Author Topic: Maskman & sHype 6v6 Tournament Spring Edition [19th February] [19/20]  (Read 12928 times)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Maskman & sHype 6v6 Tournament Spring Edition [19th February] [19/20]
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2023, 11:41:03 pm »
So to sum up, just before the final Fietta tried to make us understand that his soulless stack has 10% of Amaterasu's prestige only to get lit by "HiReaper" 🤣🤣

Amaterasu played for 3 months against herishey and axiom

Amaterasu opponents : Poosy (Bagins,Python,Domi,Troister) & Legends (Elsse,ExTaZz,Shadey) & ENIGMA (Wursti,Gerher,Bunter)

RT opponents : HiReaper & Natsuu & Gassics 🤣🤣🤣

ye and then the rest were bots
You would never get a single second of our prestige with your stack, you should disband and have some dignity lol

You won almost all matches vs Poosy 10 - 9, and you lost to them once. It's a good feat, but don't pretend Legends (unless you mean Oneil, LeBrave and Maximou were more than tier 3 players) and Enigma lost to some basic players, have any power in your performance

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2023, 11:41:56 pm »
Spoiler
So to sum up, just before the final Fietta tried to make us understand that his soulless stack has 10% of Amaterasu's prestige only to get lit by "HiReaper" 🤣🤣

Amaterasu opponents : Poosy (Bagins,Python,Domi,Troister) & Legends (Elsse,ExTaZz,Shadey) & ENIGMA (Wursti,Gerher,Bunter)

ye and then the rest were bots
You would never get a single second of our prestige with your stack, you should disband and have some dignity lol

You won almost all matches vs Poosy 10 - 9, and you lost to them once. It's a good feat, but don't pretend Legends and Enigma have any power in your performance
[close]
I played in a period that was 4x more stacked than yours, the second best team in the game in terms of roster is HiReaper Trexons & Natsuu 🤣🤣🤣
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 11:44:40 pm by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Ronaldinho

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2023, 11:42:19 pm »
gg wp to emojis and ty for the tournaments !

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2023, 11:42:33 pm »
Don't argue with Fietta, the guy will never admit he's wrong and got characteristics from a woman. You should know better Zeyden.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2023, 11:43:05 pm »
I played in a period that was 4x more stacked than yours, the second best team in the game in terms of roster is HiReaper Trexons & Natsuu 🤣🤣🤣

It was 3 months against the same teams 10 - 9, Amaterasu was good and was your only decent achievement, but you don't have to place it everywhere you can

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2023, 11:46:07 pm »

Amaterasu opponents : Poosy (Bagins,Python,Domi,Troister) & Legends (Elsse,ExTaZz,Shadey) & ENIGMA (Wursti,Gerher,Bunter,Wolpi)

You forgot Wolpi how could you

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2023, 11:46:34 pm »

It was 3 months against the same teams 10 - 9, Amaterasu was good and was your only decent achievement, but you don't have to place it everywhere you can
NWWC, RGT (where i clapped your regiment btw) & Amaterasu/Envy are part of our legacy and you'll never be a part of it Fietta, no matter what you say to convince yourself Achilles & Jakob are your buddies and they'll never admit it to you, but you were useless  ;)

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2023, 11:47:02 pm »

Amaterasu opponents : Poosy (Bagins,Python,Domi,Troister) & Legends (Elsse,ExTaZz,Shadey) & ENIGMA (Wursti,Gerher,Bunter,Wolpi)

You forgot Wolpi how could you
I wasn't sure if he played, that's why, otherwise I would have put the legend Wolpi  8)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2023, 11:49:16 pm »

NWWC, RGT (where i clapped your regiment btw) & Amaterasu/Envy are part of our legacy and you'll never be a part of it Fietta, no matter what you say to convince yourself Achilles & Jakob are your buddies and they'll never admit it to you, but you were useless  ;)

I never claimed to be good in those times. But the amount you plaster Amaterasu into every conversation when you only narrowly won when Troister turned up to two matches and you lost vs them without them, with Herishey and Axiom. It was 3 months man, calm brother, I aint going around plastering RT's achievements and using them as an excuse to shit talk other teams, chill brother. I came in expecting that Emoji team to play well, we all did and they proved that, cut the crap

RT isn't that active and play 1 GF a week, we all have lives and we performed well for the time we actually spend on the game
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 11:51:06 pm by Fietta »

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Board Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2023, 11:50:27 pm »
Zeyden, keep your beef tidy. Use a spoiler after 5 quotes and make 1 post replying to two people.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2023, 11:55:44 pm »
Spoiler

I never claimed to be good in those times. But the amount you plaster Amaterasu into every conversation when you only narrowly won when Troister turned up to two matches and you lost vs them without them, with Herishey and Axiom. It was 3 months man, calm brother, I aint going around plastering RT's achievements and using them as an excuse to shit talk other teams, chill brother. I came in expecting that Emoji team to play well, we all did and they proved that, cut the crap
[close]

I'm pretty sure ENIGMA & Legends could have beaten you, you talk about the germans like they're shit but believe me they would have made your little stack sweat lol playing against them was very difficult they were very patient

The only time I lost to Poosy was when they had Elsse instead of Troister and I didn't have Higen & RedFire and instead Altair lol, did you forget to mention this facts?

So to sum up, they get Elsse instead of Troister which is better? and Herishey & Axiom who perfectly know they just have to block the whole match so Elsse Python Bagins Domi get the kill on the weak flank with Altair lol

You're trying to destroy the competitive scene by taking all the top players and calling it "just friends having fun haha", you're ridiculous and I'm glad a team of real buddies took you down to show you that it takes more than stacking like bitches to win  ;)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 11:57:27 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2023, 11:58:00 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

I'm pretty sure ENIGMA & Legends could have beaten you, you talk about the germans like they're shit but believe me they would have made your little stack sweat lol playing against them was very difficult they were very patient

The only time I lost to Poosy was when they had Elsse instead of Troister and I didn't have Higen & RedFire and instead Altair lol, did you forget to mention this facts?

So to sum up, they get Elsse instead of Troister which is better? and Herishey & Axiom who perfectly know they just have to block the whole match so Elsse Python Bagins Domi get the kill on the weak flank with Altair lol

Didn't Enigma lose to some pretty mediocre teams? Like I said, Amaterasu played well, but pretending that you trashed Poosy into oblivion when the matches ended as 10 - 9 (with a loss), with a 14 week season (which was reduced because of fatigue) is silly, lineups never changed so playing against the same team over and over again for 14 weeks doesn't really show too much. Good team though, but wasn't the strongest Poosy and you narrowly beat them with underrated players (the same ones who carried in Python's invitational). IIRC Not all of Poosy's players were particularly active at that point either, whilst you guys spent 200hours past two weeks.

Keep your achievements, but don't use them to trash other players because you're jealous of other teams.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 12:01:17 am by Fietta »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2023, 12:01:09 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Didn't Enigma lose to some pretty mediocre teams? Like I said, Amaterasu played well, but pretending that you trashed Poosy into oblivion when the matches ended as 10 - 9, with a 14 week season (which was reduced because of fatigue) is silly, lineups never changed so playing against the same team over and over again for 14 weeks doesn't really show too much.
No I'm just explaining that we did a lot more than you did with Amaterasu in a much more stacked era than yours (besides it makes me uncomfortable to talk about this with you because I don't even know if you're really in their team so much you're useless to them, probably except for finding gf I don't know lol)

Like i said have some dignity disband your team and stop being a wussy, then players like Achilles & Jakob can make their own team and Domi & Python can make their own team too (don't tell me Python isn't playing, i know he will be back) and the competitive scene will be so much better than having you take all the top players and pretend it's normal.  :-*

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2023, 12:02:18 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Didn't Enigma lose to some pretty mediocre teams? Like I said, Amaterasu played well, but pretending that you trashed Poosy into oblivion when the matches ended as 10 - 9, with a 14 week season (which was reduced because of fatigue) is silly, lineups never changed so playing against the same team over and over again for 14 weeks doesn't really show too much.
No I'm just explaining that we did a lot more than you did with Amaterasu in a much more stacked era than yours (besides it makes me uncomfortable to talk about this with you because I don't even know if you're really in their team so much you're useless to them, probably except for finding gf I don't know lol)

Like i said have some dignity disband your team and stop being a wussy, then players like Achilles & Jakob can make their own team and Domi & Python can make their own team too (don't tell me Python isn't playing, i know he will be back) and the competitive scene will be so much better than having you take all the top players and pretend it's normal.  :-*

Dignity, bog off. Domi, Python, Achilles and Jakob all aren't active and we enjoy playing with each other as friends, we aren't in 2020 my dude. We're not unstoppable so it's all gucci. Winning is great fun, but we're not crying over losses as it's more about who we're playing with rather than only performance like in Amaterasu.

You're so fucking jealous it's crazy 😂
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 12:05:14 am by Fietta »

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2023, 12:04:27 am »
looking for buddies who down to be my buddy types 123