Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 9]  (Read 78379 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 9]
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2019, 12:42:11 am »
Season 5 staff and the staff now are totally different. If something was going to be overturned it should have been done then when it was relevant and they were in the know. However, season 8 staff and now season 9 staff are relatively the same so they have the right to make changes.

Bringing up shit that happened 4 years ago is just silly imo
Not really when there is almost the same evidence from both seasons with people admitting they did it (One one of the guys were in a channel telling Risk) & other people accounting for it. Also with a video showing the tks from S8 & the legally players from 91st using other players names doing well against 63e. You played for 91st/58e & Lawbringer didn't tell anyone like what Irish did when he played Maniac in NAPL. MATT & Oatmeal banned is fair but with similar evidence from different seasons should warrant 63e to get the league win instead of 91st. Until NWL does what is right & give 63e the win this will never settle.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 12:44:03 am by -Nick »

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2019, 12:44:23 am »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2019, 12:50:00 am »
Season 5 staff and the staff now are totally different. If something was going to be overturned it should have been done then when it was relevant and they were in the know. However, season 8 staff and now season 9 staff are relatively the same so they have the right to make changes.

Not really when there is almost the same evidence from both seasons with people admitting they did it (One one of the guys were in a channel telling Risk) & other people accounting for it. Also with a video showing the tks from S8 & the legally players from 91st using other players names doing well against 63e. You played for 91st/58e & Lawbringer didn't tell anyone like what Irish did when he played Maniac in NAPL. MATT & Oatmeal banned is fair but with similar evidences from different seasons should warrant 63e to get the league win instead of 91st. Until NWL does what is right & give 63e the win this will never settle.
Most of the administration now were not even referees during season 5. Sure it's a failure of NANWL but 4 years later is too long for a case like this to progress further. Was there even any sure proof that they played against 63e other than their own words?

The difference is with MATT both sides agree that he played. With the 91st Lawbringer says they did not play as far as I know. One case is closed, the other has unanswered questions.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2019, 12:51:32 am »

Not really when there is almost the same evidence from both seasons with people admitting they did it (One one of the guys were in a channel telling Risk) & other people accounting for it. Also with a video showing the tks from S8 & the legally players from 91st using other players names doing well against 63e. You played for 91st/58e & Lawbringer didn't tell anyone like what Irish did when he played Maniac in NAPL. MATT & Oatmeal banned is fair but with similar evidence from different seasons should warrant 63e to get the league win instead of 91st. Until NWL does what is right & give 63e the win this will never settle.
"evidence"
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2019, 12:53:01 am »
imagine still being salty over a win or loss 4 years later, can you people grow up and just focus on the season ahead instead of being retards and careing about the past? As in the case for the people who we know trolled 1v1s and are trolls themselves in the community they should have no say and no pardon. They should just be banned no questions asked.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2019, 12:54:36 am »

Not really when there is almost the same evidence from both seasons with people admitting they did it (One one of the guys were in a channel telling Risk) & other people accounting for it. Also with a video showing the tks from S8 & the legally players from 91st using other players names doing well against 63e. You played for 91st/58e & Lawbringer didn't tell anyone like what Irish did when he played Maniac in NAPL. MATT & Oatmeal banned is fair but with similar evidences from different seasons should warrant 63e to get the league win instead of 91st. Until NWL does what is right & give 63e the win this will never settle.
Most of the administration now were not even referees during season 5. Sure it's a failure of NANWL but 4 years later is too long for a case like this to progress further. Was there even any sure proof that they played against 63e other than their own words?

The difference is with MATT both sides agree that he played. With the 91st Lawbringer says they did not play as far as I know. One case is closed, the other has unanswered questions.
Of course Law isn't going to agree he used them. The evidence is what names the 4 individuals used in the match. Raf & Pinoy playstyle is hard to tell but everyone knows how Bill & Maple play. Bill was SaintG & Zap was Maple. I get there wasn't a roster rule at the time but 71st guys joined week or multiple days before the match while some guys joined 91st the day of the match.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2019, 01:01:11 am »

Of course Law isn't going to agree he used them. The evidence is what names the 4 individuals used in the match. Raf & Pinoy playstyle is hard to tell but everyone knows how Bill & Maple play. Bill was SaintG & Zap was Maple. I get there wasn't a roster rule at the time but 71st guys joined week or multiple days before the match while some guys joined 91st the day of the match.
There's nothing concrete though. Did they play? Probably. Can you prove it 100 percent? Nope.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2019, 01:11:44 am »

Lets move on.  K thanks..........

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2019, 01:22:52 am »

says the guy who brings this up at the start of every NWL season smh
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 29, 2019, 01:24:02 am »

says the guy who brings this up at the start of every NWL season smh