Author Topic: NWWC 2022 | Suggestions  (Read 7508 times)

Phailur

Re: NWWC 2022 | Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2022, 10:44:56 pm »

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2022, 01:06:58 pm »
let the game die already
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2022, 05:36:53 pm »
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2022, 01:53:46 pm »
Feel free to ingnore me here. I have no stake in this as it wouldn't affect me but as I was glancing at the nations participating in this I saw that some had disbanded already. I was wondering if in the future (not this time since I think you guys are about to start) you could have a "Rest of the World" team. This way you would allow more people to participate who are from countries with a smaller player base, who are unable to field 10 players. Currently they are being accomodated by kind of forming larger area teams (Balkans for instance) but there is still the restriction of being somewhat geographically adjacent. A "Rest of World" team would allow quite a few players to play in one team together and not only would they be able to play in this but they would also have a more potent team than if they are limited by geography.

Again I have no stake in this. Just would like to see some people play who love this game but are unfortunate enough to be one of the few people from their country to play this game.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2022, 02:28:58 pm »
Personally I feel this is a good idea. I guess you could sort of compare it to the olympics where if a nation does not have enough money to fund a player but a company does, they play under the Olympic banner rather than their nation’s one.

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2022, 04:17:48 pm »
Feel free to ingnore me here. I have no stake in this as it wouldn't affect me but as I was glancing at the nations participating in this I saw that some had disbanded already. I was wondering if in the future (not this time since I think you guys are about to start) you could have a "Rest of the World" team. This way you would allow more people to participate who are from countries with a smaller player base, who are unable to field 10 players. Currently they are being accomodated by kind of forming larger area teams (Balkans for instance) but there is still the restriction of being somewhat geographically adjacent. A "Rest of World" team would allow quite a few players to play in one team together and not only would they be able to play in this but they would also have a more potent team than if they are limited by geography.

Again I have no stake in this. Just would like to see some people play who love this game but are unfortunate enough to be one of the few people from their country to play this game.

I believe those players who don`t have enough people for their country are eligible to play for other nations. The problem is there are enough of people for the countries that "disband" to participate such as Norden and AUS, I guess they are simply not motivated to play for their country, I don`t know whether it`s the problem of its competitiveness or people not getting along or anything else.
But if such a team "Rest of World" would be allowed, it could lead to even more "disbands" of some nations and causing more trouble in the perspective

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2022, 06:39:53 pm »

I believe those players who don`t have enough people for their country are eligible to play for other nations. The problem is there are enough of people for the countries that "disband" to participate such as Norden and AUS, I guess they are simply not motivated to play for their country, I don`t know whether it`s the problem of its competitiveness or people not getting along or anything else.
But if such a team "Rest of World" would be allowed, it could lead to even more "disbands" of some nations and causing more trouble in the perspective
I believe that Norden just didn't really have enough players who want to play competitively. However, you are likely right that it would cause other countries who are currently playing to disband and instead join "Rest of the World".

Again, it was just a suggestion and I doubt it'll happen. Thanks for taking the time to respond and think about it though. :)

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2022, 08:49:30 am »
God is my witness that I didn't start this information war.
My suggestion is to deprive Marxeil of administrator rights at the tournament and possibly ban him. I guess that Chicken can run tournament by himself.
Reasons for this:
1. Total lies. Marxiel has no evidence that any of the Russian national team players are to blame for the spam attack. In fact, anyone from cis community could have done it. We have contacts of almost every player from Ukraine, and there are personalities there who bully and mock us more than Marxeil does. And if we wanted to "take revenge", it is logical that we would choose a different person. Also yesterday, one of our players was subjected to an identical attack, which definitely removes all charges from us, in my opinion. Someone from CIS community seems to have made a bad joke, but Marxeil immediately believes that the Russians are to blame for everything.
2. Systemic violation of the tournament rules. I think everyone remembers that Ukraine played secretly with Polish, German and Russian players in the roster. And every year UA uses several players not from Ukraine, although UA can safely play with a full squad of Ukrainian players. As a fact, there are more of them in the CIS community now than there are Russians. Marxeil allows UA to do all this every year.
3. Inciting national enmity. Just check his steam profile.
4. Nazism. He promised to ban all Russians who support Russia. But it seems to me that the support of the government and the country are two different things. And, in my opinion, sports and esports in their honesty should be outside politics.

Sorry for my bad Englando.

Players of russian national team does not and will not take any aggressive actions (trolling, bullying) towards Ukrainian players until they are the first to do it.

Peace.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2022, 09:01:05 am »
It is not in my interest, I am far away from the world situation, but I suppose that I have a duty of conscience to support my teammate and my friend, in short:
Yesterday, a couple of our people came to watch the match between Ukraine and Germany, after which a player of the Ukrainian team "Tw1ster" said the following words "RUSSIANS get out or we will ban you" literally speaking we were forbidden to watch their match (it was a training match) just because we are Russian, of course, I have no right to prove something to anybody, but think about this situation and put yourself in our place, thank you for your attention.
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2022, 09:02:59 am »
Honestly with this type of behaviour russia should just be removed from the NWWC.

Offline Lvov

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lvov
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2022, 09:05:55 am »
Nice! Even in NW politics appeared! Long live common sense

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2022, 09:08:57 am »
Honestly with this type of behaviour russia should just be removed from the NWWC.
Ye, it will help Ukraine as well as dancing in TikTok.

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2022, 09:19:21 am »
Well, Flashkodr actually threatened to DDOS the server we were playing on which is now NWWC one. But I still feel sorry for good Russian people who were not involved in all of this. Even though that’s a minority ::)

And I also have screenshot evidence where Flashkodr tries to find out what my and Witcher`s numbers are. The reasons are obvious after Marxeil got spammed in his phone   ::) At the time like 5 or 6 RU players were in the same ts channel which means they all knew what they were doing, stop pretending for God’s sake
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 09:41:01 am by Tw1sT[eR] »

Offline Lvov

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lvov
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2022, 09:21:43 am »
Well, Flashkodr actually threatened to DDOS the server we were playing on which is now NWWC one. But I still feel sorry for good Russian people who were not involved in all of this. Even though that’s a minority

To speak is not to do. If you take such words too closely without facts, then this is purely your problem.