Author Topic: ♜ Minisiege & EU_Commander  (Read 156089 times)

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ♜ Minisiege
« Reply #780 on: September 09, 2016, 03:59:58 am »
Everytime someone states that admining is their "job", a kitten dies.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♜ Minisiege [Admin applications open]
« Reply #781 on: September 10, 2016, 02:42:07 pm »
Admin applications open.

Offline Portals

• Second Lieutenant
  • Urine speaks louder than words.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~WeastSide~Samuel_L_Jackson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #782 on: September 11, 2016, 11:29:34 pm »
No clue who unbanned you but it wasn't me and I specifically put a note not to unban you. Will deal with this when i get home, also you have less than 1k hours I have many many more due to years of playing the game.... Will reply to all your points soon but as far as I can see, little 14 person with a Huge ego seems to think he knows best and is telling the head admin and a long time member of the community how to do his job.... yes 10/10 argument and put forward logically.... have a cookie.... and go back to your usual activitys
*cringe*
There is so much here that is just fucked. I honestly don't even wanna make fun of it because I feel bad for you bro.... Holy shit....... It feels like making fun of someone whos disabled.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 11:35:36 pm by Portals »

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #783 on: September 12, 2016, 08:53:09 am »
No clue who unbanned you but it wasn't me and I specifically put a note not to unban you. Will deal with this when i get home, also you have less than 1k hours I have many many more due to years of playing the game.... Will reply to all your points soon but as far as I can see, little 14 person with a Huge ego seems to think he knows best and is telling the head admin and a long time member of the community how to do his job.... yes 10/10 argument and put forward logically.... have a cookie.... and go back to your usual activitys
*cringe*
There is so much here that is just fucked. I honestly don't even wanna make fun of it because I feel bad for you bro.... Holy shit....... It feels like making fun of someone whos disabled.
I don't want to see any more of your immature slurs on this thread. Further shitposting will be removed.

Offline dutchsharpe

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: September 12, 2016, 04:01:23 pm »
Admin applications open.

hmm. something to consider, but then i would be admining in 2 servers...

Offline Portals

• Second Lieutenant
  • Urine speaks louder than words.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~WeastSide~Samuel_L_Jackson
« Reply #785 on: September 12, 2016, 05:19:35 pm »
*cringe*
I don't want to see any more of your immature slurs on this thread. Further shitposting will be removed.
That was my first post on this thread? Also I didn't say any slurs...... but uh, whatever, I guess.

AeroNinja

« Reply #786 on: September 13, 2016, 07:56:52 pm »
I love this.
You call the server bad but you still feel the need to constantly debate your point. He was nice enough to unban you, grow up.

Ok you were funny at first but now you are just giving me sighs. I am obviously engaging in this debate to point out some major flaws in the server's administration

If you like the server so much go back to playing it and honeydicking the staff. Maybe theyll make you admin!!! lol
I've been admin on it for a year now. Shows you can really read seeing I was mentioning what happens when I ban someone in earlier posts lol.

Explains why you are so defensive about all the hate towards your serv. Take this as an opportunity to improve your admining

Didn't you say you didn't want an un-ban, if you said so, why are you still shitposting towards the admins who are far more experienced in this community than your small brains can imagine?

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: September 13, 2016, 09:25:07 pm »
What have I missed? tl;dr

Offline trust bitcoin

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: September 25, 2016, 10:00:39 pm »
Hello,

About a month ago I was permabanned without warning by some admin/moderator. I had said some regiment (I forget which one) was the best at sucking, and out of nowhere, no warning, was served a permaban. I would like to be unbanned please.

This isn't the first time I've been dealt with an excessive punishment without warning, and I've seen it happen countless times to other players. It's a real shame I say, that you have incompetent admins who have no idea how to properly deal with punishments. I ask that you please give training to these unfortunates or stop giving authority to young dumb kids. For a server as popular as this one there should be better admins that help run it.

I will not be going to your website and sigh up to give you clicks, pageviews, or ad revenue; I'd like to be unbanned through this post, please and thank you.

-bitcoin

Offline Union Army

• Sergeant
  • Official account of the Union Army of NaS & Bcof
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: September 27, 2016, 09:40:21 am »
No unban unless through the NWP website, we dont get add revinue or anything from it its just the place where we actually look at and keep a record of all the bans.
So untill you change your mind, no unban.

The-HighLord Minisiege Head admin (Didnt change my account when making this post)

Offline trust bitcoin

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: September 28, 2016, 02:13:34 pm »
No unban unless through the NWP website, we dont get add revinue or anything from it its just the place where we actually look at and keep a record of all the bans.
So untill you change your mind, no unban.

The-HighLord Minisiege Head admin (Didnt change my account when making this post)

That's unfortunate, as you've lost a seasoned active player from the community. I'll wait until you guys do your yearly wipe of the bans.

Until then, I suggest that you guys talk to your admins and coach them in how to properly hand out disciplines.

-bitcoin

Offline daisylove

• Volunteer
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: November 19, 2016, 11:53:42 pm »
edit
nm
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 01:53:04 am by daisylove »

Offline GIDKID

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: December 14, 2016, 03:43:02 am »
 ubnan me reee

Offline ^5Max

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: December 16, 2016, 07:54:34 pm »
Community name: Max

Steam Name: [33rd]^5Fallingdown

Location/Timezone:
GMT +1

Applying for (Ts/Servers):
Minisiege

Regiments:
33rd regiment of foot, 47th regiment of foot, minor regs

About yourself:
I'm 17 years old i i have been playing mount and blade for 3 years with 1800 hours on my back

Why you would be a good admin:
I have been playing on the server here and there and i somtimes see people trolling, therefore i would like to do a diffrence and get rid of the trolls

Previous Experience (if any):
Humans V Bots (33rd hosted) 33rd Siege server and minor others

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: December 18, 2016, 11:17:31 pm »
Community name: Max

Steam Name: [33rd]^5Fallingdown

Location/Timezone:
GMT +1

Applying for (Ts/Servers):
Minisiege

Regiments:
33rd regiment of foot, 47th regiment of foot, minor regs

About yourself:
I'm 17 years old i i have been playing mount and blade for 3 years with 1800 hours on my back

Why you would be a good admin:
I have been playing on the server here and there and i somtimes see people trolling, therefore i would like to do a diffrence and get rid of the trolls

Previous Experience (if any):
Humans V Bots (33rd hosted) 33rd Siege server and minor others

Hello there,
As you are hopefully aware, we do not give support over FSE and unfortunately the admin applications for Minisiege are currently closed.
Be sure to keep an eye on the application statuses for our servers here (Click link).