Author Topic: NWWC 2023 | Suggestions  (Read 9002 times)

Offline Witold

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2023 | Suggestions
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2023, 09:38:51 am »
I mean CIS don’t got hes solo community not like the Turkish one they always played with eu regiment but a time TR community was strong enough to play solo on Turkish server with 10-15 Ping like French in their server. What about try to play a 2 games a week and what server you want like in football with visitor team ?

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2023, 11:46:46 am »
home and away was used in Native and created massive home ground stomps where the winning team would only win by 1 round. NA beat titans Poland because of 1 round they won on away, it's a terrible idea to potentially have great EU teams knocked out due to NA winning on home. I also don't want to hear this 'even ground' bullshit because playing with 150ping isn't even ground, there's no sense of skill playing on that ping. The Nations Cup final was NA vs France and it lasted like 2 hours because each team kept winning 3 - 0 on home until France finally got 1 round on away, was a boring watch.
first and hopefully last time i'll say this : FIETTA IS CORRECT.

The 2 main reasons ppl play this game is either fun or competition and home-and-away negates both. At that ping, everything you do becomes a coin toss and it will just be boring for all parties involved so i dont see why you would bother.
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2023, 01:04:53 pm »
Ye, it was a suggestion, but it most likely wont be the case haha
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Witold

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2023, 01:13:52 pm »
And You can’t Says native match and nw gf is the same it’s more closer than Native

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2023, 04:15:23 pm »

The 2 main reasons ppl play this game is either fun or competition and home-and-away negates both. At that ping, everything you do becomes a coin toss and it will just be boring for all parties involved so i dont see why you would bother.
If Reaper from the UK can get a regular 96 ping on Chicago with the possibility of the server getting moved to NYC which is 782km closer to London then imo the 150 ping argument is null

Edit: If you want to keep the servers EU but make it the most fair to NA force a London server for all NA involved matches since that’s closer than the French ones I think.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 04:20:49 pm by [Stryker] »

Wursti

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2023, 04:31:25 pm »
anlaki NA guess ppl are scared to lose

as fair chances dont seem as competetive as 1 match with 10 ping vs 100 and we play it for competition ::)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2023, 04:39:18 pm »

If Reaper from the UK can get a regular 96 ping on Chicago with the possibility of the server getting moved to NYC which is 782km closer to London then imo the 150 ping argument is null

Edit: If you want to keep the servers EU but make it the most fair to NA force a London server for all NA involved matches since that’s closer than the French ones I think.

Not everyone lives in the UK

Fighting with 100-150ping isn't a fair chance for either team, it's not interesting seeing a classic 15 - 0 stomp on each home server, so I'd rather penalise NA (one team) if it means we have more competitive EU matches as harsh as that sounds. It's a tournament where the most skilled teams fight it out, 10ping vs 150ping home and away isn't at all showing skill of either side. I'm not interested in seeing another NA final where it's consistent home stomp overtime, boring ass shit, it happened once in Native

@zeyden make a poll
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 04:44:31 pm by Fietta »

David_Schrein

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2023, 05:19:49 pm »
i will only play on AMS servers. @zeyden make poll pls

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2023, 05:50:23 pm »

I'd rather penalise NA (one team) if it means we have more competitive EU matches as harsh as that sounds.
not to mention NA is basically an honorary guest in what is supposed to be a EUROPEAN tournament

you edgelord always say that but we both know that even with equal pings NA wouldnt have a realistic chance at winning anyway lol
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2023, 05:58:25 pm »
not to mention NA is basically an honorary guest in what is supposed to be a EUROPEAN tournament
Call it the European cup then lmao

Offline Witold

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2023, 05:58:42 pm »

I'd rather penalise NA (one team) if it means we have more competitive EU matches as harsh as that sounds.

you edgelord always say that but we both know that even with equal pings NA wouldnt have a realistic chance at winning anyway lol
Napoleonic war *World Cup* ?

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2023, 06:03:33 pm »
and here come all the fucking newgens that dont know lol

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2023, 06:07:18 pm »
I get 80 Ping on most NA servers, only gets me like 1 Sec delay on every stab. I don't see a problem with that

Offline The_Joker

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2023, 06:07:47 pm »
go play ur North American Cup then with Canada USA and Mexico hfhf

I get 80 Ping on most NA servers, only gets me like 1 Sec delay on every stab. I don't see a problem with that
bro u wont even play probably so doesnt matter

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2023, 06:16:13 pm »
go play ur North American Cup then with Canada USA and Mexico hfhf

bro u wont even play probably so doesnt matter

who says I won't play?? Maybe I wanna play now when u say I won't play!