Author Topic: Siege and bot  (Read 907 times)

Offline kanz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Siege and bot
« on: May 02, 2013, 01:55:24 am »
Long story short, love the 15th humans vs bot server, mixes the 2 best parts of the game for me, so im going to be a bit of a copy cat and try something similar. Heres where I need people to help me , what would you like to see on this server you dont see on the 15th server?

I'm at the moment trying to source  bot friendly maps , incase anyone bring this up.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Siege and bot
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 02:14:08 am »
More unit types. Perhaps cav would be cool? Partizani? Or make it so that it's not so one-sided towards the defenders. Bots get too hard of a time and often you're just sitting there taking potshots at them.

Offline kanz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 03:33:29 am »
What i was thinking was a smaller amount of bots on attacking, but no limit on the amount of people on attacking side . What im thinking as its just a test will be 20 v 20 , with a set number of bots on attacking side, the number of bots is the issue , as it will no doubt be influenced by the maps, tho 40 is sticking in my head.

I was running some simple tests on getting only infantry to spawn , but always seamed to have some cav , so I think that could maybe be allowed :P.

All a work in progress , just trying to get some input.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 03:37:20 am by kanz »

Offline TheSamuraiOfNapoleon

• Private
  • Professional Pistol Sniper
    • View Profile
    • www.TheXI.enjin.com
  • Nick: [44th]Pte_Samurai
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 02:48:35 pm »
So your attempting to copy the 15th's Human Versus Bot into a North American server? Correct?

Offline kanz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 04:10:29 pm »
Well I intend for the server to be similar to that one , tho the server will be in europe.

Tho what i'm thinking about is maybe holding a small competition to get some good maps together, something with a cash prize for the best map, tho all would be considered for use only one could win. Tho I'm not sure , have to wait and see how thins go.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 04:21:19 pm by kanz »