Author Topic: NWWC 2022 | Overview  (Read 35801 times)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2022 | Overview
« Reply #240 on: February 16, 2022, 04:23:25 pm »
This community never changes… , first of all why do you care about who plays for a country or for other just play with ur country and try to win and get funny , in the case of maskman or firefly they are special cases just like r1bazz i mean like there is not portuguese nation for playing on it , its a fun tournament based on nations cuz for example on football there are some players that are playing for other countries which is not the country where they born so fuck off and stop complaining about everything , the same thing for EGS speaking about styles of play if someone is playing passive just try something different for killing them if u dont like it stfu and get the fuck out of the game simply as that , the reason for the game dying is for type of people like that just crying and crying over the entire game. (I know i cried a lot in the past ) but from now just try to be grateful to the admins that why the game just dying are trying once more to make the nwwc , ( btw vegi stop complaining in every forum of spanish team get good and lead ur BE country fucking tard)
I complain where I want you little bitch. I'll come to Malaga and I'll clap you and your siblings at the same time
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #241 on: February 16, 2022, 04:29:22 pm »
Spoiler
This community never changes… , first of all why do you care about who plays for a country or for other just play with ur country and try to win and get funny , in the case of maskman or firefly they are special cases just like r1bazz i mean like there is not portuguese nation for playing on it , its a fun tournament based on nations cuz for example on football there are some players that are playing for other countries which is not the country where they born so fuck off and stop complaining about everything , the same thing for EGS speaking about styles of play if someone is playing passive just try something different for killing them if u dont like it stfu and get the fuck out of the game simply as that , the reason for the game dying is for type of people like that just crying and crying over the entire game. (I know i cried a lot in the past ) but from now just try to be grateful to the admins that now that the game is just dying are trying once more to make the nwwc , ( btw vegi stop complaining in every forum of spanish team get good and lead ur BE country fucking tard)
[close]
If we wanted an opinion on how not to act, from someone who's only English vocubulary is the N word then we will ask for it.

Be gone child.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #242 on: February 16, 2022, 04:41:26 pm »
Fairly sure there is enough players to form a Portugal nation for NWWC, straw made a team of just Portuguese players. It’s just that they’ve always played for team Spain so no one cares lol

Online tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #243 on: February 16, 2022, 04:53:34 pm »
Can we have a balkan team and let the italians tag along as well ?

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #244 on: February 16, 2022, 04:57:37 pm »
Muha has played for RUS before btw. Just under the name of Alex123 and under his key  8)
Back in 2017 as requested from Captain of RUS Team ( don't really remember who was back in then prob max1m captain black)
but a fact i did, i did it with my own Key thought

Back in 2018 Bulgaria went with RUS team together

Wursti

« Reply #245 on: February 16, 2022, 05:49:19 pm »
Moving to Ukraine, cya in NWWC 2027 nerds

Offline charle_Lebrun

• Second Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 16, 2022, 06:04:30 pm »
This community never changes… , first of all why do you care about who plays for a country or for other just play with ur country and try to win and get funny , in the case of maskman or firefly they are special cases just like r1bazz i mean like there is not portuguese nation for playing on it , its a fun tournament based on nations cuz for example on football there are some players that are playing for other countries which is not the country where they born so fuck off and stop complaining about everything , the same thing for EGS speaking about styles of play if someone is playing passive just try something different for killing them if u dont like it stfu and get the fuck out of the game simply as that , the reason for the game dying is for type of people like that just crying and crying over the entire game. (I know i cried a lot in the past ) but from now just try to be grateful to the admins that now that the game is just dying are trying once more to make the nwwc , ( btw vegi stop complaining in every forum of spanish team get good and lead ur BE country fucking tard)

David_Schrein

« Reply #247 on: February 16, 2022, 06:27:25 pm »
Moving to Ukraine, cya in NWWC 2027 nerds
just rename urself to nifu and marxeil will let u play

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #248 on: February 16, 2022, 06:48:28 pm »
then i could play for france? if maskman can play for spain

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #249 on: February 16, 2022, 06:54:22 pm »
My grandmother's family came to greece from turkey in the 1920s, can I apply for the turkish team ?
No, you can play for the Greece Paralympic team Stoiki

Online tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #250 on: February 16, 2022, 06:59:52 pm »
Imagine double posting on the NWWC thread

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #251 on: February 16, 2022, 07:05:45 pm »
*snip*
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 10:52:23 pm by Noorwegian »

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #252 on: February 16, 2022, 07:06:23 pm »
To clarify things

I have a Spanish residency card after 5 years of application for a ‘Golden’ visa, I managed to get this as my family moved there and have Spanish residence there. We recently got our TIE number (social security) and pay taxes there, I’ve also applied for a Spanish passport but a residency card is required first before access to full citizenship.

Ethnically I am Filipino but have Spanish blood too as we are a colony. I had honestly no intention of  playing in this NWWC, I have only signed up late on because I was asked to for a nation that actually needs active players, if I wanted easy Palmares id have joined the disheveled English team where they need players as well.
Fairly certain this is the same case essentially with crusher yet he can’t play for team England even tho he would like too. Call me crazy but I feel like there is a double standard here

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #253 on: February 16, 2022, 07:10:54 pm »
Muha can't join anyways because he doesn't actually have a passport in the UK

Wursti

« Reply #254 on: February 16, 2022, 07:12:18 pm »
#AUTisGER