Poll

Do you guys like 1v1 linebattles?

I am NCO/CO and i like them
I am NCO/CO and i dont like them
I am ranker and i like them
i am ranker and i dont like them

Author Topic: Do you guys like infantry 1v1 linebattles?  (Read 1783 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Do you guys like infantry 1v1 linebattles?
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2022, 04:37:20 pm »
I love doing 1v1's but getting the people motivated to do them is truly disgusting in the last 3 years. Also, camping regiments don't really help to have great pleasure in this format.

1v1's were better back before people started doing bullshittery. 2018 and prior was fun.
I can agree, back in the days 1v1's could range from 20-30 attendance, now in these days you gotta be lucky to have 15 =/+
I'm sure I've even been in 40+ 1v1's to be honest back in 91st/92nd days. Maybe also 14e/84e/17e and some others I may have forgotten.
Yeah possible, they were way larger which makes it more fun imo. Since regiments, don't mind going -5/6 since they can get that back even more easily. Now if you lose 3-5 guys its pretty hard to win the round when only having 10-12  people left haha.
Reason why 'weaker' regiments camp since they want that early advantage by shooting and camping on the hill to get that early advantage.
You also never used to have people dropping weaker players either so you had max attendance.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2022, 04:42:58 pm »
I love doing 1v1's but getting the people motivated to do them is truly disgusting in the last 3 years. Also, camping regiments don't really help to have great pleasure in this format.

1v1's were better back before people started doing bullshittery. 2018 and prior was fun.
I can agree, back in the days 1v1's could range from 20-30 attendance, now in these days you gotta be lucky to have 15 =/+
I'm sure I've even been in 40+ 1v1's to be honest back in 91st/92nd days. Maybe also 14e/84e/17e and some others I may have forgotten.
Yeah possible, they were way larger which makes it more fun imo. Since regiments, don't mind going -5/6 since they can get that back even more easily. Now if you lose 3-5 guys its pretty hard to win the round when only having 10-12  people left haha.
Reason why 'weaker' regiments camp since they want that early advantage by shooting and camping on the hill to get that early advantage.
You also never used to have people dropping weaker players either so you had max attendance.
Always remember the stack!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2022, 08:55:28 pm »
I enjoy 1v1's when Tav is the leader
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2022, 11:26:22 pm »
It was important to me that everyone in 18e plays 5 rounds if thats possible. Winning 6 rounds is zZz
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
  • Make Killbox Great Again
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mauri
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2022, 09:45:17 pm »
Where's the I don't mind option Mauri!!
Sowwy :(

Phailur

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2022, 10:19:12 pm »
This is fucking appauling mauri you sshould have better organised the polling system to come from you this is just utterly disgusting never in my life would i have thought that you could do such a thing please resign immediately and make sure to educate yourself this is fucking horrific oh my days on god wun hunnid

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2022, 12:27:37 am »
+1

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2022, 04:54:05 pm »
I am an enlisted and I like you Mauri  ;)
CoC > any other team

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2022, 05:59:28 pm »
1v1s, at least for leaders, is only really fun if its 20/25+, the bigger the lines the better as the rounds aren't as autistic where regiments count each others' shots and keep reversing endlessly - leaders can actually go for shooting plays as opposed to just copying whatever the other line is doing.

Larger 1v1s also makes the straight up melees much less cancerous for players too, where regiments can actually form a a line in the melees as opposed to the cockroach drag the enemy away and run which really do drag on.
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2022, 05:57:12 pm »
I am an enlisted and I like you Mauri  ;)
💕

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2022, 06:09:15 pm »
the bigger the lines the better as the rounds aren't as autistic where regiments count each others' shots and keep reversing endlessly - leaders can actually go for shooting plays as opposed to just copying whatever the other line is doing.
Just because the playstyle of leaders in the 2020's is so fucking unintuative and most top tier regiments have been focusing on groupfighting for so many years doesn't mean that its the only playstyle that works. Its just people copy what works for others.

Playstyle of German regiments are a good example, Nr13 even still has that old playstyle and it works sometimes. Its just unfortunately they aren't 15thYR, 96y, 55th or 45th so they get plowed in melee.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2022, 09:34:29 pm »
Larger 1v1s also makes the straight up melees much less cancerous for players too, where regiments can actually form a a line in the melees as opposed to the cockroach drag the enemy away and run which really do drag on.
i think the complete opposite is true.