Author Topic: The Killbox Server [Relaunched]  (Read 41088 times)

Offline A.W

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: The Killbox Server v2.0
« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2017, 05:12:13 pm »
Admin
 Steam Name: [1st_KGG] Lieutenant Knowles
  Why would you be a good admin:I won´t prefere anybody, I really enjoy the Server, know the Rules and i coul´d be a good help.
  About yourself: Main Leader of a Regiment, i´m From Germany,and i like to help the NW Community
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Ryan
  Admin experience (if any): Only at my Regimental Server
  Spoken Languages: English, German, a bit Russian

« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 05:34:02 pm by A.W »

Offline kotnejc

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2017, 09:29:48 pm »
Steam Name: kotnejc
  Why would you be a good admin: I respect others and the rules. I realy dislike rude people and sometimes there is no one to take care of them that's what'll like to change.
  About yourself: Decent player, Old enough to play this ;),
  Admin experience (if any): Yea some servers.
  Spoken Languages: English, a bit German and Sloveninan.

Offline Simo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2017, 10:26:57 pm »
Admin Application

Steam name: [B.M.O] Simo (1).
About yourself: soon 17 y old. Finnish. Social with positive attitude
Why would i be a good admin: im Respectful, funny and like to help with the problems, but strict when it's needed
Admin experience: Got little experience from hosting in Source games linebattles in Battlegrounds 2
Spoken Languages: English, Finnish, Estonian, bit Swedish, Russia and German

Offline Dius

• Brigadier General
  • 31e Regiment Former
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IVe_31e_Lt_Dius
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2017, 10:19:43 am »
Steam Name: 31e | Dius

Why would you be a good admin: Because I already had admin on Killbox v1, NWRP and Pirate Battle. So,  I know how to administrate a public server, more, I pay and administrate my regimental server. Now I want to invest myself in KillBox server 2.0 ;)

About yourself: I'm a older player in this community, I started the game in January 2013, I am Adjudant Chef in 31e Régiment de Voltigeurs. I'm 18

Current admins that could vouch for you: I do not know any of them  ;D

Admin experience (if any): Killbox v1, NWRP and Pirate Battle

Spoken Languages: French and English
Quote from: Tardet
Tout le monde pensait que les 85e dominaient dans la relation de couple 31e-85e alors qu'en faite, ceux qui ont pu voir de l'intérieur savent que c'était le 31e qui portait la culotte, et de loin.
Je me souviendrais toujours du moment, à la fin de la réunion de disband du 85e, on se pose la question de savoir si on doit continuer ou pas, on discute pendant bien une heure voir plus, les 31e écoutent sagement sans rien dire. Avant de finir, on se dit que bon, on va quand même leur demander leur avis parce que c'est des potes et des mecs qui nous ont toujours soutenus.
Marc : 'Ah bha nous on avait tablé sur votre disband depuis plus d'un mois, du coup non, on est plutôt surpris en soi.'
L'EM du 85e en PLS, Dius et RzR qui dab devant leur PC. Merci, bonsoir.

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
  • The Inactive Colonel of the 65y
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Killbox Server v2.0 *Recruiting Admins*
« Reply #124 on: January 16, 2017, 06:51:36 pm »
Steam Name:[AGS] Vixtro
  Why would you be a good admin: I am a active player , i have much experience with being admin . I can speak many languages and i would stop the trollers and rule breakers . I would do anything to help the server out.
  About yourself: I am a 16 year old person that lives in Belgium  EDIT: I have 1000 hours on M&B
  Current admins that could vouch for you: None.
  Admin experience (if any): Yes i have much experience being admin . On NW : NRP : Admin , CRP : Admin , Many other servers ... , PW : AGS Veteran Admin . , etc
  Spoken Languages: Dutch , English , French , Chinese little bit ,
Unnable to find on steam, message me directly with a link to your steam profile

Spoiler
Previously i posted in wrong forum, sorry 4 that.
Steam Name: 3pp_XW_Fiz_Archol
Why would you be a good admin: Killbox is my favourite server, but half of a time when im playing i don't see admins online. In this time all tkers and trolls are striking, so it's very hard to play. I just want to make server more playable when other admins are offline. I can be very helpfull with that .
About yourself: I am 15 years old Polish man named Adam. Im intrested in military and computer technology. Im also training Tang Soo Do (Korean Taekwondo). All saturdays and sundays i spending on Killbox, so i think i can be handsome with helping u guys. I like honest people and i always want to help, to make things better  .
Current admins that could vouch for you: Naoscaire, Tukan.
Admin experience (if any): unfortunately not. But i can try my best, it's not hard.
How much time could you spend daily on the server: I'm always playing whole saturday and sunday. In a week i play very spontanic.
Spoken Languages: Really little bit of German, little bit of Russian, Polish and English very well.

Steam Name: [65y] Charles
  Why would you be a good admin: I am honest, fair, and active enough on the days we don't have NA events.
  About yourself: Male, aged 14, Lives in the US
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Ryan, EpixGames, KIKO
  Admin experience (if any): I used to admin for a roleplaying server, and am trying to get back into that position
  Spoken Languages: English (US)

Steam Name: Kagyros https://steamcommunity.com/id/succubusaware
  Why would you be a good admin: I'm reasonable and fair in my decisions and choices and would never act out of personal feelings/reasons, which is what I see as the most important skill of an admin. I'm also fairly active enough for an admin job and could even go beyond my current activity. I've seen many cases where there are trollers and TK'ers, but there's not an admin guarding there that could stop it, I'm pretty sure I would be able to do my very best to minimize rulebreakers in Killbox and assist the community from rulebreakers and other dangers.
  About yourself: I'm 18 years old and part of McMeekins regiment. I currently have over 600 hours of gameplay in NW combined.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Not sure if there's someone to vouch for me.
  Admin experience: I've been admin in only few occasions, but I think I have enough experience to handle this and it's not really difficult either.
  Spoken Languages: Norwegian, English, and a bit German. I can also understand Swedish and Danish well.

Steam Name: Colonel Farts
  Why would you be a good admin: Because i have experience in a Administrator position, having been an Admin on quite a few regiment servers, including the old 35e Regiment Server and 13thRS server.
  About yourself: I am 15, experienced and I like good banter.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Ryan, Kiko, Cammis, K
  Admin experience (if any): Alot. 35e Server, 13thRS, and Multiple other regiments!
  Spoken Languages: English.

Admin
  Why would you be a good admin:I won´t prefere anybody, I really enjoy the Server, know the Rules and i coul´d be a good help.
  About yourself: Main Leader of a Regiment, i´m From Germany,and i like to help the NW Community

Why would you be a good admin: I respect others and the rules. I realy dislike rude people and sometimes there is no one to take care of them that's what'll like to change.

Admin Application

Why would i be a good admin: im Respectful, funny and like to help with the problems, but strict when it's needed
Admin experience: Got little experience from hosting in Source games linebattles in Battlegrounds 2
[close]
All Accepted

Offline Axe_Artur

• Volunteer
  • Cpl in 6pp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Axe_Artur
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2017, 09:22:52 pm »
Steam Name: Axe_Artur
  Why would you be a good admin: Because i have experience in a Administrator position, having been an Admin on quite a few regiment servers.
  About yourself: I am 19, experienced and I like playing NW :D
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Hunter491, Fiks, Tukan, Sharpshooter
  Admin experience (if any): Alot. I was and admin on polsih regs server for 3 years
  Spoken Languages: English, German, Polish
"Jeśli chcesz pokoju to szykuj się do wojny"

Offline pengbuster

• Sergeant Major
  • Polkovnik of the 15y Ulanskii Tatarskii Polk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: pengbuster
« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2017, 06:03:09 pm »
Steam Name: pengbuster
Why would you be a good admin: I have experience being an admin and I am in NA so I can admin on different times than the EU admins
About yourself: Leader of 6e Régiment de Dragons, owner of **BigSquadCommander in NA, have played this game for about 1.5 years
Current admins that could vouch for you: Ryan Septicus and Yannik
Admin experience (if any): Admin on my commander battle server
Spoken Languages: English (and some french)

David_Schrein

« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2017, 03:51:10 pm »
  Name you got banned: 24e_Col_Movementz (I Think)
  Date and time when you were banned: 2-3 Months ago
  Reason for the ban: I glitched out of a map and got perma
  Why should we unban you: Because I wont glitch again
  ID: 1269742

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 05, 2017, 10:31:11 pm »
Steam Name: pengbuster
Why would you be a good admin: I have experience being an admin and I am in NA so I can admin on different times than the EU admins
About yourself: Leader of 6e Régiment de Dragons, owner of **BigSquadCommander in NA, have played this game for about 1.5 years
Current admins that could vouch for you: Ryan Septicus and Yannik
Admin experience (if any): Admin on my commander battle server
Spoken Languages: English (and some french)

Steam Name: Axe_Artur
  Why would you be a good admin: Because i have experience in a Administrator position, having been an Admin on quite a few regiment servers.
  About yourself: I am 19, experienced and I like playing NW :D
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Hunter491, Fiks, Tukan, Sharpshooter
  Admin experience (if any): Alot. I was and admin on polsih regs server for 3 years
  Spoken Languages: English, German, Polish

Steam Name: 31e | Dius

Why would you be a good admin: Because I already had admin on Killbox v1, NWRP and Pirate Battle. So,  I know how to administrate a public server, more, I pay and administrate my regimental server. Now I want to invest myself in KillBox server 2.0 ;)

About yourself: I'm a older player in this community, I started the game in January 2013, I am Adjudant Chef in 31e Régiment de Voltigeurs. I'm 18

Current admins that could vouch for you: I do not know any of them  ;D

Admin experience (if any): Killbox v1, NWRP and Pirate Battle

Spoken Languages: French and English

Accepted!

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 16, 2017, 11:20:16 pm »
Unban Request      
Name you got banned:Vemon
Date and time when you were banned:Idk
Reason for the ban:admin insult
Why should we unban you:because killbox is  the only serve wher i get fun  mois(For mauri(Mauti du geile schnitte))
ID:1521593

Unban Request
Name you got banned:15e_SoP_Wolpi
Date and time when you were banned:Many weeks ago
Reason for the ban:I dont know
Why should we unban you:Because i didnt make any mistakes
ID:9531

Is this the same person who has multiple versions i the game or applying an unban app for a friend ?

Offline Walter

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Walter
  • Side: Union
« Reply #130 on: February 25, 2017, 09:22:16 pm »
 Steam Name: Walter
  Why would you be a good admin: because i am ambitious and fair and do not admin abuse
  About yourself: i am a 19 year old boy nearly 20 and are a caretaker at a daily basis ask for more :)
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Rhinosmyth
  Admin experience (if any): The Old killbox, have been admin on some large LB events
  Spoken Languages: Danish, Enlish

:D

Offline ApocalypseZombie

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hfthfhdthtdfth
« Reply #131 on: March 02, 2017, 09:56:17 pm »
Steam Name: Loosinus
Why would you be a good admin: I have some experience by administration, 1100 hours in NW and nice English Skills. Often I'm on this Server and I respect the rules.
About yourself: Feldwebel (uffz) of the 5te_BGR. 1100 hours in NW. Very active. Every day some minutes (c.a 30) on killbox)
Current admins that could vouch for you: Tokitaari
Admin experience (if any): By Linebattle of the kk, 1vs.1 of the 5te_BGR
Spoken Languages: German (primary), English (Secondary), a bit russia
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 11:24:17 pm by ApocalypseZombie »

ItsAlex

Re: The Killbox Server v2.0 *Recruiting Admins*
« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2017, 12:33:59 am »
Steam Name:[AGS] Vixtro
  Why would you be a good admin: I am a active player , i have much experience with being admin . I can speak many languages and i would stop the trollers and rule breakers . I would do anything to help the server out.
  About yourself: I am a 16 year old person that lives in Belgium  EDIT: I have 1000 hours on M&B
  Current admins that could vouch for you: None.
  Admin experience (if any): Yes i have much experience being admin . On NW : NRP : Admin , CRP : Admin , Many other servers ... , PW : AGS Veteran Admin . , etc
  Spoken Languages: Dutch , English , French , Chinese little bit ,

Sorry for the late response . Here is link . https://steamcommunity.com/id/YTVixtro/
Unnable to find on steam, message me directly with a link to your steam profile

Spoiler
Previously i posted in wrong forum, sorry 4 that.
Steam Name: 3pp_XW_Fiz_Archol
Why would you be a good admin: Killbox is my favourite server, but half of a time when im playing i don't see admins online. In this time all tkers and trolls are striking, so it's very hard to play. I just want to make server more playable when other admins are offline. I can be very helpfull with that .
About yourself: I am 15 years old Polish man named Adam. Im intrested in military and computer technology. Im also training Tang Soo Do (Korean Taekwondo). All saturdays and sundays i spending on Killbox, so i think i can be handsome with helping u guys. I like honest people and i always want to help, to make things better  .
Current admins that could vouch for you: Naoscaire, Tukan.
Admin experience (if any): unfortunately not. But i can try my best, it's not hard.
How much time could you spend daily on the server: I'm always playing whole saturday and sunday. In a week i play very spontanic.
Spoken Languages: Really little bit of German, little bit of Russian, Polish and English very well.

Steam Name: [65y] Charles
  Why would you be a good admin: I am honest, fair, and active enough on the days we don't have NA events.
  About yourself: Male, aged 14, Lives in the US
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Ryan, EpixGames, KIKO
  Admin experience (if any): I used to admin for a roleplaying server, and am trying to get back into that position
  Spoken Languages: English (US)

Steam Name: Kagyros https://steamcommunity.com/id/succubusaware
  Why would you be a good admin: I'm reasonable and fair in my decisions and choices and would never act out of personal feelings/reasons, which is what I see as the most important skill of an admin. I'm also fairly active enough for an admin job and could even go beyond my current activity. I've seen many cases where there are trollers and TK'ers, but there's not an admin guarding there that could stop it, I'm pretty sure I would be able to do my very best to minimize rulebreakers in Killbox and assist the community from rulebreakers and other dangers.
  About yourself: I'm 18 years old and part of McMeekins regiment. I currently have over 600 hours of gameplay in NW combined.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Not sure if there's someone to vouch for me.
  Admin experience: I've been admin in only few occasions, but I think I have enough experience to handle this and it's not really difficult either.
  Spoken Languages: Norwegian, English, and a bit German. I can also understand Swedish and Danish well.

Steam Name: Colonel Farts
  Why would you be a good admin: Because i have experience in a Administrator position, having been an Admin on quite a few regiment servers, including the old 35e Regiment Server and 13thRS server.
  About yourself: I am 15, experienced and I like good banter.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Ryan, Kiko, Cammis, K
  Admin experience (if any): Alot. 35e Server, 13thRS, and Multiple other regiments!
  Spoken Languages: English.

Admin

Admin Application

[close]
All Accepted

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2017, 07:50:29 pm »
Steam Name: Walter
  Why would you be a good admin: because i am ambitious and fair and do not admin abuse
  About yourself: i am a 19 year old boy nearly 20 and are a caretaker at a daily basis ask for more :)
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Rhinosmyth
  Admin experience (if any): The Old killbox, have been admin on some large LB events
  Spoken Languages: Danish, Enlish

:D

Unban Request      
Name you got banned:Vemon
Date and time when you were banned:Idk
Reason for the ban:admin insult
Why should we unban you:because killbox is  the only serve wher i get fun  mois(For mauri(Mauti du geile schnitte))
ID:1521593

Unban Request
Name you got banned:15e_SoP_Wolpi
Date and time when you were banned:Many weeks ago
Reason for the ban:I dont know
Why should we unban you:Because i didnt make any mistakes
ID:9531

Admin Applications & Unbans Accepted

Offline [35th]Oliver

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 05, 2017, 12:06:16 am »
 Steam Name:[35th]Oliver
  Why would you be a good admin: Because i know the rules and have a working uderstanding of the game, i am also on the server a fair amount.
  About yourself: I am a 15 year old British kid.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Whiplash and Rhinosmyth.
  Admin experience (if any): I have had some experience on regimental servers.
  Spoken Languages: English
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 12:12:06 am by [35th]Oliver »