

Regimental Standards

The 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot is a regiment that values discipline, but not at the cost of having fun. Although we take our battles and our reputation seriously, we still remember that this is only a game. All that we ask of our members is that they give their best effort, and try to do the 73rd justice in its name. We aim to be respectful, show no tolerance for trolling, and encourage friendship within the community. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games, but first and foremost comes our love of Napoleonic Wars. With three companies that specialize in nearly every aspect of the game (line infantry, light infantry, and cavalry), the 73rd offers diverse opportunities to succeed and enjoy yourself.

Event Schedule

Spoiler
Mandatory Tuesday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

73rd Tuesday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Mandatory Thursday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

91st Thursday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

14th Friday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

TRR Saturday Multi-event - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Non-mandatory Saturday North and South Linebattle - 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST

73rd Sunday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST
[close]

Interested in joining?

Do any of our traits listed above interest you? If so, you are very welcome to try your hand at playing with our regiment. Our regiment is based entirely on the cooperation of all our members. As such, our officers are looking out for what's best for the regiment: You.

If you think that our community is one you'd like to be a part of, add one of our battalion staff members on Steam - [73rd] Scottish, [73rd] NickyJ, [73rd] William Crowe - , visit our official website at 73rdeu.enjin.com, or come to our TeamSpeak server and ask one of our members about the joining process.

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2956 on: May 23, 2015, 02:33:15 am »
Regiment des Kaiserreichs

(A European, North American and Oceanic Regiment)

Here is an informational video about the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (RKR) about the features and properties of the regiment.

All are welcome to join the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (42nd Königsreicher Regiment). We are an international regiment that participate in European, North American and Oceanic Events. To join speak to me or another regimental member in the Regimental Teamspeak3 Server where the server address is: 103.18.40.26:8005. If you can not find me on Teamspeak3 or another regimental member you may add myself on steam with the details provided below:

If I am not around you would like to join you may join our Regimental Steamgroup located here:
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/42KRR

Our flying squirrel entertainment fourm is located below if you are a user of this forum.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20620
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 05:23:23 pm by RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim »

Offline 87thMacky

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 87th_Foot_Sjt_Macky
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2957 on: May 23, 2015, 05:26:44 pm »

Who are we?

The 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers is three years old and nearing its fourth. The 87th is famous for its death volleys and giving the enemy the cold steel. We are mainly a line infantry regiment as suggested by the 87th foot. However we are know to fire the odd cannonball here and there.We have a large and friendly community who are always looking for new faces. The 87th also hosts its very own realism line battle which has a full turn out each month.

Is The 87th Right for You?

Do you enjoy line battles,conquests,sieges. Than the 87th is right for you. We are fairly easy going for the most part. We like to have fun during the battles but we also have an edge of seriousness. If this seems like the type of regiment you interested in check out the links below and fill out a recruitment form on our website.

Events
Spoiler

Tuesday Hardcore LB 8pm EST
Wednesday Pub Night 7 or 8pm EST
Friday Training 7pm EST
Thundersnow 9pm EST
Saturday TRR 3pm Est
[close]

Links
Talesworld Forum http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222780.0.htm
FSE Forum https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=22155.0
87th Website http://87thfusiliers.enjin.com/
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 02:50:06 am by 87thMacky »

Offline (78th)_ddavies12

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
    • 45th Brigade
« Reply #2958 on: May 23, 2015, 07:11:30 pm »
45th Brigade

The 45th brigade are a small regiment looking for new members everyday.  We have 2 generals who share out the jobs equally.  We are a friendly regiment who look  out and respect each other.  We have our own teamspeak server "45thbrigade.enjinvoice.com"  We also have a server on mount and blade called "45th brigade server"  We have a steam group called "45th Brigade"  We have a website called "45thbrigade.enjin.com"  We have training sessions every Sunday and a line battle on Saturdays at 19:00 GMT.  The only rules we have are that you respect your officers and the other rankers and do what you are told to do.  If you would like to join the 45th Brigade then add "[45th] ddavies12" on steam.  Below is one of our regiments twitch videos.
[twitch]http://www.twitch.tv/generaltony/b/661066507[/twitch]

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #2959 on: May 23, 2015, 09:16:14 pm »

The 5te Westfalisches Landwehr Infanterie Regiment is recruiting now! If you are looking for a Line Infantry Regiment with over 60 members then this is the one for you! We value discipline and devotion above all although we welcome both new players and experienced ones! :) If you would be interested in joining then simply add me on steam :)

Offline Alasdaaaairo

• First Lieutenant
  • "If you don't fuck off i'll deepthroat your cat"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Cpl_Duncan_Hamilton
« Reply #2960 on: May 24, 2015, 11:29:30 pm »
70th (Glasgow Lowland) Regiment of Foot

|Information|

The 70th (Glasgow Lowland) Regiment of Foot is primarily an artillery regiment who aim to form an enjoyable experience for all, we recruit anyone within Europe (and beyond if you can make our events:p) who can be as active as they can. We will do multiple events a week such as 1v1's, Arty events and training. New members of the regiment will be required to use historical Scottish names. The Regimental Staff are Etherton, Alasdaaaairo & English all 3 can be found on steam with links provided in the Communications section, if you would be interested in joining do not hesitate to add anyone of these gentlemen.  

|Communications|

Steam: Col. William Wallace (Etherton)
Steam: Maj. Alasdair Crawford (Alasdaaaairo)
Steam: RSM. Ewan Fraser (EnglishDoge)

TeamSpeak: 188.165.55.167:51819

Current total strength: 20 men
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 10:22:53 pm by Alasdaaaairo »
"The 26th promise you that the Regiment will have Maturity and we do not allow Racism or Profanity of any sort" - Liam Mann 2014

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
« Reply #2961 on: May 25, 2015, 01:06:53 am »

The 19te are asking all mature gentlemen and ladies looking for a regiment that prides itself in having a great balance between fun and discipline, have multiple opportunities to attend events, and just have a good time playing games with one another to apply!
Please feel free to contact one of the below members on Steam or at the website above. Thanks so much for your interest and consideration!

North America
Spoiler
19te_Hptm_Patriot- (eX_Patriot)
19te_Lt_Shadow - (19te Shadow)
19te_Hsr_Fw_Mustakrakish - (19teMusta)
19te_Lt_Moldplayer - (moldy)
19te_Uffz_Holoarc - (Holoarc)
[close]

European and Middle East
Spoiler
19te_UiT_GreensMonkey - (Greens Monkey)
19te_Pfd_Uffz_Tagathan - (Tagathan)
19te_Ofr_Deafbee - (Deafbee)
[close]

Oceanic
Spoiler
19te_Pfd_Lt_Aussie - (19te_Aussie)
19te_Ofr_Gosling - ([BTTLSTAR] Ása-Gosling)
19te_Gmr_Polska - (19te_Polska)
19te_Lt_Shadow - (19te Shadow)
[close]

Für das Vaterland!
Leutnant Shadow, 19te Preußische Infanterie
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline Dead Meat

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19te_Gmr_DeadMeat
« Reply #2962 on: May 28, 2015, 12:55:03 am »
Looking for a line inf NA regiment that has events convenient for PST and that can be flexible on weekly attendance. I live in CA and have inconsistent availability for events, but am interested in participating in regiment play. Average/capable in both melee and musket.

Would appreciate any suggestions for potential regiments.

P.S. If you've already replied to my post on the TaleWorlds forum, I'm still considering your regiment. New to the NW forums and just found this thread.

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #2963 on: May 28, 2015, 01:03:50 am »
I know of a few regiments that might fit the bill. Message sent.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 01:08:52 am by NickyJ »

Offline Beech

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Beech
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2964 on: May 28, 2015, 01:51:05 pm »

http://nr18wfib.enjin.com/
The Nr.18 is recruiting members for his Kaiser's army! If you are looking for an active North American and European regiment join the Nr.18 1. Westfälischen Füsilere Infanterie Battailon. The Nr. 18 recruited from Westphalia region in West Prussia was involved in the 1806 campaigns against Napoleon. In the Waterloo campaign the Nr.18 suffered the heaviest casualties of any Prussian Infantry unit: 21 officers, 49 NCOs and 740 men killed or wounded -- and gained 33 Iron Crosses.
Today the Nr. 18 is an active regiment that hopes to be a competitive in skirmishes and linebattle's. Relying on discipline & activity we hope to be a respected regiment in the North American Community. All Nr. 18 members are expected to use Historically accurate names from the period.   

Offline Lemon

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Stazher_Sioux
« Reply #2965 on: May 28, 2015, 06:43:52 pm »
Guess I should try here.

I'm looking for an active semi-serious/serious regiment to join. I would want to join something that has to do with artillery or line (I would really enjoy something like being a musician or a flag bearer but that is not required) I really am open to anything though. Hopefully someone could message me through the forums to talk about it. I'm NA if that helps. Thanks!

« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 06:46:33 pm by Lemon »

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
« Reply #2966 on: May 28, 2015, 06:50:12 pm »
Guess I should try here.

I'm looking for an active semi-serious/serious regiment to join. I would want to join something that has to do with artillery or line (I would really enjoy something like being a musician or a flag bearer but that is not required) I really am open to anything though. Hopefully someone could message me through the forums to talk about it. I'm NA if that helps. Thanks!

Contacting!
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: May 28, 2015, 08:58:19 pm »

“There is only one decisive victory: the last.”
- Carl von Clausewitz

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #2968 on: June 01, 2015, 07:20:53 am »
Join 84e, AU, NA, EU 1337 arty detachment

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline König Wilhelm

• Volunteer
  • Victory or death!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wilhem
« Reply #2969 on: June 01, 2015, 05:00:43 pm »
Looking for Prussian, [skirm.(optional)]  regiment that is new :D or freshly baked.