Author Topic: [WPC] TNWL, 71st Regiment of Foot Pro League Champions S2  (Read 76209 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
squirts is literally bonnell
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
  • Side: Neutral
Spoiler
Why spread good vibes to an already cancerous community? That's like giving chemo to a patient who has only 2 weeks to live.

That makes no sense dude... the community is only cancer if you feel that way. What's 'actually' cancer about NW? If you really think about it it's like a few things compared to so many other people who play the game that don't talk on the forums because they have better sense than most of us who use it. You confuse yourself when you assume that whoever uses this forum = the community. This is just the people who have the care in the world to come on this forum everyday, not the community as a whole. Sucks that you also hate me now because I am in the 63e, I actually thought you were one of the chillest dudes when NA Pugs were a thing until for some reason you started treating me as your enemy. What kills good vibes and connections are people who just sit in a toxic regiment ts and stay enclosed to a groups opinions and thoughts.
LMAO shut the fuck up with your "good vibes", you don't spread good vibes. You know what you really mean by "good vibes"? What you mean is "why can't people be nice to me and give me what I want?".

You don't get hate because you're 63e, you get hate because you're annoying. You're new as fuck to the community. You think you know how things should be run but you don't. You try too hard and when you over step your bounds it's impossible for you to see that you've made a mistake.
[close]
Holy shit grimsight
But you're a hypocrite Squirts sorry to tell you. You add to the cancer that is the NA community. You do nothing to help get rid of it, only add to it
Spoiler
Sorry, not sorry
[close]
im sorry squirts my good pal and acquaintance but i must agree with asian due to his hotness and him quite literally being the best person to exist ever of all time in the history of the universe since the big bang happened. he has the best collection of DNA/stardust out of all of us, ever since our solar system was just a gaseous cloud of molecules that condensed into what we know today as the sun and earth. he is the reason i have not ended my miserable, meaningless, worthless existence yet. ALL HAIL ASIANP

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
Wow, Squirts' brain exploded from all the banter bait. Time to call the cancer cleaning crew.

Also, this is my 900th post. How the fuck...
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Wow, Squirts' brain exploded from all the banter bait. Time to call the cancer cleaning crew.

Also, this is my 900th post. How the fuck...
Leave before it's to late

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
wasnt sure if/where a roster was needed so im just gonna throw this down here cuz lazy

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NNYirqMfLJFEv6qGhoMgRjezgknFuyOcgS2E9Ulbbq8/edit

Offline DeadEye

• Second Lieutenant
  • Old Nr7 Oberst
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr7_DeadEye
should we just do 58e vs 71st and call it a day?

I mean According to Ap0c's Roster holy fuck I mean might as well lmfao

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
ghostpig and les l0l

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline DeadEye

• Second Lieutenant
  • Old Nr7 Oberst
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr7_DeadEye
who tf is Theolin lmao

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
Regiment Name: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot
Leaders Steam Name and second/link: 1st: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRea/ 2nd: https://steamcommunity.com/id/windflower1/
Agree to the rules?yes/no: Yes
Regiment numbers: ~15
How long has your regiment been around: Formed May 2014 disbanded May 2015, reformed this summer.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
Lel I forgot this tournament allows double regging

And the 58e will just be disqualified for using lesismore. Afterall he is a hacker
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge

And the 58e will just be disqualified for using lesismore. Afterall he is a hacker

Tournaments dont allow double reggers, Leaders who have more insecurities then a one inch pinch (double regging scum) let people double reg for the hope of a carry.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
How does a one inch punch have insecurities I don't get that saying, am I dumb?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile

Tournaments dont allow double reggers, Leaders who have more insecurities then a one inch pinch (double regging scum) let people double reg for the hope of a carry.
you caught me dude lel
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
should we just do 58e vs 71st and call it a day?
45e isn't out of the count just yet.  8)
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA