Author Topic: NWMC | Previews & Reviews  (Read 3423 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWMC | Previews & Reviews
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2023, 04:35:07 pm »
Faisan

The French player, helped 45e team win 13 rounds against RF. He showed an incredible game, getting 36 kills and 8 assists in just 29 rounds, while dying only 15 times - even less than the number of rounds his team lost. This player has one of the highest K+A per round ratios at 1.5 and the highest KPR of all players at 1.24. Despite losing the match 16-13, Faisan managed an impressive K/D/A ratio of 2.9 and the highest DPR (damage per round) out of all players, who played at least 10 rounds - 110.3. We wish the French player good luck in future matches and hope his teammates from 45e can come out on top in the near future.

Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
Here's a few interesting statistics out of Faisan's video (K-KA vs 15thYR RGL final) that will probably enlighten you on Faisan's playstyle and prove why he's definitly been one of the major factors to positively influence RGL's finals.
Made by Dayboul and me (and Dren for moral support)

Out of 18:19 (1099 secondes) of fighting overall, Faisan has spent:
- 13:56:79 minutes being in numerical advantage (=76.06% of the time)
- 04:12:00 minutes being in numerical disadvantage (=22.92% of the time)
- 15:14:03 minutes (approx.) being relatively useless (=83.16% of the time)

Out of 29 rounds played, Faisan:
- Has abandonned his position 12 times, each time leaving his team mates in a precarious situation (= Once every 91.58 seconds)
- Has let his team mate get backstabbed 15 times (basically a little bit more than once every 2 rounds)
- Has let his opposite outright walk through the line 5 times (1 of which can also be blamed on Bidbig but still). 5 times it was Stark lol
- Has died atleast 5 times in a 2v1 (or more) situation

Out of 28 kills :
- 21 of them were made whilst in numerical advantage (= 75% of them)
- 15 of them were either backstabs or sidestabs - basically kills where the guy couldnt see him (= a bit more than half of them)
- 1 was an entry frag (roughly 3% of them lol)

Therefore, we formally ask for a raise of Faisan's points on this list, as a reward for his great valour in battle yesterday and being the acclaimed true MVP of the match.
[close]

This^^ + really cool analysis and previews!
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2023, 02:06:08 pm »
Really cool match reviews  :)
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2023, 08:53:42 pm »
Really cool match reviews  :)
thanks man
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2023, 01:53:29 pm »
Reviews of the third round were added. Top performances added but for now without additional info.

Thank you Tomppa for taking part in this  :)
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2023, 03:07:28 pm »
Reviews of the third round were added. Top performances added but for now without additional info.

Thank you Tomppa for taking part in this  :)

What did I do lol?
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

Phailur

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2023, 05:12:06 pm »
Thank you Tomppa

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2023, 06:24:03 pm »
Snappers defeated Assassins Brotherhood with a score of 16-08 in the 1-1 pool. The match was won without any major difficulties by the clear favorite team. Despite the number of rounds won by Assassins, the match was quite boring, and there were no doubts about who would win throughout the game.  Wursti from Snappers stood out with 29 kills and 8 assists in 24 rounds, dying only 12 times. He earned one of the highest KPR - 1.2 and K+A per round - 1.5 among all players in this matchweek. On the side of Assassins, surprisingly, the captain of the team,  Bodya, played the best with a K/D/A of 1. Snappers will continue to fight for a spot in the first league in the 2-1 pool, while Assassins will fight for survival in the 1-2 pool.

The review above is a little off and very sparing in its details. I will tell you how it really was, without further ado.

At the beginning of the match, the Snappers were without one of their key players, Barro . The match started with a delay of twenty minutes, due to the tardiness of the Snappers, because of the RGL against the 55th.
Despite the obvious favorite of the meeting, the match did not go as many had planned. Assassins_Chempic , nicknamed Valera , made the first kills five rounds in a row , thus giving his team the advantage . But even the first kills from Valera - didn't help to consolidate the success , and win the rounds . In consequence - were ruthlessly lost five rounds in a row , despite the advantage in the number of players . The score remained 0 - 5 in favor of the Snappers.
After some changes, the Assassins team began to take rounds after round, getting "First Kills". , killing "key" enemy players such as: Gi , The_Joker and others . As a consequence - the team Assassins began to take rounds and "catch up" with their rivals . The score was 3-5.
But the success could not consolidate for a long time. Players Assassins were dying "like flies" in a fraction of a second, but Saitama  and Ceed and Yovko, despite the numerical superiority of the enemy defeated the Snappers, winning the round fighting in threes against five. In consequence - the rounds were won.
In spite of the "comeback" of the Assassins team, it did not bring strong success. The Snappers took round after round, beating their enemies on their own stupid mistakes, lack of caution, stupidity.
Because of the "mad rush," Lack of experience, stupidity, caution - was given up a lot of rounds with the advantage of one or two players Assassins team.  His own stupidity, lack of caution - led to the fact that in advance "won rounds" - were given to the enemy, and ruthlessly lost, despite the superiority in the number of players.
Snappers deservedly won the meeting, showing experience, patience, confidence. I would like to highlight - Wursti , which alone "held in a terrible nightmare" the entire team opponent.
From the Assassins team, I would like to mention: Valera , for the largest number of "First kills". It was this player who brought the most impact in the rounds that were won, thanks to his "First Kills".
Despite the superior numbers in almost every round, three wins against five, the tournament meeting of the two teams was mercilessly lost to a team of Assassins.
Thank you for your attention.

P.S.
Despite the fact that the team Snappers before the meeting with us was considered the "unconditional" favorite, I think that we showed a decent game, winning 8 rounds against such a strong opponent. Moreover, we could have taken more rounds, or maybe even win, if it were not for the huge number of mistakes on our part.
In this match there were rounds with "comeback" won against more opponents. Personally I think that our match was colorful, bright and interesting. We fought to the last, tried our best, and that night we gave our best.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 06:38:10 pm by XBOCT »

Phailur

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2023, 06:52:36 pm »
Snappers defeated Assassins Brotherhood with a score of 16-08 in the 1-1 pool. The match was won without any major difficulties by the clear favorite team. Despite the number of rounds won by Assassins, the match was quite boring, and there were no doubts about who would win throughout the game.  Wursti from Snappers stood out with 29 kills and 8 assists in 24 rounds, dying only 12 times. He earned one of the highest KPR - 1.2 and K+A per round - 1.5 among all players in this matchweek. On the side of Assassins, surprisingly, the captain of the team,  Bodya, played the best with a K/D/A of 1. Snappers will continue to fight for a spot in the first league in the 2-1 pool, while Assassins will fight for survival in the 1-2 pool.

The review above is a little off and very sparing in its details. I will tell you how it really was, without further ado.

At the beginning of the match, the Snappers were without one of their key players, Barro . The match started with a delay of twenty minutes, due to the tardiness of the Snappers, because of the RGL against the 55th.
Despite the obvious favorite of the meeting, the match did not go as many had planned. Assassins_Chempic , nicknamed Valera , made the first kills five rounds in a row , thus giving his team the advantage . But even the first kills from Valera - didn't help to consolidate the success , and win the rounds . In consequence - were ruthlessly lost five rounds in a row , despite the advantage in the number of players . The score remained 0 - 5 in favor of the Snappers.
After some changes, the Assassins team began to take rounds after round, getting "First Kills". , killing "key" enemy players such as: Gi , The_Joker and others . As a consequence - the team Assassins began to take rounds and "catch up" with their rivals . The score was 3-5.
But the success could not consolidate for a long time. Players Assassins were dying "like flies" in a fraction of a second, but Saitama  and Ceed and Yovko, despite the numerical superiority of the enemy defeated the Snappers, winning the round fighting in threes against five. In consequence - the rounds were won.
In spite of the "comeback" of the Assassins team, it did not bring strong success. The Snappers took round after round, beating their enemies on their own stupid mistakes, lack of caution, stupidity.
Because of the "mad rush," Lack of experience, stupidity, caution - was given up a lot of rounds with the advantage of one or two players Assassins team.  His own stupidity, lack of caution - led to the fact that in advance "won rounds" - were given to the enemy, and ruthlessly lost, despite the superiority in the number of players.
Snappers deservedly won the meeting, showing experience, patience, confidence. I would like to highlight - Wursti , which alone "held in a terrible nightmare" the entire team opponent.
From the Assassins team, I would like to mention: Valera , for the largest number of "First kills". It was this player who brought the most impact in the rounds that were won, thanks to his "First Kills".
Despite the superior numbers in almost every round, three wins against five, the tournament meeting of the two teams was mercilessly lost to a team of Assassins.

P.S.
Despite the fact that the team Snappers before the meeting with us was considered the "unconditional" favorite, I think that we showed a decent game, winning 8 rounds against such a strong opponent. Moreover, we could have taken more rounds, or maybe even win, if it were not for the huge number of mistakes on our part.
In this match there were rounds with "comeback" won against more opponents. Personally I think that our match was colorful, bright and interesting. We fought to the last, tried our best, and that night we gave our best.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2023, 07:12:01 pm »

P.S.
gripping read, you appear to have missed out the section where you tried to desperately get a default win and the part where you took 2 mins between every round. Then again I suppose you need to keep something for the sequel.

Offline Barro112

• Major General
  • "Newgen, Skeyer and Trash"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Chsn_Barro
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2023, 07:13:53 pm »
Can't believe they won without me tbh

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2023, 07:22:42 pm »

You broke the rules.
I have a record and screenshots of how there are only two or three of you on the server, when it has been more than 15 minutes.
You are in full force on the server only at about 20 minutes - which is a violation.
Why the landing party and referees turned a blind eye to their own written rules - I do not know.
You're accusing me of wanting to give you a technical defeat.
How am I wrong? You were 20 minutes late, when you're only allowed 15. There is a record, screenshots to prove it. How you avoided a technical defeat - I do not know.

Next time, we will be about 40 minutes late to the match, and just try to give us a technical defeat when the referee has the Snappers 20 minutes late in front of us, and remain without penalties and punishment.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 07:24:59 pm by XBOCT »

Wursti

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2023, 07:24:54 pm »
Bro it was cuz of an RGL match xd

Offline Barro112

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2023, 07:25:39 pm »
Snappers disqualified gg

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2023, 07:26:42 pm »
I know, but the rules were written anyway.
What were they written for, to be broken?
Gi, blaming me for judging you for being late, when I am right. I'm totally right. The law and truth are on my side. What the hell is he doing going against the rules?

Or does he have no rules, and he is Lord and God?
If you wrote the rules, you obey them.
If you break the rules, everyone will break them.
You have not been punished for breaking the rules, so others have the right to break them, and remain unpunished.

Offline Barro112

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2023, 07:27:37 pm »
Bodya there is no way you are real