Poll

Tournament on medium?

Yes
46 (59.7%)
No
31 (40.3%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: Bring back medium speed - I made a mistake xD  (Read 9804 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bring back medium speed - I made a mistake xD
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2018, 04:18:34 pm »
Aren't you an low pinger though, Metalsie?
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline UniversitasMetal

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2018, 04:36:35 pm »
I’m not but I should rephrase it. A Slower combat speed basically acts as the equalizer or the handicap level. If you have 2 people and one has higher ping, when you lower the combat speed it gives more reaction time to both players. If you increase it, then the handicap for high pinger is higher than the low pinger. There was always disparity but the last patch fuked it up much more for low pingers and now you’re increasing the handicap for high pingers with this speed increase while the patch is still in effect. All this dick sucking about faster speed is also bullshit it adds nothing to the skill requirement if you’re low ping you’re used to it after 1 hour in gf server.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2018, 09:19:08 pm »
I’m not but I should rephrase it. A Slower combat speed basically acts as the equalizer or the handicap level. If you have 2 people and one has higher ping, when you lower the combat speed it gives more reaction time to both players. If you increase it, then the handicap for high pinger is higher than the low pinger. There was always disparity but the last patch fuked it up much more for low pingers and now you’re increasing the handicap for high pingers with this speed increase while the patch is still in effect. All this dick sucking about faster speed is also bullshit it adds nothing to the skill requirement if you’re low ping you’re used to it after 1 hour in gf server.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline UniversitasMetal

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2018, 09:41:00 pm »

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Legit

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2018, 06:08:05 am »
ur ping has too be damm high to have ''problems'' with reaction speeds for nw

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2018, 01:37:22 pm »
Spoiler
when people who've spent their entire time on this game playing on melee speed are trying to tell NA's they have no idea what they're talking about.
You
Good god, we try to help you people develop and adapt to the meta and all you can do is be ungrateful. It's no wonder you guys get so confused at our advanced melee styles considering you can't even comprehend a meta where you can't only run away and s-key like the majority of your "good" players. :(

Stark, who are you? I don't see your name on any melee list so you must be extremely low-tier, I think you should let people who've actually got a grasp of the mechanics in this game to discuss this topic and maybe you can spend your time reading instead of posting screenshots you've probably printed off, framed and sleep with at night to keep yourself company
lists doesn't mean anythiny but whatever
Spoiler
[close]

i was also 4th on m points before i took a 3-4 months break :-*, shame i had to do this. Anyway we can't listen to shitty na's who are basically 3 years behind us EU's.

Honestly ive come to the point where i don't care if it's fastest or medium, some people think we should give faster a try and im down with that tbh, ive tried it and it feels better than both fastest and medium.
[close]

HIT HIM WITH THE LIST

Oooof

Nice

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2018, 01:38:30 pm »
Spoiler
when people who've spent their entire time on this game playing on melee speed are trying to tell NA's they have no idea what they're talking about.
You
Good god, we try to help you people develop and adapt to the meta and all you can do is be ungrateful. It's no wonder you guys get so confused at our advanced melee styles considering you can't even comprehend a meta where you can't only run away and s-key like the majority of your "good" players. :(

Stark, who are you? I don't see your name on any melee list so you must be extremely low-tier, I think you should let people who've actually got a grasp of the mechanics in this game to discuss this topic and maybe you can spend your time reading instead of posting screenshots you've probably printed off, framed and sleep with at night to keep yourself company
Spoiler
[close]

i was also 4th on m points before i took a 3-4 months break :-*, shame i had to do this. Anyway we can't listen to shitty na's who are basically 3 years behind us EU's.

Honestly ive come to the point where i don't care if it's fastest or medium, some people think we should give faster a try and im down with that tbh, ive tried it and it feels better than both fastest and medium.
[close]

HIT HIM WITH THE LIST

Oooof

Nice
that's a W
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2018, 01:51:22 pm »
just stuck your dick in his mouth and peed

Offline King_Macbeth

• Second Lieutenant
  • Human.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Col_King-Macbeth
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2018, 05:26:08 pm »
This is something that has always made my noggin jogin

NA NW Community= Fastest
OC NW Community= Fastest
CN (Chinese (also Korean and Indonesian)) NW Community= Fastest
When there were Brazilian events = Fastest
NaS NA/CN = It was called God-Tier, but I think it was pretty close to fastest. Might be wrong...
Red and Blue EU/NA = Fastest
NA/CN/OC AZW = Fastest
Whigs And tories NA = (I Believe) Fastest

EU = medium

???

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2018, 05:41:53 pm »
This is something that has always made my noggin jogin

NA NW Community= Fastest
OC NW Community= Fastest
CN (Chinese (also Korean and Indonesian)) NW Community= Fastest
When there were Brazilian events = Fastest
NaS NA/CN = It was called God-Tier, but I think it was pretty close to fastest. Might be wrong...
Red and Blue EU/NA = Fastest
NA/CN/OC AZW = Fastest
Whigs And tories NA = (I Believe) Fastest

EU = medium

???

and yet players here are better  :-X

anyway I liked fastest
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2018, 05:44:19 pm »
Spoiler
You

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

HIT HIM WITH THE LIST

Oooof

Nice
that's a W
sorry bro Krastinov had the better shitpost

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳