Author Topic: FSE Forum Administration - Who is who? & How to appeal  (Read 9722 times)

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: FSE Forum Administration - Who is who? & How to appeal
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2021, 03:22:21 pm »
Everyone, please welcome Herishey as Senior Moderator!
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2022, 03:46:07 am »
Everyone, please welcome Scottish Unicorn as a new Junior Moderator!

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2022, 02:04:30 pm »
Tardet has also stepped back from his roles on the team. Please wish him the best and extend your thanks for his help over the years. :)

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2022, 01:12:45 am »
It’s with huge gratitude and thanks that I step back from my role here on the forums, and hand things off to Herishey.  Herishey has been a longstanding member of the community and has done a lot of things to maintain and improve the community through his time as a member of the community, through his time as CR, and even presently as a Senior Moderator.

In many ways he (as well as some of you) have grown up and been a part of this community for quite some time.  I think we can all appreciate the growth we’ve had, in part, due to this game and to this community.  It’s with these feelings and my full confidence in Herishey’s ability to take this forum into these next seasons I hand things off.  I truly appreciate everyone’s support, and look forward to seeing what the forum becomes in the future.

Thank you all again.
—Shadow
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 03:01:03 am by Shadow »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2022, 12:44:28 am »
Unicorn is now a Global Moderator after passing his trial period as a junior moderator, congrats.

EDIT: Also NightWing has been added as a junior moderator as well as remaining one of the German board mods.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 12:02:40 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2023, 07:54:52 pm »
Nightwing has been moved up to a Global moderator after passing his trial period as junior moderator, congrats. Welcome Fietta to the team as a junior mod to replace Norwegian who as you have probably noticed took a step back some time ago.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2023, 02:40:51 pm »
Congrats to Unicorn for moving up to senior moderator. Over the summer I'm concerned I may not be overly active so I'd like to have a more active senior mod in place for any requests that normal ones cannot process.