Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 115253 times)

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Semi-Finals]
« Reply #1545 on: June 23, 2020, 04:26:43 pm »
don’t really think anyone cheats anymore. Those of us who have spread out hours over the years don’t realize how much the grinders on this game play. I have around 1700 ish hours over 5 years and there’s ppl with 3k in 3 years. I think gavin has a shit ton too

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1546 on: June 23, 2020, 04:31:57 pm »
don’t really think anyone cheats anymore. Those of us who have spread out hours over the years don’t realize how much the grinders on this game play. I have around 1700 ish hours over 5 years and there’s ppl with 3k in 3 years. I think gavin has a shit ton too

The only cheat I think/know people use is to see other people’s health.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: June 23, 2020, 04:41:29 pm »
does anybody have that admin module thing that allows you to see player names in spectator?
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #1548 on: June 23, 2020, 04:53:58 pm »
does anybody have that admin module thing that allows you to see player names in spectator?
should ask NickyJ or Jetch maybe

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1549 on: June 23, 2020, 05:23:37 pm »
ask dan/jolly

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: June 23, 2020, 05:56:57 pm »

The only cheat I think/know people use is to see other people’s health.

I agree with this because people will come up to me who I haven’t seen all round when I have 0 health and try to one punch me when they shouldn’t know my health
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1551 on: June 23, 2020, 06:23:13 pm »
What’s even wrong with having health hack? One hits are prevalent enough and stab damage inconsistent enough that knowing someone’s health really doesn’t help that much

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: June 23, 2020, 07:23:13 pm »
What’s even wrong with having health hack? One hits are prevalent enough and stab damage inconsistent enough that knowing someone’s health really doesn’t help that much

Punch/kick kills mostly. If I know someone is low health I’ll play either really aggressive or really defensive depending on who it is. You can get a glance kill and know to just face hug. Or you can just wait until they slip up and punish them knowing you will one shot them. It also tells you the player names I believe so it can help with callouts of the enemy players. If I knew everyone around me it would make getting first picks much easier tbh.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1553 on: June 23, 2020, 07:53:12 pm »

Punch/kick kills mostly. If I know someone is low health I’ll play either really aggressive or really defensive depending on who it is. You can get a glance kill and know to just face hug. Or you can just wait until they slip up and punish them knowing you will one shot them. It also tells you the player names I believe so it can help with callouts of the enemy players. If I knew everyone around me it would make getting first picks much easier tbh.

Pretty much this.

While having something that lets you see people's health is probably not as bad as unblockable/autoblock w/e, having information that no one else has access to, and the game doesn't naturally grant access to is still an unfair advantage.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: June 23, 2020, 08:22:14 pm »
Cheats are unnatural gameplay. Gavin blocking ability is very, very natural. For instance someone I find unnatural with how they block is Piktonss, going 0-100 in a span of a year, I was on par with thinking he cheated, but in reality he is just a blocking grinder. People still thought Matt cheated a bit back, but now you can see that he is just really good, because he plays a absolute ton. Auto honestly doesn't even separate skill nowadays, people can honestly beat a cheater because of the sheer amount of experience people have gained over the years. Obviously a health hack is different, but def autoblock/chamber, are not as effective. Mainly due to the fact it becoming more about smart decisions, and other parts of your game that make you better besides only your mechanics. Most people can just block just as good as a autoblocker, because they have either played very long to the point where they don't even think when doing it, or they dropped a ton of time into it. It isn't like in FPS games where you legit instant kill people cause of aimbot. Obviously these guys would perform better, but the point I am making is you will know a cheater when you see one. Most of the decision making they make are  not calculated at all, and most high level guys don't need it because it can make their blocking worse.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1555 on: June 23, 2020, 08:26:35 pm »
not gonna lie having a minimap is probably better then like autoblock and being able to see health. Just knowing where everyone is a lot better I feel like
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1556 on: June 23, 2020, 08:51:14 pm »

Pretty much this.

While having something that lets you see people's health is probably not as bad as unblockable/autoblock w/e, having information that no one else has access to, and the game doesn't naturally grant access to is still an unfair advantage.
^^
Basically just going to reiterate what has already been said.

Though the ability to see someone's health isn't exceptionally useful in a gf, it becomes extremely pertinent in regards to dueling. The inconsistency inherent to NW's melee damage is the exact reason why such an advantage can have a palpable affect on duels and dueling play-styles. While a legitimate player has little to no reliable method of discerning an opponent's health (beyond analyzing any change in behavior/play-style they exhibit once on low health, which largely relies on repeated experience with said player), someone utilizing health hacks prepossesses knowledge which otherwise requires a significant amount of both experience and awareness. Said knowledge can in turn be utilized to maximize a player's chance of winning a duel by attempting higher probability hit, lower probability damage stabs at close range once their opponent's health is depleted sufficiently. Not to mention the boon to degenerate Turk-kickers.

Offline OfficeDepot

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: June 23, 2020, 09:04:45 pm »
There are many cheaters nowadays and it's truly saddening to see what was once a fun, community based game devoid of trolls and cheaters turn into the cesspool that is 2016+ NW.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: June 23, 2020, 09:12:03 pm »
There are many cheaters nowadays and it's truly saddening to see what was once a fun, community based game devoid of trolls and cheaters turn into the cesspool that is 2016+ NW.

Love your store man great supplies.

|Viper|

« Reply #1559 on: June 23, 2020, 09:13:07 pm »

Love your store man great supplies.