Author Topic: The Killbox Server [Relaunched]  (Read 41202 times)

Offline 3pp_XW Sharpshooter

• Corporal
  • Evil is Evil . “
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sharpshooter
  • Side: Union
Re: The Killbox Server v2.0 *Recruiting Admins*
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2016, 07:19:04 pm »
There will be more new maps on the server?

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
  • The Inactive Colonel of the 65y
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2016, 02:08:38 pm »

New maps are always welcome on the killbox server. At the moment we are undergoing consideration of a couple of New maps. If you have any suggestions or wish to make one which could be uploaded to the killbox server, remember the map should continue to reflect the killbox theme.

Offline 3pp_XW Sharpshooter

• Corporal
  • Evil is Evil . “
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sharpshooter
  • Side: Union
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2016, 04:37:11 pm »

New maps are always welcome on the killbox server. At the moment we are undergoing consideration of a couple of New maps. If you have any suggestions or wish to make one which could be uploaded to the killbox server, remember the map should continue to reflect the killbox theme.
ok

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2016, 10:08:28 pm »
  Steam Name: /Nisla-\   https://steamcommunity.com/id/_Nisla_/
  Why would you be a good admin: Because I've got much experience and I think I can make good decisions about players, so I would stop trollers.
  About yourself: I'm 15 years old an live in germany. I'm in the 10th_JBH and just started playing NW again.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Well I just started playing again last week so
  Admin experience (if any): I was admin on Killbox, Napolionic Roleplay, Jailbreak and Aeterna Hungergames (Native)
  Spoken Languages: Fluent german, a bit spanish and english

Nisla, did you kick me out of steam?
Sad.

ItsAlex

« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2016, 03:38:09 pm »
 Steam Name:[AGS] Vixtro
  Why would you be a good admin: I am a active player , i have much experience with being admin . I can speak many languages and i would stop the trollers and rule breakers . I would do anything to help the server out.
  About yourself: I am a 16 year old person that lives in Belgium  EDIT: I have 1000 hours on M&B
  Current admins that could vouch for you: None.
  Admin experience (if any): Yes i have much experience being admin . On NW : NRP : Admin , CRP : Admin , Many other servers ... , PW : AGS Veteran Admin . , etc
  Spoken Languages: Dutch , English , French , Chinese little bit ,

Offline Supereagle1

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2016, 08:39:26 pm »
  Name you got banned: Supereagle1.
  Date and time when you were banned: recently.
  Reason for the ban: delaying the fight.
  Why should we unban you: I will strive not to do this again and I as a regular of the server.
  ID: I don't know what to put here.

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2016, 08:41:55 pm »
  Name you got banned: Supereagle1.
  Date and time when you were banned: recently.
  Reason for the ban: delaying the fight.
  Why should we unban you: I will strive not to do this again and I as a regular of the server.
  ID: I don't know what to put here.

Date: 10/12/2016
Reason for the ban: delaying, ignoring the admin when he informs you that you're breaking the rules and hence insulting an admin.

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: The Killbox Server v2.0
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2016, 06:12:37 pm »
Admin Applications CLOSED until 2017

Offline Archol

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2016, 08:29:36 pm »
Previously i posted in wrong forum, sorry 4 that.
Steam Name: 3pp_XW_Fiz_Archol
Why would you be a good admin: Killbox is my favourite server, but half of a time when im playing i don't see admins online. In this time all tkers and trolls are striking, so it's very hard to play. I just want to make server more playable when other admins are offline. I can be very helpfull with that .
About yourself: I am 15 years old Polish man named Adam. Im intrested in military and computer technology. Im also training Tang Soo Do (Korean Taekwondo). All saturdays and sundays i spending on Killbox, so i think i can be handsome with helping u guys. I like honest people and i always want to help, to make things better  .
Current admins that could vouch for you: Naoscaire, Tukan.
Admin experience (if any): unfortunately not. But i can try my best, it's not hard.
How much time could you spend daily on the server: I'm always playing whole saturday and sunday. In a week i play very spontanic.
Spoken Languages: Really little bit of German, little bit of Russian, Polish and English very well.

Offline [65y] Charles

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Charles the Great
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2016, 11:21:55 pm »
  Steam Name: [65y] Charles
  Why would you be a good admin: I am honest, fair, and active enough on the days we don't have NA events.
  About yourself: Male, aged 14, Lives in the US
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Ryan, EpixGames, KIKO
  Admin experience (if any): I used to admin for a roleplaying server, and am trying to get back into that position
  Spoken Languages: English (US)

Offline finstaffan

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
  • Best FIN Players:Ase&StaffaN! Worst FIN: Janne
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FIN_StaffaN
« Reply #100 on: December 24, 2016, 08:58:55 pm »
  Why would you be a good admin: I am honest, fair, and active enough on the days we don't have NA events.
  Admin experience (if any): I used to admin for a roleplaying server, and am trying to get back into that position
Why would you be a good admin: Killbox is my favourite server, but half of a time when im playing i don't see admins online. In this time all tkers and trolls are striking, so it's very hard to play. I just want to make server more playable when other admins are offline. I can be very helpfull with that .
About yourself: I am 15 years old Polish man named Adam. Im intrested in military and computer technology. Im also training Tang Soo Do (Korean Taekwondo). All saturdays and sundays i spending on Killbox, so i think i can be handsome with helping u guys. I like honest people and i always want to help, to make things better  .
Admin experience (if any): unfortunately not. But i can try my best, it's not hard.
How much time could you spend daily on the server: I'm always playing whole saturday and sunday. In a week i play very spontanic.
Spoken Languages: Really little bit of German, little bit of Russian, Polish and English very well.

Ryan just said, that Admin apps are CLOSED until 2017. Why you post application if he says that they are closed   ;D ;D ??? ??? Just tip: Be active and show that you can understand what he says, if they are closed, then just wait few days and post  ??? :P
Professional ESL Rocket League Player

Offline [65y] Charles

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Charles the Great
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #101 on: December 24, 2016, 09:32:56 pm »
Thank you oh gracious Rocket League nerd.

Offline Archol

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2016, 09:38:41 pm »
Sorry, just tought that admins will check my apply after new year ;)

Offline finstaffan

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
  • Best FIN Players:Ase&StaffaN! Worst FIN: Janne
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FIN_StaffaN
« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2016, 09:41:23 pm »
No problem Archol  :D
Charles your insulting doesn't help to get admin  :P
Professional ESL Rocket League Player

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 24, 2016, 09:57:54 pm »

Ryan just said, that Admin apps are CLOSED until 2017. Why you post application if he says that they are closed   ;D ;D ??? ??? Just tip: Be active and show that you can understand what he says, if they are closed, then just wait few days and post  ??? :P

Potential admins can apply now if they wish, however new admins will not be told whether they are Accepted/Declined until the new year. I should have made this more clear in my original post.