Author Topic: Old Gens - What regiment in NW history do you wish you could have been a part of  (Read 9034 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Almost joined 92nd back in the day but luckily it disbanded - easiest dodge of my life. I prolly only regret not joining the Nr24 sooner.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
  • Side: Union
I always liked the look of MacAaron's 75e, not that I would have been able to join since I didn't speak French.

Skaen

Anyone remember the Hebrew G unit regiment or something?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Probably prime 71st for me, seemed like a good laugh but I was committed to the 3eVolt at that point :/
Yea we were cool 😎
You guys reminded me of myself, got that epic TNWL dub vs Lawbringer reg and insta disbanded rofl
That was a fun 1v1, I got like 36 kills in it

bro yoshie almost threw aha

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
Hekko's 15e or the old 1er
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
98% of the community came from or was in the 63e at one point. I bet the 2% that never were wish they got to experience the greatest regiment of all time.

No.

And I'm glad I was never in 63e.

I'm happy with how my regimental career has turned out, obviously I have some regrets but oh well.

The 29th would've been interesting, but I merced for the 9th once after they split from the 29th and that shit was cancer. I have never had someone tell me that I had to ask for "permission to fall out of line and go AFK." Was definitely an interesting evening, but it wasn't THAT bad considering the level of discipline they required from everyone there.

There are a few regiments of old that I would've liked to been a part of. The most notable ones would've been 12th and 9y. I was lucky enough to merc with the 9y a couple of events super early in my time in the game and it was an absolute blast. The level of melee skill that regiment had, for the time in the game, was insane. Same goes with the 12th, the level of skill that regiment had was also insane, my most memorable 1v1s was always 3eVolt vs. 12th back in the day. Playing against the 12th really helped make the 3eVolt into one of the best regiments in the game as we had to try to match the level of talent and skill the 12th had at the time. Something that newer regiments should do as well... *cough*

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Playing against the 12th really helped make the 3eVolt into one of the best regiments in the game as we had to try to match the level of talent and skill the 12th had at the time.
Dude those matches against 12th were nuts... I remember joining 3e with Wherner right before that season and it was a blast.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
12th and 71st, that is all. I don't really have any other regrets. I'm happy with the way everything turned out. 45e is definitely the most fun I've ever gotten out of a regiment, wildest regiment I've ever been apart of. Shout out all you bozo's that were in 45e, ya'll made the game fun as fuck.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 04:01:37 am by Pinoy12 »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
svea livgarde
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
Just a quick question, who do you consider as oldgen ? People playing at what time?

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
Just a quick question, who do you consider as oldgen ? People playing at what time?
shut up newgen

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman

15e > Nr24

Achilles’ 13e and 51st

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet

15e > Nr24

Achilles’ 13e and 51st
stop flexing you MM trash
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Nock

probably ppl playing before 2014/2015

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
I kinda regret going inactive several times when I was in Nr12, 17e and in the former 92nd.

Wasting over 2k hours in csgo and in other games I never or rarely play again.