Author Topic: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].  (Read 542298 times)

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].
« Reply #9150 on: February 19, 2023, 11:19:52 pm »
CoC > any other team

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #9151 on: February 20, 2023, 01:25:44 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

let's make a simple comparison

Zeyden : nickname "the french batman" , 42 gold medal Mount & Blade Warband , plays NW 1 hour every 3 days , charming and clever (French & German genetics) lean and agile (African genetics) , leaves the game for 9 months and wins two major tournaments (NWWC & RGT) , play 3 months with jakob and win 7 gold medals with him

Maskman : nickname "*snip*" , the last time he saw gold was during his childhood as a miner in philippines, has the voice of mickey mouse , 5"2 on a good day (*snip* genetics) , plays every day and doesn't get better , has at his disposal excellent players like jakob for years and does not make them win anything because he cannot lead a competitive regiment

:-*
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 02:44:00 pm by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #9152 on: February 20, 2023, 01:26:50 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Zeyden : nickname "the french batman" , 42 gold medal Mount & Blade Warband , plays NW 1 hour every 3 days , charming and clever (French & German genetics) lean and agile (African genetics) , leaves the game for 9 months and wins two major tournaments (NWWC & RGT) , play 3 months with jakob and win 7 gold medals with him

Maskman : nickname "" , the last time he saw gold was during his childhood as a miner in philippines, has the voice of mickey mouse , 5"2 on a good day (genetics) , plays every day and doesn't get better , has at his disposal excellent players like jakob for years and does not make them win anything because he cannot lead a competitive regiment

time to log off and go back to your hibernation
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 02:44:25 pm by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #9153 on: February 20, 2023, 02:49:39 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Maskman : nickname "*snip*" , the last time he saw gold was during his childhood as a miner in philippines, has the voice of mickey mouse , 5"2 on a good day (*snip* genetics) , plays every day and doesn't get better , has at his disposal excellent players like jakob for years and does not make them win anything because he cannot lead a competitive regiment

Looks like someone is still salty over getting rejected from this regiment twice for having a stinky attitude :-X

I enjoy the racist and personal insults though, just shows how really sad you actually are, keep beefing me on an online forum budget batman :)
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #9154 on: February 20, 2023, 02:57:09 pm »
Remarks like that are not welcome on this forum.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #9155 on: February 20, 2023, 02:57:54 pm »
Didnt know 'ch*ng ch*ng' is a racist word wtf?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9156 on: February 20, 2023, 03:02:55 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Looks like someone is still salty over getting rejected from this regiment twice for having a stinky attitude :-X

I enjoy the racist and personal insults though, just shows how really sad you actually are, keep beefing me on an online forum budget batman :)

How can I be rejected from a regiment I never wanted to join wtf XD

Edit: I remember talking to you in a channel when you wanted to recruit me for your gren company and you were explaining to me a bit about how you were a lonely child and that's why you were on teamspeak a lot, I found it so cringe that I ended up joining the 45e lmfao

Edit number 2 : Well, I'm glad I beef you on an online forum, you wouldn't want it to be IRL I guess, that's why categories exist in combat sports bro  :-X
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 03:06:45 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9157 on: February 20, 2023, 03:07:13 pm »
dont fuck with levi ackerman

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9158 on: February 20, 2023, 03:09:05 pm »
lil bro thought i wanted to join 45thN, he would have sell his kidney 1 years ago to have me in his gren compagny and now he's acting like i was the one who wanted to join  :(

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9159 on: February 20, 2023, 03:11:18 pm »
lil bro thought i wanted to join 45thN, he would have sell his kidney 1 years ago to have me in his gren compagny and now he's acting like i was the one who wanted to join  :(

ultimate skull emoji

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9160 on: February 20, 2023, 03:18:48 pm »
@Fenton

Slacking on the job... letting the riff raff post on the thread, truly shocking boss.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #9161 on: February 20, 2023, 03:20:12 pm »
@Fenton

Slacking on the job... letting the riff raff post on the thread, truly shocking boss.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #9162 on: February 20, 2023, 03:22:00 pm »
Imagine then asking to join our centre company and getting rejected yikesss  :'(

Regardless, I don't know why you feel the need to get personal and genuine lie about my personal life - I rarely share my personal life with people online and I'm not gonna start now, those who know actually anything about me or have met me irl can make their own informed decision whether I am 'sad' or 'lonely'. But I for one am pretty happy with how things are going in life thanks for bringing it up I guess, which is certainly something I can't say about you considering you're sad enough to start randomly beefing me on a Monday afternoon  :-[

You should probably go touch some grass bro and stop embarrassing yourself  ???

« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 03:23:41 pm by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9163 on: February 20, 2023, 03:30:59 pm »
if you rarely share your personal life then why everyone knows you are quinto *****?

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9164 on: February 20, 2023, 03:31:25 pm »
Imagine then asking to join our centre company and getting rejected yikesss  :'(

Regardless, I don't know why you feel the need to get personal and genuine lie about my personal life - I rarely share my personal life with people online and I'm not gonna start now, those who know actually anything about me or have met me irl can make their own decision whether I am 'sad' or 'lonely'. But I for one am pretty happy with how things are going in life thanks for bringing it up I guess, which is certainly something I can't say about you considering you're sad enough to start randomly beefing me on a Monday afternoon  :-[

You should probably go touch some grass bro and stop embarrassing yourself  ???

"Zeyden asking maskman to join 45thN center compagny then getting rejected"

Do you really think people will believe this, "grens" would have been more credible to at least make a better lie lmao

Personally I'm fine too, thanks for your concern, I know it's a tradition to cope after every tournament I beat you by thinking "B-But that's because I'm happy and he's a sad nolife who doesn't touch grass  :'(.." while wiping the tears from your cheeks and the sweat from your little prepubescent body, It's okay, I don't blame you, I probably would have thought the same in your place.

I'll just invite you to look at our hours on FSE & Steam and compare who is the biggest no-life here  :P

PS : btw, i have found something for you, accept it as a gift for better relationships :

Spoiler
[close]