Author Topic: NWWC 2023 | Suggestions  (Read 8918 times)

Wursti

Re: NWWC 2023 | Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2023, 12:39:50 am »
Bro u guys literally cried about Ping being 20-30 instead of 10 and now you say CIS doesnt matter? Which literally goes from 60-80 to 40

If ping doesnt matter then just play on German servers  ::)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2023, 12:42:10 am »
If you do home away then any team east of Poland should play NA on German/French servers only, no need to over complicate it
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Wursti

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2023, 12:46:12 am »
If you do home away then any team east of Poland should play NA on German/French servers only, no need to over complicate it

Yea thats what I said, just use GER Servers for these teams, like nobody has any valid reason to complain

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2023, 12:58:38 am »
Bro u guys literally cried about Ping being 20-30 instead of 10 and now you say CIS doesnt matter? Which literally goes from 60-80 to 40

If ping doesnt matter then just play on German servers  ::)
What? We never cried about having 20 or 30 pings except prolly LeBrave, we complained about the delay on the server during the final, i dont mind at all playing in a GER server, for me i dont notice the difference from 10-50 ping lol legit maybe its just me.

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2023, 01:00:22 am »

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2023, 01:00:23 am »
From my latest experience I get a 120 - 140 ping on a florida server, don't know how it is looking in NA but my internet is considered to be on of the better ones in germany
NYC would be better than Florida trust

David_Schrein

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2023, 01:06:07 am »
I'm getting 3 german servers for nwwc

Offline Plushka

• Major
  • I love ce4b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RUS_plushka
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2023, 01:08:50 am »
Я выйграл eic а фолька нет!
Фолька pider !

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2023, 01:09:03 am »
I don't think we need servers for CIS, there is a difference between 60 ping and 100, we shouldn't exagerate, but I understand the point
Is there a difference between ping 10 and 20?
No there is none from my experience, I don't know where it comes from this false idea that French poeple absolutely want to have 5 ping to play, it probably comes from 2017/2018 with Drake and his circus but I never personally complained to have 25-30 ping so far lol

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2023, 04:07:25 am »
Answers to interesting questions.
1. "Will there be a second league ?"
Answer : Yes, there probably will be, if there are enough countries. The tournament organizers are thinking about it, and may even organize it, if the necessary number of teams is available and if it is necessary.
2. "How will the election of a captain take place?
Answer: if there is more than one application for a captain of the selected country, then the players that played in the previous year for this country will have to vote for the captain of their national team. The choice and the decision as to who will be the captain of the national team is left to the participants of the team through voting.
3. "What is the maximum number of players that can be registered for a country?
Answer : As last year, nine or ten players per country would be the maximum number of players allowed.
4. "Is it possible to play for another country?"
Answer : There is no such possibility, as long as you already played for your country last year. For example : the player with the nickname Red played for the French team last year, so he will not be able to play for another national team.
5."Why are there so few team and player applications ?
Answer: The organising team needs more time to find and register players for the tournament. We need to wait a little longer. In addition, with too few teams - the tournament may be postponed until September.

bodya doing Q&A with himself, whilst having nothing to do with this years NWWC

he is him
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2023, 04:07:47 am »
Answer : Yes, there probably will be, if there are enough countries. The tournament organizers are thinking about it, and may even organize it, if the necessary number of teams is available and if it is necessary.
Answer: if there is more than one application for a captain of the selected country, then the players that played in the previous year for this country will have to vote for the captain of their national team. The choice and the decision as to who will be the captain of the national team is left to the participants of the team through voting.
Answer : As last year, nine or ten players per country would be the maximum number of players allowed.
Answer : There is no such possibility, as long as you already played for your country last year. For example : the player with the nickname Red played for the French team last year, so he will not be able to play for another national team.
Answer: The organising team needs more time to find and register players for the tournament. We need to wait a little longer. In addition, with too few teams - the tournament may be postponed until September.

he is him

David_Schrein

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2023, 04:07:57 am »

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2023, 04:15:57 am »

he is him
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2023, 07:17:51 am »

he is him
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2023, 09:35:37 am »

I left the answers here in case anyone else is curious or interested.

Just left them here in case anyone is interested or curious.

To avoid writing twice and repeating myself, I wrote them here.

???
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery