Author Topic: NWWC 2021 | Matchweek 5  (Read 4845 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2021 | Matchweek 5
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2021, 09:48:56 pm »
Congratz to uncle bigmac (NA) today ! you showed us the way of patterns. Drake is pround of you.

However i would say an other big gg to them because they come at every NWWC since 8 years and knowing in advance that they will play with 100pings and not pass the groups stages. In the end they get their asses opened for 10 years and want more, this is surely huge amount of sugar you eat that makes you lose your mind or the bigmac has definitively replaced your brain.

OK i will be more serius and I want to thank the NA for their participation during all this years  as they come to play with 100ping in the middle of the afternoon.

Uncle BigMac's theme

Radulf

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2021, 09:49:16 pm »
Congratz to uncle bigmac (NA) today ! you showed us the way of patterns. Drake is pround of you.

However i would say an other big gg to them because they come at every NWWC since 8 years and knowing in advance that they will play with 100pings and not pass the groups stages. In the end they get their asses opened for 10 years and want more, this is surely huge amount of sugar you eat that makes you lose your mind or the bigmac has definitively replaced your brain.

OK i will be more serius and I want to thank the NA for their participation during all this years  as they come to play with 100ping in the middle of the afternoon.

I'm pround of you for this message.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2021, 09:50:43 pm »

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2021, 09:53:35 pm »
Congratz to uncle froglegs(FRA) today ! you showed us the way of patterns. Trump is pround of you.

However i would say an other big gg to them because they come at every NWWC since 8 years and knowing in advance that they will play with 10pings and not pass the groups stages. In the end they get their asses opened for 10 years and want more, this is surely huge amount of froglegs you eat that makes you lose your mind or the froglegs has definitively replaced your brain.

OK i will be more serius and I want to thank the FRA for their participation during all this years  as they come to play with 10ping in the middle of the night.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2021, 09:54:15 pm »
Teams : ESP - CZSK
Score : 15 - 2
Image:
Spoiler

[close]
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2021, 09:57:49 pm »

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2021, 12:26:13 am »

Ptn mais quelle légende...

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2021, 12:38:11 am »
Congratz to uncle froglegs(FRA) today ! you showed us the way of patterns. Trump is pround of you.

However i would say an other big gg to them because they come at every NWWC since 8 years and knowing in advance that they will play with 10pings and not pass the groups stages. In the end they get their asses opened for 10 years and want more, this is surely huge amount of froglegs you eat that makes you lose your mind or the froglegs has definitively replaced your brain.

OK i will be more serius and I want to thank the FRA for their participation during all this years  as they come to play with 10ping in the middle of the night.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2021, 12:41:17 am »

Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2021, 01:35:28 am »

nice font.
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2021, 01:44:19 am »
LeBrave is a fucking legend. I wonder regularly if he shouldn't become the London correspondent for the French TV.

Offline Dias10

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2021, 05:27:02 am »

Match: Greece vs Germany
Date & Time: 28th Sunday, 8pm GMT
Server Number: Ger2?
Referee: Needed.
Caster: Needed.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2021, 05:31:00 pm »

Match: Greece vs Germany
Date & Time: 28th Sunday, 8pm GMT
Server Number: Ger2?
Referee: Needed.
Caster: Needed.

Yeah GER 2 is free.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2021, 07:04:18 pm »

Match: Sweden vs Netherlands
Date & Time: Sunday 28th 8:30 GMT
Server Number: GER 3
Referee: Yovko
Caster: Maskman

Updated
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2021, 09:25:57 pm »
Teams : Germany - Greece
Score : 15 - 1
Image:
Spoiler

[close]
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?