Author Topic: [WPC] TNWL, 71st Regiment of Foot Pro League Champions S2  (Read 76186 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Bruh, the day bean asks you to take over anything is the day your parents actually are proud they had you.
More proof you can't read, and more proof that you're just a two faced coward. Since when did you not care about using insults or being insulted?
I can feel you shaking in rage. It's cringe worthy.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Bruh, the day bean asks you to take over anything is the day your parents actually are proud they had you.
More proof you can't read, and more proof that you're just a two faced coward. Since when did you not care about using insults or being insulted?

Nah, just need to let shitters in this community like you and grimsight that know that their own medicine can taste good. Like I try spreading good vibes to people like you, but you guys don't like that shit you just like spewing out cancer and negativity. Plus the only thing shaking in rage and foam bubbling from it's mouth is you matey. I'm fit as a fiddle here.  ::)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 07:48:46 pm by GeneralSquirts »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
I've watched some videos of squirts reffing. Can confirm he is shit
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV

Nah, just need to let shitters in this community like you and grimsight that know that their own medicine can taste good. Like I try spreading good vibes to people like you, but you guys don't like that shit you just like spewing out cancer and negativity. Plus the only thing shaking in rage and foam bubbling from it's mouth is you matey. I'm fit as a fiddle here.  ::)

Why spread good vibes to an already cancerous community? That's like giving chemo to a patient who has only 2 weeks to live.

I've watched some videos of squirts reffing. Can confirm he is shit

GeneralShits

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
"Muh vibes"

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
Why spread good vibes to an already cancerous community? That's like giving chemo to a patient who has only 2 weeks to live.

That makes no sense dude... the community is only cancer if you feel that way. What's 'actually' cancer about NW? If you really think about it it's like a few things compared to so many other people who play the game that don't talk on the forums because they have better sense than most of us who use it. You confuse yourself when you assume that whoever uses this forum = the community. This is just the people who have the care in the world to come on this forum everyday, not the community as a whole. Sucks that you also hate me now because I am in the 63e, I actually thought you were one of the chillest dudes when NA Pugs were a thing until for some reason you started treating me as your enemy. What kills good vibes and connections are people who just sit in a toxic regiment ts and stay enclosed to a groups opinions and thoughts.

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
Spoiler
[close]
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline Min

• First Lieutenant
  • "Min I'm going to fuck you so hard." -AsianP2016
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Min
can I get some LUL in the twitch chat~

KappaRoss

"I enjoy fucking kids." -AsianP2017

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt

That makes no sense dude... the community is only cancer if you feel that way. What's 'actually' cancer about NW? If you really think about it it's like a few things compared to so many other people who play the game that don't talk on the forums because they have better sense than most of us who use it. You confuse yourself when you assume that whoever uses this forum = the community. This is just the people who have the care in the world to come on this forum everyday, not the community as a whole. Sucks that you also hate me now because I am in the 63e, I actually thought you were one of the chillest dudes when NA Pugs were a thing until for some reason you started treating me as your enemy. What kills good vibes and connections are people who just sit in a toxic regiment ts and stay enclosed to a groups opinions and thoughts.
LMAO shut the fuck up with your "good vibes", you don't spread good vibes. You know what you really mean by "good vibes"? What you mean is "why can't people be nice to me and give me what I want?".

You don't get hate because you're 63e, you get hate because you're annoying. You're new as fuck to the community. You think you know how things should be run but you don't. You try too hard and when you over step your bounds it's impossible for you to see that you've made a mistake.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile

LMAO shut the fuck up with your "good vibes", you don't spread good vibes. You know what you really mean by "good vibes"? What you mean is "why can't people be nice to me and give me what I want?".

You don't get hate because you're 63e, you get hate because you're annoying. You're new as fuck to the community. You think you know how things should be run but you don't. You try too hard and when you over step your bounds it's impossible for you to see that you've made a mistake.
And then he gets all hypocritical about insults, and starts whining, and then Karth bans me.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile

Just cause someone is newer to a community means they don't know things? That's the lamest excuse for realizing you're a fucking moron I could ever think of. Try too hard? At what you fucking twat? NA Groupfighting? And what is overstepping bounds to you? Telling a second in command shit show of a regiment leader (That'd be you) that he has no idea how to lead a line, let alone discipline it. Nah, all I'm hearing is some shit stain that's been on the carpet for too long and hasn't gotten the cleaning it needs. So sit the fuck down you split condom of a human being.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt

Just cause someone is newer to a community means they don't know things? That's the lamest excuse for realizing you're a fucking moron I could ever think of. Try too hard? At what you fucking twat? NA Groupfighting? And what is overstepping bounds to you? Telling a second in command shit show of a regiment leader (That'd be you) that he has no idea how to lead a line, let alone discipline it. Nah, all I'm hearing is some shit stain that's been on the carpet for too long and hasn't gotten the cleaning it needs. So sit the fuck down you split condom of a human being.
Lol keep lashing out kid

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile

Lol unintelligible response so i dont have to continue sounding wrong.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
We need more banter!
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Squirts, maybe no one likes you because you're egotistical.