Author Topic: [WPC] TNWL, 71st Regiment of Foot Pro League Champions S2  (Read 76186 times)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
Don't let Squirts ref

Don't let Theodin's post affect the decision about accepting Squirts as a referee. For the time he could dedicate to NANWL S6, Squirts was one of the hardest working referees and one of the most proactive people I've ever seen in this community. Theodin attempted to undermine Squirts at every turn simply because he stepped up and started getting shit done. It's a shame that he didn't have the time to continue with NANWL.
As much as I hate squirts (which is a lot) my opinion on if he should be an admin or not is unbiased. I think he should not be an admin because he has proven that he struggles with the basics of admining. Firstly during several matches that he reffed he would get the score wrong and would reset after an OA without the consultation of the team that was OA'd. He also implemented new rules and harsh penalties for the rules he created. For example during my entire time playing nw Reloading within a few feet of your line was allowed and not punished also if the first people in your line shot they would be allowed to reload while the rest moved by them. Squirts began slaying people for doing this. Retarded. All in all I think we can get better people to admin tnwl.

Also fuck you squirts you didnt unban me from 63e ts you cunt.

Agreed with Maccle. Squirts is the kind of ref that causes regiments to rage and leave. He takes his power too far, a good example is when he disregarded the written rules of NWL and implemented his own "RoL" rule. Something the community had never seen or had the chance to discuss.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
I always thought RoL was against the rules but only in extreme cases (i.e. your like 20 feet away from your line)
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
  • Side: Neutral
Will be contacting refs for the s2 , so if you havent applied yet, here is your chance

Offline McNuggets

• First Sergeant
  • "26e is a dead meme"- Midnight| Kovy's Nephew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King Kj
Community Name: Kj
Steam Profile (link): [28th] Cpl. Nick (Kj) You have me
Regiment: 28th "The Slashers"
Why do you want to be a referee? To fairly admin matches and let people enjoy NW for what it is.
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I am a mature 18 year old. I know when it is time to have fun but I also know when I need to get serious and enforce TNWL rules.
Admin Experience: Multiple unofficial 1v1s and GFs for my regiment and other regiments within the community.
Did you read all the rules thoroughly? Yes indeed.
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Yes I will.
Are you a referee in the NANWL: No I am not.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 08:53:56 am by McNuggets »
Skrt Skrt

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Why do you want to be a referee? To fairly admin matches and let people enjoy NW for what it is.
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I am a mature 18 year old. I know when it is time to have fun but I also know when I need to get serious and enforce TNWL rules.
Admin Experience: Multiple unofficial 1v1s and GFs for my regiment and other regiments within the community.

My son KJ I must show you my ways. It's okay squirts I'm WorstNA so you don't have my title at least  :-*
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 10:33:37 am by NickCole »

Offline McNuggets

• First Sergeant
  • "26e is a dead meme"- Midnight| Kovy's Nephew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King Kj

My son KJ I must show you my ways. It's okay squirts I'm WorstNA so you don't have my title at least  :-*
Okay dad
Skrt Skrt

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
I always thought RoL was against the rules but only in extreme cases (i.e. your like 20 feet away from your line)

Yeah, they did reload from 15 feet from the line. Like in many cases, the individual was in the middle of nowhere where the line was not with him. I gave warnings to both the 3eVolt and LIR during that match and certain individuals kept on doing it, the fact of the matter is you break a rule, especially after multiple warnings, you get slayed for it. I don't get the issue with it. I haved played in the EU NWL matches, they slay the first time they see it or after one warning. I gave three warnings and then slayed. Yet the EU's don't even complain about it cause it's just basic line etiquette to not reload 20 feet away from a line, which happened excessively that match. Fact of the matter, I don't want to argue this cause it got resolved in NANWL when literally everyone (even the LIR who got cited for RoL and were in the same match) agreed with the call. The only people who seem to not agree with that call at the time was the team who did it excessively. For the most part I was trying to ignore the comments made about basic knowledge of line etiquette, but seeing as Grimsight and Maccle (both apart of the team that got the slays may I add) had a lot to say, I had to interject. But I will not be replying to anything further since it does not concern anything to do with TNWL, period. Jorge, feel free to delete this comment as well, I would if I were you. Also, bring up evidence of any time I "exhibited power" other than actually slaying for the breaking of rules. Isn't that the "power" that a ref is supposed to hold? Lol. Defeats the purpose of reffing if you don't understand why a ref is there to begin with. At the end of the day, it's a bunch of individuals who broke the rules of the league, didn't like the consequences of breaking rules multiple times, and just want to point fingers and not look at the fact they failed to discipline their guys in certain line etiquette. But anyways, tallyho.

Edit: Found the old video of the match, you can see I gave out so many warnings, and you can pause and see how far away certain people are from their line still reloading.

Also, you can see in the video, there is one instance, one of the only instances where a slay for RoL was give (after multiple warnings) and he was all the way out behind his line still reloading.

So here, I bring facts and evidence that is undeniable and yet you guys still argue that the one slay after multiple warnings was still not considered appropriate. Well, to that I say, thank god I was a referee and regardless of any logical sense or proof I put in this post, it'll still just be shut out with "but yeah RoL wasnt in the rules" or "youre excessively overstepping your bounds squirts". So yeah, I just did my job. :p
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 07:41:36 pm by GeneralSquirts »

Offline 28th_Official

• Private
  • 28th Regiment of Foot
    • View Profile
Do Please make sure you update the 14th sign up to the 28th. Also list John Price as the contact, not Scottish as he is no longer.....with us.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt

essay of squirts crying

Doesn't matter if the rule is right or wrong. It's a shit rule, but frankly the purpose of the rule is irrelevant, we're talking about your decisions as a Ref. Here's evidence of you exhibiting power, it the same thing I said before you fucking twat. You imposed a new rule when their was NO PRIOR discussion or ANY history of such a rule being used in competitive NA. I frankly don't care how much you pleasure yourself while watching EU linebattles, you don't get to bring over their rules without ANYONE KNOWING

So here, I bring facts and evidence that is undeniable and yet you guys still argue that the one slay after multiple warnings was still not considered appropriate. Well, to that I say, thank god I was a referee and regardless of any logical sense or proof I put in this post, it'll still just be shut out with "but yeah RoL wasnt in the rules" or "youre excessively overstepping your bounds squirts". So yeah, I just did my job. :p

You're so full of yourself I can't even read your shit without cringing

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
That last comment squirts posted should be the reason he doesn't become a ref. And also he obviously doesn't know that NA and EU have slightly different rules
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
Why not........
Community Name: LiquidSkorpion
Steam Profile (link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035681747/
Regiment: 1st Silesian Landwehr
Why do you want to be a referee? I want to be a referee because i want to be more involved the NW community and help the TNWL matches go off without a hitch.
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I believe i would be a good referee for TNWL because i am completely unbiased in reffing the 1v1 and will treat both teams the same. I have spectated many 1v1s where the referee is obviously leaning towards one of the regiments winning and it always irritates me because they are supposed to be completely unbiased. I wish to make the TNWL matches completely unbiased, so that neither regiment has an advantage in the form of a biased referee. Being the referee for my own regiment, you think i would be biased towards it. However, I am completely unbiased as a referee and it has occasionally pissed off my own regiment because i give them no advantages or unfair treatment during the 1v1.
Admin Experience: I have been the referee for almost every single official 1v1 for the 1stSL (20+ 1v1s). I have also been the referee for other occasional 1v1s and groupfighting matches.
Did you read all the rules thoroughly? Yes, I have read through them multiple times.
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Yes, of course.
Are you a referee in the NANWL: No
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 11:21:54 pm by LiquidSkorpion »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Community Name: LiquidSkorpion
Steam Profile (link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035681747/
Regiment: 1st Silesian Landwehr
Why do you want to be a referee? I want to be a referee because i want to be more involved the NW community and help the TNWL matches go off without a hitch.
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I believe i would be a good referee for TNWL because i am completely unbiased in reffing the 1v1 and will treat both teams the same. I have spectated many 1v1s where the referee is obviously leaning towards one of the regiments winning and it always irritates me because they are supposed to be completely unbiased. I wish to make the TNWL matches completely unbiased, so that neither regiment has an advantage in the form of a biased referee. Being the referee for my own regiment, you think i would be biased towards it. However, I am completely unbiased as a referee and it has occasionally pissed off my own regiment because i give them no advantages or unfair treatment during the 1v1.
Admin Experience: I have been the referee for almost every single official 1v1 for the 1stSL (20+ 1v1s). I have also been the referee for other occasional matches.
Did you read all the rules thoroughly? Yes, I have read through them multiple times.
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Yes, of course.
Are you a referee in the NANWL: No

Get more experiences n3rd jk but i must also show you my ways

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline DeadEye

• Second Lieutenant
  • Old Nr7 Oberst
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr7_DeadEye
Savage lmao