Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 115320 times)

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 5]
« Reply #1500 on: June 19, 2020, 06:20:20 am »
Spoiler
Cwater. I have a confession. You are the most overrated player of all time. You suck. Anytime you start talking I just get a headache. Literally a closet weeb? Lost a rocket league match, lmao. You fucking SUCK. Never talk to me again, kid.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1266022971170870235/7536242C2D7FDCDB63B06843110968231F5D4C12/
Yikes
Movement Keys needs a lesson I see LMAO. Literally talks shit about a game which I've played 5 hours of to date. Not only that, but I scored the same number of goals as you, IN A CHAMPION GAME LOLOLOLOL.

Speaking of which, remember this?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2133870726

Fucking tried to step up and challenge me to a Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Quickscope only 1v1. Fucking smashed kid.

What about when you cried for an hour just to rm me in a mode of your choice? Yeah, that didn't go so well either.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2133871506

Again, you cried until I eventually appeased you with ANOTHER rm ft7 in a mode of your choosing.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2133871687

Until finally the pièce de résistance;

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2133871756

Go back to ping-crutching and baiting for better players in NW, at least there you don't have ping as an excuse.
[close]

Like seriously, dude? First off, movement keys are literally the best invention of all time. I have 4 hours on Black Ops II Multiplayer to date, while you have 5 on Rocket League. So, fair comparison???

https://i.gyazo.com/b62aae46e7fe372b75d6d7493aa6266e.png
https://i.gyazo.com/1d498e982ec4edb3544e8445649664e0.png

AND THE BEST FUCKING PART, you talk about ping crutching? DO YOU SEE THE PINGS ON THOSE SCREENSHOTS????
https://i.gyazo.com/22ebbe362ec556c2e56bdd906ace34a2.png
Honestly yikes. I'll even let you have the ping advantage on rocket league and ill use no boost! Let's see how that 1v1 goes, bud.

I told you that you could host but of course you refused so you could pull out the 'ping card'. Typical. I'll rm you in any game you want kid.

1. Valorant
2. CS
3. COH2
4. HOI4
5. CK2
6. CIV5 or 6
7. Red Orchestra 2
8. Rising Storm 2
9. Rainbow Six: Siege
10. Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
11. Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior
12. Brawlhalla
13. Apex Legends
14. Age of Mythology: Extended Edition
15. Prime and Load: 1776
16. Or any of these, if you dare https://imgur.com/a/vQHOBKy

I'll even destroy you in your beloved Rocket League if you so desire the humiliation.

Rocket League, Right now. We can do the rest at a later date.
oh nooooooooooooooooooo
didn't go so well
literally had no boost smh
https://i.gyazo.com/46270bce656dfe88cdc982cb4f4097de.jpg
Again, 5 hours. Why don't we rm tomorrow so I can beat you once my power levels have risen to 6 hours.
straight fucking facts Yolo got beat 7-6 with my screen turned off. btw im better at apex and r6 and fucking arma 3 lol. original leader of the white tiger mafia. purple dragon shirt babyyy

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1501 on: June 19, 2020, 06:27:56 am »
Up next

My official friends list

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1502 on: June 19, 2020, 06:35:15 am »
Up next

My official friends list
Do these people know that they're your friends?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: June 19, 2020, 06:48:22 am »
Up next

My official friends list
Whats the buy in on the list.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: June 19, 2020, 06:50:11 am »

since its X's day, I just needed to post some HIGH quality content to FSE.

Offline jorgesi101

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
« Reply #1506 on: June 19, 2020, 07:44:12 am »
godfried out here respecting nw fossils Pog!        Also dueling in 2020 OMEGALUL

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #1507 on: June 19, 2020, 08:27:07 am »
Where's Shinto?
at your mother's house playing SWRP without you
ouch
He rly got u
ur not playing SWRP either so same thing to you but i mean it nicely not meanly this time

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #1508 on: June 19, 2020, 08:39:38 am »
ngl i kinda cringe when cytiuz calls godfreid a kid NGL

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: June 19, 2020, 09:08:23 am »
Hard not to when he is acting like one.

But it is kinda cringe not even gonna cap. I am a big 16 year old boy now. Last half of highschool boutta be fya.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1510 on: June 19, 2020, 09:13:49 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Bonk after finding out they don't have a counter for when the other team just doesn't W key their S key.  GG btw was a good match.

I mean, you can quote it all you want and get more people to quote it.

Still low impact, low skilled, bitch ass, irrelevant players. The amount of quotes doesn't change that.
So what your telling me is a bunch of and I quote "low impact, low skilled, bitch ass, irrelevant players" basically capitulated your entire team.

Just doesn't W key at all*.

And no, we lost to Jaax and MATT hard carrying the rest of you & and the biggest bitch ass strat I've ever seen, Mr. Barely getting into the top 20 with an extra match.

3-2 for maps

70-62 for rounds.

1-1 for matches. You're in no position to talk shit, so shut the fuck up.

If you have any more shit to talk, message it to a relevant player so they can post it for you, cause I'm not wasting any more time on someone who has shit like this

On their steam profile you, low impact, low skilled, bitch ass, irrelevant player.
Wah wah wah, that all I hear kid. Lmao you don't even have the common decency to say gg. Lmao, you gave me trash for trashing on teams all the time, but I have the decency to reply with a gg, and respect another players skill. You just cant accept when you are wrong. Stay humble kid, because obviously whatever you are doing rn, isn't really working out for you.
[close]

I said gg to TR when we lost, Blademasters & Corona.

Because they didn't waste a little over 2 hours of my time playing like a bitch. They played the game instead of running an elaborate test to see how patient I am.

So no, I'm not going to say gg to that abomination, and no, I'm not going to even acknowledge, let alone respect anyone's "skill" who plays like that. Cause it's pathetic.
Imagine thinking we ran a strat just to test you. How far is your head up there. Honestly you had absolutely nothing to do with why we ran that strat. I like to acknowledge my team for the great calls, and absolute sheer teamwork it took to take that win. You just think its about you. LMAO. Stop acting like you're the center of the universe kid. It was BONK's defensive style. You can't even acknowledge the team you play on, for the way they utilized the game. You just go to think its all about you.

You're a retard. My patience being tested was a byproduct of you playing like a bitch.  How stupid can you be? Like I'm really here thinking Vindica developed a strat just to piss me off. No. I obviously don't think you ran that strat for me personally you moron. Anyone with basic reading comprehension could understand what I was saying. Holy fuck, I'd ask what it's like to be that stupid but honestly, I don't want to know.

But I'm serious now.
If you have anything further to say, here's a list of some of the people I respect enough to deal with the level of stupidity and autism you put out:
Spoiler
JackieChan
Russianfury
Fireboy
Runepkyz
Yoshie
Cwater
Jaax
Wastee
Rafael
Theodin
Sanders
Fancypants
Yoloswag
Anthony
MATT
Pinoy
NickCole
Lawbringer
Maple
Windflower
Risk
Horse
JerryO's
James
Shinto
Maccle
AP0C (if you can get him)
Superbad
Jorge
Tammo (if you can get him)
Fartknocker
Winters
[close]

If one of them wants to post on your behalf we can continue this. Otherwise, I'm going to consider this conversation over and ignore any future attempts at conversation from you.
[close]

upset no raptor boats made it here

I don't know any raptor boats tbh

didn’t make the frieds list
def time for the razor

Aight, BabyJ added

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #1511 on: June 19, 2020, 09:14:33 am »

But it is kinda cringe not even gonna cap. I am a big 16 year old boy now. Last half of highschool boutta be fya.

It's a shame that COVID is going to take away your playoff chances and your highschool experiences tbh

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: June 19, 2020, 09:17:56 am »

It's a shame that COVID is going to take away your playoff chances and your highschool experiences tbh
Yea man, missed out on my entire baseball season. Feels bad for everyone, especially the seniors. Years of grind leading to absolutely nothing, and not to their fault.

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1513 on: June 19, 2020, 11:08:38 am »
that weird moment when u get up to go to work put first thing you do is check fse. oh shiiiit mane

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: June 19, 2020, 12:11:51 pm »
that weird moment when u get up to go to work put first thing you do is check fse. oh shiiiit mane