Author Topic: [TWC] Knockout Stage Week 1  (Read 3471 times)

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [TWC] Knockout Stage Week 1
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2019, 01:09:56 pm »
If Cocos right about him trying to schedule the match for several days DURING the matchweek, then i don't see why would Snappers get the default?
same thing happened between vicious and TBE they gave default win to vicious i showed profs to gibby
+1 , 23rd tried to play vs ChimpZ and we said we couldnt Wednesday and then we say to play it on Thursday gibby just let them default win and he began trashtalk the team saying that we couldnt get more than 10 rounds or something

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2019, 01:33:30 pm »
I dont know exactly what happened or what went down. But one thing I do know is that coco is not a big retard and is actually a very nice person. He just has poor english because he is french so Kawaii I would kindly ask that you dont judge people so quickly. It does appear from reading both points that both teams tried to arranged dates and neither could find one that suited them so the default was just given to snappers which is a shame because If it was chimpz I would have played with a weaker team or even 7v8 on NW...

Also padawan that is not true we arranged a date for nw and native and hursty cancelled on the day and gave us the default himself.

Offline Kawaii~

• Volunteer
  • Doesn't even play NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kawaii~
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2019, 01:39:13 pm »
I'm not calling him a retard based on his level of english. Aslong as i can unterstand what he means it's whatever to me. Read the logs.
poi~

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2019, 03:17:06 pm »
I dont know exactly what happened or what went down. But one thing I do know is that coco is not a big retard and is actually a very nice person. He just has poor english because he is french so Kawaii I would kindly ask that you dont judge people so quickly. It does appear from reading both points that both teams tried to arranged dates and neither could find one that suited them so the default was just given to snappers which is a shame because If it was chimpz I would have played with a weaker team or even 7v8 on NW...

Also padawan that is not true we arranged a date for nw and native and hursty cancelled on the day and gave us the default himself.
Nope man u just asked hursty when hes not even Cpt if u see the roster u can see Padawan and Wusten as Cpt so..

Offline Gibby Jr

• Board Moderator
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2019, 03:32:34 pm »

I'd have agreed with your first point before Golden, but since Coco said he wished I died and that he spits on my family and thinks I'm a disgusting person, I wasn't too inclined to give him ANOTHER extra day after I'd already agreed to give him 2 extra days to play the match. Snappers were more responsive and available to play than Animals were; it's unfortunate there were this many issues scheduling the match, but if Coco's team can't find 30 minutes to play their match even with an extension of multiple days beyond the deadline there's not much else I can do.

Don't see the need to continue this discussion, the decision is made and we're onto the knockouts.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2019, 03:39:08 pm »
Inb4 someone tries to justify Coco wishing death on someone as the reflection of a poor English level

dw guys he is really nice, it's just you can't understand him!
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2019, 03:42:50 pm »
Gibby stop saying shit please, we can make it Sunday I said it but not 6.30gmt since it's shit hour and peoples eat. For nw part yea we play native Monday so wtf and yea we can't make it Tuesday and Wednesday , sry peoples got also life that's why I suggest another day : Thursday but you refuse because you fucking retard who don't know how to admin a tournament and want to make it rigged to give 24-0 to snappers and drop us from the tournament. Idc about loosing but giving default win to a team under this conditions isn't fair. Open your eyes and clean your shit, many teams are complaining about all your decisions and your shitty organisation from the beginning of the league. I really hope you will not organise something else, just playing and shut hup...

Tardet, j'espère avoir mal compris ton message ....
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2019, 03:51:28 pm »
Open your eyes and clean your shit
Don't blame the admins completely for 24-0, you did manage half of that yourselves.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2019, 04:01:36 pm »
Don't blame the admins completely for 24-0, you did manage half of that yourselves.
Loooool nice joke they just choice to give it to you because gibby rigged the tournament nothing more :D
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2019, 04:04:50 pm »
Loooool nice joke they just choice to give it to you because gibby rigged the tournament nothing more :D

Offline Kawaii~

• Volunteer
  • Doesn't even play NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kawaii~
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2019, 04:31:22 pm »
Damn, if he just had better english he'd be so much nicer and really friendly!
poi~

David_Schrein

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2019, 04:43:13 pm »
w0w snappers kyskyskys

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2019, 05:27:34 pm »
Coco...

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2019, 05:36:53 pm »
warband tournaments died since 2016 and we see it again

Damn, if he just had better english he'd be so much nicer and really friendly!
pls stfu u

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2019, 10:48:57 pm »
Coco...

Spoiler
[close]
sry bro can't resist  :(
27.0p - Giorno