Author Topic: NW_Official Servers Administrative Applications  (Read 66381 times)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications
« Reply #165 on: January 14, 2015, 12:22:59 pm »
*Applications only*
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 01:31:44 pm by MrTiki »

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
« Reply #166 on: January 14, 2015, 01:04:46 pm »
*Applications only*
Applications are ongoing, and the most promising candidates are informed by PM if/when more administrators are required for the server. If there is not a need at the time of the application, they are still kept on file for later reference. As per the first page:
  • All Posts must be applications or your application will be rejected
  • Only successful applicants will be informed.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 01:31:37 pm by MrTiki »
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #167 on: January 18, 2015, 10:34:49 am »
Community name: Gluk The Walrus

Steam Name: Gluk The Walrus

Location/Timezone: Chicago, CST

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA1

Regiments: 1er Grenadiers

About yourself: I currently am in an online school so i have a lot of time on my hands. In my free time i like to read or play video games. I enjoy reading about history and i actually intend on becoming a high school history teacher. In NW i lead the NA company of the 1er Grenadiers.

Why you would be a good admin: I am fair and balanced when i admin a server and i follow and enforce the rules of the server fundumentally. I would enforce the rules equally upon everyone. I also have a lot of free time so i would be able to admin regularly.

Previous Experience (if any): Public Commander Battle, Public Duel, Nappy's Serious Roleplay, NANWL Referee, 1er Grenadiers Melee Tournament.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 10:37:14 am by Glukhovsky »

Offline Sniper Long Shot

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Emo Celestia
« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2015, 02:14:07 am »
Wrong place sorry!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:15:49 am by Sniper Long Shot »

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #169 on: January 21, 2015, 04:27:57 am »
Community name: Kovy

Steam Name: Kovy™ https://steamcommunity.com/id/kovyjack/

Location/Timezone: Central Standard Time GMT -6:00

Regiments: 71st, 34th, 28th, 9e, 1stEPG, 1stFKI

About yourself: I'm relatively "new" to the game (6 Months), but that is ample amount of time to understand the inner-workings of the NW community. I've been in around 4 regiments,and have achieved a respective rank in each regiment. I'd prefer not to write an essay regarding my various achievements, for I feel that I have provided an adequate amount of information.

Why you would be a good admin: I know the rules and regulations of the server, and I enforce them to the best of my ability. Regarding dealing with rule breakers, I report them to the higher-ups.

Previous Experience (if any): Administrating at regimental servers from the 21e, 28th, and 34th.(28th_Official) (21e_Groupfighting) (34th_Duel) (9e_Event_NA) ,and being witness to how administrators work at NA_Groupfighting and Groupfighting_Server.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 05:06:58 am by Kovyjack »

Offline Ajakz100

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 28, 2015, 09:08:50 pm »
In game Name: jonas_ismail
Steam Name: Ajakz100
Admin History: I've never been an Admin in M&B, although i've had past experinces in other online games such as, CS, SA:MP, Minecraft.
Why you want to be admin: I want to be Admin because i enjoy playing the game and i also enjoy helping players in game as much as possible.
 I'm familiar with the role of being a admin and i know that it can be very stressful at times which i can handle.
 I want to help the server with its popularity and also to be fair to players and punish those who break the rules.
I think it's important to have Admins active in game as often as possible to keep an eye on the players to avoid chaos.
I'm very social as well and i'm active in game, so i will also be in game a lot to keep a look-out for things.
I'm also fair and won't abuse my powers and i want to only help as much as possible to make it fun for everyone.
 I'm calm even during difficult situations and know how to behave myself.
Who can vouch for you?: Atm none, since i haven't asked or talked with anyone about it :) but my goal is to get some supporters.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 09:42:52 pm by Ajakz100 »

Offline Ajakz100

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 28, 2015, 09:38:37 pm »
Please remove
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 09:42:21 pm by Ajakz100 »

Offline TheGarbagePicker

• Private
  • Penis
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 09, 2015, 10:44:34 pm »
Community name: The_Garbage_Picker

Steam Name: The_Garbage_Picker https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheGarbagePicker

Location/Timezone: EST

Regiments: 49th, 1stBootyGrd, 24th, FA_Garde, 1stCraigslist

Why you would be a good admin: I see you guys have a problem with trolls at odd hours. I can help you with this problem. Fairy tales are for kids. Trolls are animals. Predators. They eat, shit and mate. Eat anything they can. I once saw a troll named Vlad_the_Inhaler try to eat his own tail. His head down between his legs, he tried to suck down his own tail. He started gagging on it, tipped over, and rolled down a hill like a wheel. But that is beyond the point. For the past year, I have seen and encountered many trolls and I’ve seen them attack people with Christian blood. Every last one. Pregnant females. Kids. Newborns that hadn't even learned to walk... It was a massacre. Eventually, everyone quit the server and the trolls won. Since then, I’ve come up with many methods of how to deal with these trolls. I also plan on fixing the problem among the admins. The reality is that you, admins, don’t wash your own laundry and it just gets dirtier. When I come on NW_Official_NA1, I want to come home to a clean house. But it hasn’t been like that recently, in fact something really stinks in this server, and it’s not the trolls. It’s the corruption. If I become admin I plan on cleaning house. I’m one of the few that will not take money and therefore most of the current admins will be shaking in their boots when they see me. That is why I would make a good admin on NW_Official_NA1.

Previous Experience (if any): I have indeed hunted trolls before and I have experienced first hand a lot of the admins corruption. I have also read up on many of TURK’s alien theories which also is based on admin corruption, so I’m well informed of the current situation along with previous problems. These previous experiences make me a top candidate for the server’s adminship. So, if you head admins aren’t corrupt as well, I know I will become an admin and make the server thrive once again like the golden days.

About yourself: (This picture is worth more than a thousand words.)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 02:01:44 am by TheGarbagePicker »

Offline Vlad_the_Inhaler

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 10, 2015, 02:18:58 am »
Community name: Vlad_the_Inhaler

Steam Name: Vlad_the_Inhaler

Location/Timezone: CST

Applying for (Ts/Servers):NW_Official_NA1

Regiments: 1stBootyGrd, FA_Garde, 1stCraigslist

About yourself: I do videos on youtube for a living and am making a stable income to support my family of five. My family doesn't accept me for who I am, so I turn to this game to express my feelings.

Why you would be a good admin: I'm not Garbage.

Previous Experience (if any): I was an admin on my own server once. I was pretty good at it.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 02:46:23 am by Vlad_the_Inhaler »

Offline Mogu

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 12, 2015, 09:02:08 pm »
Community name: 1stEPI_A2_Uffz_Mogu
Steam Name: 1stEPI Mogu
Location/Timezone: United States, CST
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA_1
Regiments: 1st East Prussian Infantry

About yourself:

I'm in high school preparing for college. It's a bit stressing to be honest, but I look forward to the new challenges that come with it. Some of my hobbies include reading, music, history (I'm a big WWII history buff) and gaming. I joined the NW community back in May of 2014 and haven't turned back since. I love this game and the friendships that have come with it.

Why you would be a good admin:

I'm a firm believer in fairness and the rules dictating a server, mostly because I believe they create a positive and enjoyable experience for all players. Remaining unbiased is very important to me in the rare occasions I find myself in an argument or conflict. I would describe myself as calm, trustworthy, and responsible, or else I wouldn't be entrusted with my current rank in the 1st East Prussian Infantry. The role of an Unteroffizier is to maintain order and discipline within the ranks, which in a way can be compared to being an admin. I also spend most of my free time on NA1, anywhere from early in the morning to late at night. I believe this is a beneficial trait for an admin because trolls like to strike at odd hours of the day when there's no one to stop them. This would also alleviate some pressure from the current admins.

Previous Experience (if any):

Unfortunately this is the part of my application that I believe is the weakest. I haven't had much experience administrating any servers, but as I said above, I believe I have the traits to become a good admin.

Thanks,
Mogu

Offline ZetaPrime

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [21e] Arkham
« Reply #175 on: February 14, 2015, 08:25:09 am »
Community name: Kora
Steam Name: Kora
Location/Timezone: EST/U.S.
Applying for (Ts/Servers): Servers
Regiments: 63e, 44th, 54th, 12th, 18thRI, 2ndCS, 21e
About yourself: Im jsut a cool guy looking to make the community better.
Why you would be a good admin: Because i aspire to make the community a better place for all the newcomers and current players of the Community.
Previous Experience (if any): None

Offline Sir Rainbow Panties

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NicolasKaros
« Reply #176 on: February 15, 2015, 07:23:49 am »
Community name: Rainbow Panties

Steam Name: Nicolas Karos

Location/Timezone: California / Pacific time

Applying for (Ts/Servers): Nw_Official_NA_1 (Server)

Regiments: Well currently I'm in the Knights of Saint John, and in the past I've been in the Yeniceri, 21e/leib gvardii, 96th and a handful of others

About yourself: Not much really to say about myself. I'm just a normal teenager with a normal life that loves to play video games and interact with the community I suppose, with no other extraordinary abilities or talents or personality. At school I'm a timid kid but when I play online I can be the most outspoken person on the field, which helps me wind down after a day of work.

Why you would be a good admin: Well, I'm on NA1 usually every night and I happened to notice that at times, especially later in the evening, that there seem to be no admins on whatsoever, and the general flow of the game is ruined by tkers and griefers and the like. I just want a chance to help out in the server when other admins aren't around because it's probably the most fun and most community rich server there is out there. I also feel as if I am fairly well known in the community, although it may just be an ego trip and I don't realize that I'm actually an insignificant nobody. Anyways, I love NA1 too much to see it be ruined when no other admins are around, and just want to be able to stop that ruination.

Previous Experience (if any): Absolutely none. Zip. Nada. Zilch
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 07:26:57 am by Sir Rainbow Panties »
Bk. 3. Ch. 40. #2. You should strive in your prayer for a pure conscience, a will that is wholly with God, and a mind truly set upon Him.

Offline Virtzi

• Private
  • LtCol of the 8th Royal Horse Artillery
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8thRHA_LtCol_Virtzi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #177 on: March 04, 2015, 01:01:29 am »
Community name: [4th]~Ptc_Halt
Steam Name:Virtzi
Location/Timezone:Est
Regiments: 4thPWV, 8thRHA, [AA]88th
About yourself: Im a very fun person with a good personality but I can make the hard decisions when needed.
Why you would be a good admin: I feel like i really want to help the NW community a better and fun place for all. And im online pretty much everyday of the week.
Previous Experience (if any): I have been admin on a few NW servers and one PF server but I have also been admin on two PW servers. and if you need to know those server names just message me or ask me on a reply to this and I can tell you.
“If, -after the battle is over, your infantry don’t like you, you are a poor artilleryman.”
– Captain Henry Reilly

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2015, 11:14:03 am »
Community name: AsianP
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198180998173
Location/Timezone: Texas
Regiments: 3eVolt(Founder),58e, 1stFKI, 79th (Founder) , 12th, 60th, 18e (Commanding Officer), Garde ze Fuss (Founder)
About yourself: Nothing to say much. Senior in high school with a lot of free time due to easy classes. Looking to better the NW community and possibly reviving it. I've been in the MM/NW community for 6+ years and I would love to help monitor the NW official server.
Why you would be a good admin: I absolutely think it is of vital importance to adhere to the rules. These rules are what makes the community a great place to exist in. I have a good balance between my level of strictness and my fun side.
Previous Experience (if any): I admin the Garde Imperiale events. Numerous 1v1's. I have been an admin for many lb events in the past.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 02:05:39 am by AsianP »
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline Hailtothechi

• Sergeant
  • Glory to the 33rd!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 15, 2015, 08:46:31 am »
Community name: Hailtothechi
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hailtothechi/
Location/Timezone: Montreal QC/ Eastern Time
Regiments: 9thKGL, 1strddt_F33, IXe[33e]
About yourself: Currently in college studying engineering, working some hours but overall I have too much free time. I prefer playing video games over getting good grades. I have been playing on NA1 for a while now
Why you would be a good admin: I've been playing the game for awhile so I've seen every possible rule being broken and how the admins dealt with it, mostly while being in teamspeak with said admin. I think i know the rules well enough to fairly enforce them.
Previous Experience (if any): Have done some groupfighting admining when the Ixe server got a bunch of people, I am also an admin in the Old Guard Linebattle event.