Author Topic: Favorite moments in NW?  (Read 8648 times)

Offline GoblinOverlord

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GoblinOverlord
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Favorite moments in NW?
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2012, 07:51:19 pm »
That ambush.... I couldn't see a single prussian! Well done Prussians!  :D

Offline Jacob

• Alpha Tester
  • Back after a long long time away :)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jacob
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2012, 08:55:10 am »
Quality ambush :P

Offline Joker

• Donator
  • Face it Bats, you'd be lost without me
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 88th_Major_Joker
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2012, 12:53:36 pm »
:p Scared the hell out of everyone

Offline Desparin

• Sergeant Major
  • Bullets have the right of way!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 88th_Pte_Ralph_Fitzgerald
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2012, 01:05:00 pm »
During a line battle I was commanding my rifles when we came under heavy fire from a enemy cannon. There was a enemy line moving behind us and as the cannon fired he missed us by inches and the ball had managed to bounce its way across the map only to hit the Colonel of the enemy regiment. So it just resulted in one of the most hilarious teamkills ever  ;D

Ah peter, I remembre that moment fondly. Was a Monday Historical event on the Waterloo map xD

Personally, my favourite moment thus far has to be way back when I was a member of the 2nd Coldstream Skirmisher detachment under Peter (Has been rather a while old chap).

The map consisted of an open plain with a large hills in each spawn. The skirmishers (playing as riflemen) formed up on a small ridge to defend our artillery and Peter suggested we take a few pot-shots at the enemy lines emerging out of their spawn. Lo and behold, I scored a glorious head-shot right across the breadth of the map, I believe it was a large one. I can still remember the shock and congratulations flooding into the chat box. Oh, what happy times they were xD

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2012, 02:42:49 pm »
Recent.

Watching a buddy of mine, an arty guy return and join the FKI. Goes 15-6 in tdm with a howitzer, causing peeps to rage.

Offline GoblinOverlord

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GoblinOverlord
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2012, 04:51:56 pm »
Yesterday i was playing N&S for once in a while, siege, and then most of our team made an attack squad. Under the guidance of bagpipes, fifes, horns and drums we marched to the walls. Men fell down to my left and right, before i also got hit. This special moments of teamwork without a regiment are the moments that make me love M&B.  :D

Offline Samuel J. Ahonen

• Donator
  • Kan man flyga på en fågel?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2012, 05:42:52 pm »
I was playing on the 51st Siege Server on a custom made map. Lured people up to the cliffside of the fort (it had some paths on it). Got them into my killing corner and killed around 70 (if my memory isn't failing me) without dying too many times. x) Returned to the server another week and they had put a pathing on the corner. lol

Offline Rackio

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rackio
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2012, 05:43:33 pm »
seeing torn pretty much destroy a regiment in the first 2 minutes of a line battle with one howitzer shot
I'll always be sympathetic to your plight, Rackio. Probably not enough to act, but enough to care.